What is Sup Forums's favorite Woody Allen film?

What is Sup Forums's favorite Woody Allen film?

the one with the neurotic jewish guy

The one where he marries his daughter

sleeper

*adopted, 18-year-old daughter. And they're still together to this day. They really do love each other

Midnight in Paris. Top-tier comfy

The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Woody Allen's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the film* industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every shot, cut and line of dialogue feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of plot.

The sad truth is that Woody Allen is indeed a genius. Not a filmmaking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsties of Hollywood.

Christ have mercy on cinema's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.

*I shudder to use the word 'film' in the same paragraph as the name 'Woody Allen' but it is unavoidable in this case.

She isn't and wasn't HIS daughter.

>Soon-Yi Previn (born October 8, 1970) is the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and André Previn, as well as the wife of Woody Allen.

But yeah, too many favorite Woody films to name just one.

Annie Hall

The Curse of the Jade Scorpion

Hannah and Her Sisters

Hannah and Her Sisters, Crimes and Misdemeanors

Woody is a GOAT

One of the early, funny ones

The ones that didn't come out, great performances by those children

You know, I like his films, except for that nervous fella who's always in 'em.

butthurt: the post

Woody is bretty good desu. Why don't you make a film each year for the rest of your life and see how much of it is 'filmmaking genius'

These or Manhattan

I honestly don't think I've ever seen one.

Play It Again, Sam

I don't care if he didn't direct it.

Annie Hall

Crimes and Misdemeanors
Hannah and Her Sisters
The Purple Rose of Cairo
Husbands and Wives
Love and Death
Sleeper
Match Point
Midnight in Paris
Blue Jasmine
Manhattan Murder Mistery

Seriously, this guy did so many kinos, it's impossible to chose one favourite. I never liked Annie Hall and Manhattan that much t.b.h.

His recent ones, Irrational Man and Cafe Society, were great though.

bananas

Either that or he has so much control over her over so long a period of time that she is literally broken mentally and probably can't interact with people normally. And I'll bet you any amount of money he cheats on her or is really into child hookers, or both.

Sorry but he's shit and so are all his films. They're all total shit, every single one.

nah