Who is the superior heir to the cowl? Dick or Terry?

Who is the superior heir to the cowl? Dick or Terry?

Dick should be Batman, it's dumb how he leaves Gotham over dumb drama. I still love Terry and Batman Beyond, though.

your mom

Dick

But I think we can all agree that they are both better than Bruce

>But I think we can all agree that they are both better than Bruce

Bruce is stronger, better at fighting, more intelligent, a better tactician, and has more willpower than either of them.

aka a mary sue aka a worse character

and it's debatable that Bruce is a better fighter than Dick

Bruce is worst boy. I wouldn't even fuck him.

Yes you would. Batgirl please leave.

Terry

Yes yes he's a marysue faggot. The comics never shut up about it.

>a character can be the peak of humanity or is a mary sue

You are both idiots.

Damian will be stronger and faster than bruce.

Dick should had stay as the Batman of Gotham using a precursor of the Batman beyond suit (mo cape, blue shield) with Damian. And Bruce should had been the Batman of the Justice league and Batman inc, with Tim on the Titans.

It was so simple, use detective comics as Legends of the dark knight, early stories not in continuities, Batman for dick, and Batman inc for bruce.

But they had to destroy everything.

Which is why he's worse than both of them. Characters who are perfect at everything are shit, mate.

Gordon. He'll finally do what needs to be done to the Joker.

Dick, then Damien, then Terry

>being so much of a failure in life that you need comic characters to be "relatable" when you couldn't best them even in their worst of moments
Maybe some people in this world are actually just good at life and actually do well in it, unlike you.

Bruce was only ever good when he had amnesia and a beard

personally i like what Morrison did
Dick becomes Batman
he trains Damian
Damian becomes Batman
he trains Terry

Yes but in the case of Terry, the whole point of Terry was that he WASN'T Bruce. He's his own Batman and does things his way. It was one of the main recurring themes throughout Beyond.

And between Dick and damian there's Tim.

>Yes but in the case of Terry, the whole point of Terry was that he WASN'T Bruce. He's his own Batman and does things his way. It was one of the main recurring themes throughout Beyond.

He also had a the suit that helped him a lot, at least until Bruce's physical heritage kicked in.

Dick. Batman actually being a friendly face to the Police force does wonders.

Dick EARNED being Batman.

Terry earned his stripes eventually.

Anyone got that Batman Beyond Bad Ends picture?

Batman doesn't wear stripes.

Bruce fought Joker for years and could never stop his madness.

Terry fought him once and he stayed down.

Dick is good for outright replacing Batman in his traditional way. Terry is better for just being the next gen Batman. he clearly isnt like Bruce at all, and thats fine. He is a different kind of Batman

Dick is probably the closest you'll get to a Batman 2.0
Terry however is fully adapted to his environment and brings a little something extra to to role
Not to mention he got the Joker to rage hard by actually making fun of him

>Dick is probably the closest you'll get to a Batman 2.0

Nah, that's damian.

Terry was basically Robin when he was Batman, but I did like the Spider-man vibe they had with him. It's a shame there aren't really any stories about Dick in high school and trying to balance that life with being a hero.

I just want Dick to stay out of Batman and be his own man, like become spymaster. Damian becoming Batman of JL and Terry become true heir of Batman

>I just want Dick to stay out of Batman and be his own man
Being batman is being his own man.
The spy shit is not different than being a cop.

You don't lead the teen titans to be an spy, you don'y fight with meta humans since you are 13 not to lead the Justice League.

Dick

Bruce is best Batman. Anyone that say otherwise are just fanboys or hipsters. Batman needs to be a crazy fucker like Bruce to work.

Dick if you read comics.
Terry if you watch cartoons.

"earning your stripes" is a phrase

>legacy characters

Will never understand the hate for legacy characters. Eventually motherfuckers gotta pass the torch. I mean how long can Batman be in his fucking 30's?

Dick really doesn't seem like he should inherit the cowl, I feel like he's his own person and moved on from Bruce's shadow and legacy. And I've never seen Dick as the same kind of intellect as Bruce, he's not a detective. He's a good crimefighter for sure, but he doesn't have the "I'm have a working knowledge of high level chemisty, physics, math and just about any other hard science you can think of, forensics, criminology"... etc etc. When Dick does any sleuthing, it seems more like the intelligence version of plot armor. Dick is street smart, a circus boy, bot not Batman book smart.

Not to say that makes Terry a prime candidate, this is more my argument against Dick than for Terry.

>Being batman is being his own man.
No it's not. Bruce Wayne is associate with Bruce. There's no way you can't see Batman and not think Bruce. Beyond was smart in making Batman in the distant future and changing the world and the look dramatically because it wouldn't work otherwise. Just because Batman is a man, doesn't mean he can be replace when it comes to iconic status. It's like killing off Superman and letting Superboy take over. Kon is not Clark and he will never be. Dick being away from the Batman title is how he can be his own man. The only reason some people want Dick to be Batman is because then he will be relevant again and a A-lister.

>Dick being away from the Batman title is how he can be his own man. The only reason some people want Dick to be Batman is because then he will be relevant again and a A-lister.

That's your opinion. Dick was his own man as the leader of the teen titans and the titans. he lead the outsiders.

The spy shit doesnt cut it, no matter how much you liked that run

Terry fought a crazy Tim Drake.

That wasnt the joker, it was Tim

t. someone that started reading with Morrison or later

It's so easy to spot you tumblr rejects

Just ignore them, people that spout mary sue and botgod are just retards that clearly only read a couple of comics or are just busy jerking off to ass-meme the character

Tim.

He can't even get rid of a gang of imposter jokers.

>All this dickbats wanking

We need a bullet in his head, not a cock in his ass.

>>All this dickbats wanking

it's how you spot the casuals

OMG THEY'RE FANGS

How did I just notice that?

>thinks because he's Batman for 5 seconds he can dictate to Supes

Yeah nah fuck this guy

Terry. Dick doesn't have what it takes to be Batman longterm

>muh Bruce
>fucking nerd faggot, Bruce could beat you with his baby finger, you'll never be as alpha as Bruce, gtfo wage slave
Holy Christ, how mad do you have to be over someone disagreeing with you about your favourite character?

Timfags pls go