Want to visit Scandinavian countries one day

>Want to visit Scandinavian countries one day
>But I'm 5'8" (173cm)
This is an awkward feel.

Honestly there's nothing to see there.

I wanna visit too but I think Varg would literally go out of his way to forcefully deport me back to the U.S. for being a literal manlet (5'8")

are you chi

No one asked you shitskin. Scandi nations literally lead the world in every metric.

Try living in Nordic when you are only 172:(

So? Your mom leads the world in number of dicks taken but I still wouldn't recommend anyone go inside her.

To be honest, Swedish people are like demi-gods to me
Just astonishingly beautiful, massive, kind and gracious and totally unaware of how naturally superior they are

Me too, but I'm 1.62m

I bet people will make lines to take a photo to the smallest brown guys they have ever seen. If I ask a euro for every pic maybe the travel will pay itself.

>German immediately begins speaking of phalluses when confronted
why are all scat eaters total homosexuals?

No, I'm just short.

i love the tall women, is the heaven in the earth.

i to go soon...

Why can't you speak English? Every other Mexican here can. Get it together, Manuel.

There’s tons of Middle Easterner in Scandinavia, I’m sure they’re used to short Brown people

You can always buy one of these to look taller and then one pair of those shoes with thick soles.

I want to practice without consulting the translator I think I have failed: c

Will the ladies in Sweden like me if i look like this?

Were you trying to say "yo amo las mujeres altas, es el cielo en la tierra" but in English?

Try to aim for this

Dumb newfag

Kek nice

Leave him alone, he's trying. We don't deride those who are trying to learn, only those who are unwilling.

Wholesome

>tfw only 181cm/5'11 and live here
Life is suffering

Become a fighter jet pilot

Not as wholesome as my dick in your butt.

Know your place.

gayyyy

>unironically think Scandi's are the master race and deserve to rule the world as to restore natural order into the human species
>am 5'4

>>am 5'4
Sorry bro.

So what?

I'm 172,5
Come home yellow man

there are loads of scandi manlets.
Average height 180cm doesn't mean everyone is 180cm, it means many are 170cm or smaller, or 190cm and taller. 180cm is just the average.

You won't stand out for your height, just your loudness and ugly american clothes.

>tfw 6'5
After Brexit I shall become a refugee and flee to Sweden. Nordic women were made for ANGLO BULL seed. Nord sissy bois can clean my COCK after I have bred their women

Yes? The average height of a male is 176

Nigga quit being gay i haven't shaved my ass since i started growing a full blown bush down there

Honestly just stay away from society

This.

You would be tall in Finland. The average Finnish male is 170cm. You would be considered a God for being a tall, rich foreigner with (presumably) European features that us Finns don't have ourselves. Finnish women would be fighting over the chance at white washing their children's genes with your seed.

tfw only 4'11'', at least no one sees me when I steal their pockets

>he doesn't know we naturally cover our pockets near foreigners.

They're very boring 2bh

>Wanting boys to clean your cock
You should go to Sweden alright.

You will be considered a manlet here even at 6'0

170 manlet reporting. :(

there are women below 160cm even in sweden so look for them

Become traps now :3

try being born in sweden and being 189 cm tall

Life is suffering for us.

Even short Swedish women won't go near a man who's less than 180.

My only hope is finding a Thai girl, or becoming gay.

My dad is 165cm and mom 170cm lol

Honestly height above 190cm is useless,unattractive and barbaric. The master race height is 185cm.

no worries, all the big ladies love pedoshit like groping kid-sized "men"

Lol who cares, Scandis are well aware that people outside of Scandinavia typically aren't as tall as them. They'll be accepting of your short stature.
Also, stop being such an insecure fag.

I moved to Sweden from Aus last August and I'm 176

Honestly it's still pretty great, just acknowledge its hard to compete with a lot of Scandi chads

Also Swedish women are in general the most normie i've ever encountered