Is anime degenerate?

Is anime degenerate?
Like, I know these threads usually get shitposted to death but can we talk about this for once? The characters are usually portrayed as conservatives and women in anime are mostly expected to be pure and innocent. Not to mention that some shows have a nationalistic vibe to them and others try to encourage the young to have children.

Isn't it very much like any other kind of entertainment where degeneracy can be found here and there?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaifox.com/gallery/37524/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good game choice my monkey friend.

答えろ

Something may not itself be degenerate, but the way most of the audience enjoys these shows is degenerate

お断りします

I will give the same answer I always give. Anime itself, like all forms of entertainment is not degenerate. But depending on how you use or abuse it can make you degenerate.

Self insert harem is without a doubt degenerate. But enjoying a show like 91 Days? Not degenerate. This is also true for drugs, music, tv, books. If you are using it strictly for a couple hours of emtertainment it's fine. But the moment it becomes escapism im order to avoid your shitty life, it's degenerate

>Not wanting a Youkai Wife to bear your child

/thread

>encourage the young to have children
Well it discourages white males from having families and producing offspring.
And weeb culture doesn't encourage productive behavior.
Take from that what you will.

90% of everything is trash, in anime's case you have otaku and weeaboos rolling around in the trash and normies see them being degenerate trash and so if you try to tell normies about what little of it thats both fun and approachable they think you're one of those fucks unless you know them well and present it just right

so, yes

>Sup Forums would prefer 3d pig over this

It's degenerate in a good way, unlike western degeneracy which is basically western suicide

Japan is based for the most part

Preferring 3D over 2D is the real degeneracy

>implying

Most anime fans are normies who go to work and sales in Japan show that non-ecchi anime usually make a lot more money.
What's the 10% then?

its shit

sauce pls

hentaifox.com/gallery/37524/

It's not degenerate if I want to fuck it.

Anime is not degenerate. It is, in fact, the least degenerate form of entertainment available to young people today. It promotes loyalty, monogamy, family, hard work ("I wanna be the best! I won't let anyone get in the way of my dream!"), and even healthy sexuality. Adolescent and young adult anime characters are shown to be attracted to the opposite gender - never gay (except for comedy), never transgender, etc. - and to have a healthy interest in finding a mate, while at the same time refraining from promiscuous sexual behaviour.

For a young conservative man working hard to find his place in the world, anime is a worthy way of blowing off steam and staying grounded in the chaos. Go ahead - while others get STDs, destroy their minds with drugs, and get brainwashed by the leftist media, you will take a narrower path. You might even jerk off to anime girls. And that's fine, because they represent everything that a man should look for in a female - young, healthy, kind, beautiful inside and out. The kind of girl that's worth protecting in this sickened world.

You should ask yourself, anime or Jewish movies that push race-mixing, drugs and another degenerate stuff onto on on a daily basis?

Japanimation never goes too far.

Anime is not degenerate. It certainly is not 1000000% pure Aryan Japanese fear the samurai anti Jew media but worse things exist in this world.

>the cuck escaped.gif

>anime image board
>asks if anime is degenerate

Anime is pro-NEET so it fits in well with Sup Forums.

It's one of the least degenerate forms of TV based media but most anime fans are degenerates

Holy fuck. Renaming now.

yes

I like this answer but that's just fucking sad senpai.

>implying

hahah, where is this from?

Google cura lose.

>it's an anime thread
>it's an anime thread on Sup Forums
ANIME

>Charon picks up a job as conductor

what's wrong with that?

Like the posters on that loli thread?

>personification of turkey