Redpill me on this stupid la creatura meme

Redpill me on this stupid la creatura meme

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes
youtube.com/watch?v=AiwvPmRTv6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's mocking braindead Sup Forums retards who value MUH WHITE RACE and MUH BASED EVROPA HERITAGE even though they're a mix of various European backgrounds at best and have never spent any period of time in Europe

It's the future

/Thread.

Any and all further explanation is dismissed.

Overrated meme that redditors latch to because they're butthurt about Sup Forums and American superiority in general

it is not a targeted mocking though, there are hardly any Sup Forumstards here. underage idiots just collect these mutts and shitpost with them.

Lol

t. la creatura de las tinieblas

No it fucking isn't you retards. It's literally just a meme made by European white supremacists to make fun of America for being less white, Europeans on Sup Forums love it. How fucking retarded do you have to be to think a meme that portrays nonwhites as unhuman abominations is against racists? The whole joke is that the less white you are the less human you are.

>europans
>dumb poltard detected
literally sudacas forced that meme.

You fucking dipshit. It’s a meme purely created to bash Americans, even more specifically Hispanic-Americans and other forms of mix race Americans.

Way to let purpetually asspained yuros talk you in to spamming a self-deprecating meme.

>letting memes get under your skin
you deserve to feel insecure

Fucking reading comprehension of a six year old if you think I'm a Sup Forumstard. Just fucking sick of useful idiots for European white supremacists thinking it's not racist to portray mixed race people as subhuman.

>even more specifically Hispanic-Americans and other forms of mix race Americans.
they deserve it for looking so fucking ugly i would join in but i don't wanna know spic language

I really need someone to explain why they're in Spanish and have several periods.

Are they in Spanish because the creature is supposed to be part Mexican?

Are the periods because it is supposed to be read in a scary/ominous voice?

This meme happened because we were the ones saying shit like >whiter than you Mehmed and depicting Turks, Portuguese, Finns, Russians, and Romanians as disgusting subhumans.

They're supposed to be like the monsters Mexican cattle farmers talk about in hushed tones when they wake up to see some mysterious monster killed several of their cows. They climb over the Mexican border wall in the night and take them away to some horrible unknown place

eurocucks trying to damage control themselves

You're fucking retarded.

And even if that WERE true- good.
Everyone's chimed in on it and i fucking love making fun of insecure """"whites""""" like yourself.

>ameridumbs can't even figure out why we are making fun of them
lmoa

I don't give a fuck about being white, when are you retards gonna realize no one outside of this hellhole of a website does?

Thank you. Was this supposed to be an obvious joke or is it explained somewhere like knowyourmeme (which I checked and didn't see anything about it)?

I found the variants of "la creatura" statements that resulted in various Romance languages pretty funny. The least forced aspects of the whole meme

It's just funny to come up with disturbing phrases in Spanish, and the idea took a life of its own.

>even though they're a mix of various European backgrounds at best
arent 99% of europeans like that too though

I don’t give a shit about it other than the fact that it’s incessantly spammed on non-flag boards by losers who want to invoke attention from their big strong American masters.

I’m just telling you it’s not an anti-Sup Forums meme, and you’re an idiot if you think that. It’s supportive of Sup Forums ethnostate ideology.

>several periods
at least try

Yes, but their ancestors didn't intentionally flee their continent. Most people living in America and Australia are descended from bottom feeding scum who had to run away, I don't know how Australia tries to play it but here they like to pretend we were descended from rich freedom lovers who want to forge a better future (an obvious falsehood).

nearly all of my ancestors came here for religious reasons

Aussies are just Irish halfbreed criminals

Puritans were scum.

correct me if i'm wrong, but an enormous chunk of swedens population moved to the US
like 10%

And their descendants aren't considered Swedes, what's your point?

I wouldn't think the first half of your statement is true though- given the fact that Latin Americans aren't even considered white in the U.S. however Arabs and North Africans are white here, so I think I get what you're saying. We kinda memed ourselves into this :^)

Varg's "just a few village idiots in Norway" fantasy is impossible to sustain unless Norwegians are a race of trash as a whole

public educational opinions aren't facts

I don't know but it's pretty substantial for Norway

this thread proves the meme has to live on lmao

I give it 5 years before these nords fall to El Goblino's hand of temptation....

I bet 90% of those "norwegian americans" are self identified mutts

Even if it is true keep in mind there's no food in Norway and until the modern day it was poor as fuck

Even more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes

I think Europeans like to believe they've always been huge welfare states. Not even a century ago, even in places like England and France, people in slums could starve to death without ever getting any government assistance.

the origins are heavily disputed but basically all u gotta do is put together some mexican words about darkness or blackness like "el negro caballero..." whenever an american talks about race

>Most people living in America and Australia are descended from bottom feeding scum who had to run away,

Lol, most people came here either because they were fleeing religious persecution, better opportunity, or more recently, because we brain drained other countries.

The idea that Americans at any point were “lowest of the low” undesirables is bullshit.

This. It shows mixed race people as literal abominations. Retards on Sup Forums think it's an anti-American meme but it's more and anti-immigration and anti-miscegenation meme.

They're ALWAYS self-identified.

And no, the U.S. isn't majority German either. We're majority Anglo-Saxons. (British, Scottish)

That racial map that keeps getting spammed here, is confusing for brainlets because those self-proclaimed """German""" communities are absurdly TINY in population. Just like how another map of the U.S. showed that a majority of Americans supposedly wanted Trump in office. --Even though he actually lost by two million votes. Those communities are fucking miniscule.

substantial amounts of Norway's population left for the US between the mid-19th to early 20th century, and since Norwegians tend to have small nuclear families and large extended family circles plenty of Norwegians still are in contact with American relatives. I don't know what you mean by "self-identified mutts" but I'm sure that most of those people have at least one grandparent of purely Norwegian background, if not from Norway itself; and plenty have a parent of purely Norwegian background

You are all wrong, it's a divide and conquer tactic picked up by spergs and anti-whites. If pro-whites are "white supremacists" then are pro-jews "jewish supremacists" and pro-blacks "black supremacists"? The answer is no. We want our living spaces to continue our civilization in peace. If you think that's hateful you have a bias against white people.

my eyes passed over this but I take it in as the words were so inane

I swear, Frenchies seem to be one of the most butthurt countries about the 56% stuff.

Is it because the French have the smallest diaspora population in the US among Western European countries?

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amen

Same, saw the words “divide and conquer” and lack of proper reddit spacing, and instinctively ignored the rest of his post.

>85136387
>You are all wrong, it's a divide and conquer tactic picked up by spergs and anti-whites. If pro-whites are "white supremacists" then are pro-jews "jewish supremacists" and pro-blacks "black supremacists"? The answer is no. We want our living spaces to continue our civilization in peace. If you think that's hateful you have a bias against white people.

>have at least one grandparent of purely Norwegian background,
by those standards you can claim up to 4 ethnicities per person
are you literally defending it by saying "they are 1/4th norwegian so they are norwegian-american" ?

what if the other 3/4th is chinese, are they still norwegian-american ?

our us diaspora is cancer and pretentious as fuck i hated every one i met

Do you have a problem with white people having their own living spaces, cultures, and civilizations? If yes you have a bias against white people.

>I FAIL

do i count as french us diaspora if i have a french last name but i dont know any french language or culture
im chill&cool guy.

Maybe a bit, but I think it's also their own desires to discount the concept of ethnicity as any way separate from a cultural or national entity coupled with general anti-American sentiment

I do think people "muh heritage" a lot, but I really don't find that to be the case with Norwegian-Americans. Who generally came pretty late, formed ethnic enclaves, and most areas/people that claim to be Norwegian-American are from pretty periphery regions in which they formed if not the majority, a substantial minority

>85136507
>"Do you have a problem with white people having their own living spaces, cultures, and civilizations? If yes you have a bias against white people."

shut up go back to Sup Forums
la creatura meme works because it's different from the shitty memes of that board it's a post ironic meta meme fuck off with your whipipo bullshit

the fucking mental gymnastics of this guy

NO THIS CANT BE POSSIBLE

No you're just American to me
When i say diaspora i mean native French speakers in US
They tend to be Parisian, rich, left wing, and live in New York, then to come back here a few times a year and be obnoxious

>are you literally defending it by saying "they are 1/4th norwegian so they are norwegian-american" ?

I was putting forward a broad range for defining them, but it seems like you have an axe to grind

>our us diaspora is cancer and pretentious as fuck i hated every one i met

this confirmed it, as there isn't really a French diaspora in the US outside of Cajuns, French-Canadian diaspora, and heavily intermarried Huguenot families

oh ok that makes sense. but i might make some friends with those ppl in the future so i hope they're not rude to me >:(

t. errone. You're people ruined New Jersey

>post ironic meta meme

genuinely too complex for me to even sort out

one day you'll understand...

>our us diaspora is cancer and pretentious as fuck

So they’re exactly like typical French then?

You ever met an Italian-American here? Any and ALL U.S. diaspora is obnoxious as fuck.

This. Forced deportation when

m8 of course they have a bias against white people don't be so naive, they are very open about it
the fact that you exist as an italian in italy is already a problem for them

there's absolutely no point trying to convince them you are the antiracist here since they are convinced racists and their antiracism is absolutely not honest

they are pretty obnoxious here too

Thankfully I live in a place where I don’t have to interact with wops

>85136539
>shut up go back to Sup Forums
la creatura meme works because it's different from the shitty memes of that board it's a post ironic meta meme fuck off with your whipipo bullshit

I like Italian diaspora in canada

They're very rich and nice here

DEAD IN THE MIDDLE OF LITTLE ITALY

Wtf i can't do it :(

is this the most american video of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=AiwvPmRTv6M

To us Italians (I'm a Northerner btw) your Italo Americans are as American as a Big Mac.
There's nothing of Italian in them maybe they get laid saying that they're from Sicilian descent but really if they ever came here they would hardly feel at home

BLACK sons of KARA BÔGA are honestly the only good thing to come out of the USA. i hope wh*Tes get fucking gassed

You never got a massive wave like we did when there was turmoil in their country. The Italians that move abroad nowadays are obviously going to be disproportionately rich and affluent. We got a bunch of mama mia Luigis who notoriously formed crime syndicates.

why do Italians hate other Italians more than anyone else?

Lol that sucks senpai. All the Italians I know here live in enormous multi million dollar houses. And I've never even met one that wasn't nice. At my elementary school everyone was Italian one guy lived in a mansion.

Americans like to sling mud at the other colonies, but the truth is we sent a shit load of prisoners to America, probably far more in total than to anywhere else
Georgia for instance was pretty much a penal colony, and we sent hundreds of thousands to Virginia and all that sort of area
Nothing personal, heh

Try explaining that to them, they'll ignore everything you said and go around Italy acting like PIC RELATED

lmao

first Sup Forums started claiming that it invented the amerimutt meme, now it's supposedly anti white supremacy?

I honestly hope that this isn't serious

That's not true anymore, we shifted the hate towards terroni to the irregular immigrants that Mama Merkel called in to work in Wolkswagen factories.
Now it's more banter than hate really there are obvious differences in culture and dialect but I think we get along better than Walloons and Flemish people for exemple

I don't, believe what you want but anyways 1/4th is a really broad range for defining somebody's ethnicity, honestly

They are even worse than us, not only they are French but they are from the worst subset of us, and on top of that they get even more self-important than usual because they left for America unlike the rest of us peasants

I'm italian related and still hate them, the only good thing they ever brought here was pizza. I live in a shithole town full of them.

It's probably serious for him because he's ugly.

There's nothing wrong with mixed race people, but when mixed race people are made fun of on here, It's literally just because they're ugly. It's like that phase in the early internet days when people loved those pictures of horrid looking Africans and other blacks. It's kindergarten-tier "jokes" T B H

Pic related

>Redpill me on this stupid la creatura meme

Most “prisoners” back in that time were simply debtors. The journey across the Atlantic was still incredibly dangerous, and a normal person wouldn’t risk their lives to go to the US unless they were particularly desperate i.e. forced to go as payment of debt to help build up the colonies or escaping religious pursecution.

Actual criminals would usually be executed or forced to enlist in the British army.

I think a large part of the spanish bit has to do with old American horror movies. In these movies you'd have a group of young plucky teenagers going off on a trip, often to a beach or a forest or some other secluded place where you could find a monster. They'd get there and at some point run into a batty old gypsy lady covered in rags selling fortunes on the side of the road.

Now the gypsy lady would warn our brave stupid protagonists about the horror awaiting them, often in a thick almost unintelligible accent, but our protagonists would not listen to her advice and go on their way. At this point the old gypsy lady turns to the camera and shakes her head while saying.

"I tried to warn them, now they'll become food for... La Creatura..."

And that's when you'd get the horror music. It's basically a lazy storytelling technique turned trope that allows a director to let the audience know what the monster is and looks like without having to show it.

la luz estinguido...

And you were saying...

you have beautiful girls in brasil

CRISTO AYUDANOS DE LOS GOBLINOS....

come on you are italian
la luz extinguida

l'absoluta asencia de hunanidad...

Adriana is actually european, japonese, native, african. I bet no Sup Forums fag have a meme for that.

santo cielo... estan.....EVOLUCIONANDO!!

>they hate Americans for being racist
>they also hate Americans for being mixed-race shit-colored abominations