Redpill me on George Soros

I see him a lot, but don't know much about him. Who is he? What has he done that is so evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
redefininggod.com/george-soros-and-the-china-fronted-nwo/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29008#efmAgGAgTBCVBDSBGsBG4
youtube.com/watch?v=SzlyUZoVPGU
history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/pre-truman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real life super villain

Just another Sup Forums boogeyman for conspiracy theorists to assign all of their problems to.

He's the actual embodiment of what most Americans envisioned Osama Bin Laden was

he is a living meme from the 1930's

Nazi.

He could be forcing is to deal with Arabs before they are far too great in number.

What does he do?

He is a Globalist and encourages Germany and other EU countries to take in as many migrants until they collapse under their own weight. He also massively funds leftist campaigns as well as the Clinton Foundation. So yeah, not someone Sup Forums particularly agrees with

He was a boogeyman before Sup Forums's, and even the internet's, time, and he's properly earned that title even from other liberals.

Confirmed lizard person, not kidding google it.

epic bait bruh

Just watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM

Okay. I still havent quite swallowed the Jew conspiracy pill, but I want to learn about it. If the Jews are behind all the evil in the world, why do they do it? Is it because of religious intentions, because I feel like it completely contradicts everything they are taught?

Profits from misery. A real life Mr. Potter.

>that pic
and just who the fuck are ANY of those people aside from Soros?

I think the plan is to destabilize the more powerful western nations via cultural diversification, flood the labor markets driving down wages, then get everyone hooked on benefits. It goes way deeper but that's an intro.

How does that benefit them though?

his last name might as well be rothschild

dumpin

more of this kike

the "no borders, more niggers" kike

every ""uprising"" has a kike financing the violent riots and coups

Evil Jew "Investor".

>Bribe politicians to create massive migrant crisis
>Countries go broke
>Quality of life goes to shit
>Swap your EU garbage bonds for Gold
>Make billions of dollars when BREXIT happens
>GoodGoyim.jpg

Can't believe he hasn't been killed.

Thanks for being here to correct the record

you're a bad troll

Donald Trump's financial manager Steven Mnuchin works for him as the founder and CEO of Dune capital , an offshoot of Soros Fund Management

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

He crashes economies for personal gain
He literally thinks he's a God BTW

Why are you here if not your assign all your problems to boogeymen?

How does Mr Soros benefit from funding uprisings and such?

4u

Didn't he avoid concentration camps in WWII by pretending to be German and helping send other jews to the concentration camps?

So...many...questions...

The no-good micks... every fucking time...

leave troll

He's a terrible bad guy mmk? No sources needed ofc

Do you guys have that Hiberian conspiracy sheet showing all the Irish Presidents and Fed chairmans.

Thank You shill globalist for Correct the record

This?

Nazi jew?
Draw me that line, kind sir

yeah lol

redefininggod.com/george-soros-and-the-china-fronted-nwo/
FT conducted an interview of Soros in which he laid out the banksters post-crisis plan for ushering in the NWO. Here was Soros who is unquestionably a Western elitist speaking of using China to bring in the New World Order. while the public is distracted by “good guy” versus “bad guy” fairy tale.
George Soros tells us why the globalists used China to bring in the NWO:
"I think this would be the time, because you really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order — financial world order. I think you need a New World Order that China has to be part of the process of creating it, and they have to buy in. They have to own it the same way as I said the United States owns the Washington consensus the current order. I think the makings of it are already there because the G20, in agreeing to peer reviews, effectively is moving in that direction."
So he is saying that the way to bring the Chinese into the NWO is to have them help create it and to give them “ownership” of it. This is not a new idea, of course, since the Rockefellers hinted at this strategy back in 1961 in their NWO blueprint book Prospect for America: The Rockefeller Panel Reports.

or this?

Soros is a major funder, supporter, and even mastermind behind every wedge being driven into western society. He is a vocal proponent of mass migration from third world countries into Europe, and he has funded Black Lives Matter, FEMEN, and the Clinton campaign. He wants to destroy white western society so that he and "God's chosen people" can rule over the first world, and through that, the entire world.

He is basically a real life super-villain and he's the poster boy for why people should hate kikes.

He's jewish

That too HAHA saved

The Irish are the niggers of white people

Soros is literally a supervillian that makes money off the discourse of entire countries and then bombards them with marxist bullshit

>funds FEMEN
>funds BLM
>funds Hillary's campaign
>funds refugees for Europe

The one man illuminati machine.

You must be a butthurt italian

LMFAO this is easily the dumbest shit I've ever seen. You take tinfoil conspiracies to a whole new level

if i'm a German / Irish mut what does this make me

This guy is literally in the email leaks, google his Open Society Foundation.

Follow the money, retard fucking newfag

>FEMEN
stfu retard

fuck off tinfoil freak

Italians are God tier whites m8.

Follow who? These autistic propaganda graphics just list a bunch of different people that held power in the US with Irish roots.

American-Italians are the most disgusting humans to be around. Predominantly degenerates.

>mfw

he worked with the nazis to take away jewish property, he said it was the happiest time of his life

English too, but their average IQ is brought down by all the Irish in their country.

You have access to the internet, you're here. Now go use any number of fucking search engines and use some keywords, find some headlines, where Soros's money goes, how his family made it and how he profiteers off of the destruction of nations.

Soros isnt Irish

A man's gotta pay the bills. All the virgin lolis and organ transplants ain't cheap.

I forgot about all those amazing Irish engineers who built all those amazing Irish cars.

Everyone knows women crave a smart, strong Mediterranean man.

Hes a Hungarian jew, who the fuck said he was Irish?

>Redpill me on George Soros

But have any of you ever seen his son? Total faggot.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29008#efmAgGAgTBCVBDSBGsBG4

But how smug are you?

>Soros is just the frontman

Pushes far left policies through his money transferring to multiple media organisations > msm, like promoting open borders, overthrowing governments and replacing leaders with far left sjws, homosexuality to appease the jewish hatred of christians, no guns, helps to create schisms between black/white, male/female, countries and ethnicity's, to hopefully infest them with degeneracy, enough to get his global foreign policy agenda in swing, weaken and distract the population worldwide through conflict, then have the authorities swoop in and declare a world wide government and army so no adversary exists thus no conflict, the perfect solution.

he is your typical zionist, trust him.

Maximum Smug

Because he controls the banks and he controls the money flow. He's just opening and closing money valves in order to maximize his profit.

How much has Soros donated to her campaign? Is there an official amount?

I read somewhere he's donated the most, more than any pro-Clinton Super PAC.

I'm friends with his grandson on Facebook, he uses a pseudonym and goes to Yale.

He's really annoying

Ever see a James Bond movie? He's the inspiration for every villain

Smug thread when?

He shorts currency. So when a crisis in that country causes the value of its currency to fall, he collects a profit.

he also causes the crisis

I wish he taught business in my uni.
Man knows how to make money, ungodly amounts of it.

"[N]obody who has read a business magazine in the last few years can be unaware that these days there really are investors who not only move money in anticipation of a currency crisis, but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit. These new actors on the scene do not yet have a standard name; my proposed term is 'Soroi'."[52]

-Paul Krugman

how is he not dead if he's starting this much destruction?

this tbqh senpai. A name Sup Forums heard Sean Hannity say once.

i can cofirm, open society comes to a country and destabilize the gov

Confirmed for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Surprised Soros hasn't been busted/killed yet for this shit he's done.

Damn ur rite you got me good there :^)

>Old Man orchestrating everything from the background
>Manipulates economy
>A literal monster

Let's set Soros back to nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzlyUZoVPGU

The conspiracy makes no sense in any way and is fucking retarded. They want to destroy everything and everyone and indirectly destroying themselves. As if they're a collective hivemind or some gay shit. The Soros meme is pretty retarded because people just throw the name around hoping shit sticks. He has done some shit but the whole scare is largely tinfoil bullshit

Because he literally hasn't done anything.

>He has done some shit but the whole scare is largely tinfoil bullshit

It's really not:
Even the most mainstream economist there is, a Nobel Prize winner, says he causes chaos for fun and profit.

Bumpin'
I really want to know more about this guy

Go read Letter on Foreign Relations Of The U.S. 1918 Russia By The Dept. Of State

Its telegraphs between our embassy in Russia and our proposals to the revolution.

The common assumption of Jews in the 1900s was of an "other" and for good reason.

You are now aware that george soros, as a jew, had his dick sucked by a rabbi while he was an infant

history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/pre-truman

ctrl+f russia, find It gives you a really good mindset into most of what Sup Forums "memes".

This is a true massive redpill, in three volumes.

He allegedly funded Femen
Pic related is allegedly humorous
You decide.