Do people outside of America even know that the Superbowl is a thing?

Do people outside of America even know that the Superbowl is a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTV54ousFAs
youtube.com/watch?v=rN80K4Bb68Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Samoa does

of course. the audience around the world is huge. literally billions. i mean they may not actually root for either team but they watch it like some curious stuff from america.

Yeah Mr. Gueldenstein has been shilling it pretty hard for the past couple of years.

I see ads when i watch fox sport thanks to mexishits giving a fuck and commentating in spanish what the nigs are doing but not one here give a fuck nobody understand how the game plays and always thinks it's just rugby but gay because the armor

He said outside of America

People watch it here and pretend to know a lot about it. I think that makes them feel as if they deserved to live in the US or something. Then they forget about it until the next year.

It gets shown from the morning. My friends and I have met to watch it at someone's house. We don't know whats going on but we don't care. We only use it as an excuse for day drinking.

Only because of the ads

It's one of those things, no one ever sees on tv; nobody actually cares if it exists of not... But there are always those dudes who play "american football" because murica.

Tbqh I don't even know wtf you people play in it.

yes
L.O.L.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTV54ousFAs

Do people outside of American even know our lord and savior the blue eyes white dragon Nick Foles

yes, I was gonna date a Tinder girl the Sunday but she can't because her favorite team (the Patriots) are in the final.

>but she can't because her favorite team (the Patriots) are in the final.
you dodged a bullet

We're gonna see each other the Tuesday, am I fucked lads?

We play with your mum's pancake tits

No idea what it is, I've heard the term in American movies/cartoons but I just know it's some sort of tournament for an American sport, i don't know anyone in France who would know either.

french bein sports broadcast nfl games.
The superbowl is basically the final match of the nfl.

youtube.com/watch?v=rN80K4Bb68Q

No idea what the NFL is mate

It's the american football league. It stands for National Football league

Some fags up here took whoever broadcasts it to court because they wanted to see American commercials during the superb owl.

Don't really give a rats arse about sports other than Hockey though desu.

fuck the eagles. fuck the pats. shit year

>Some fags up here took whoever broadcasts it to court because they wanted to see American commercials during the superb owl.
lol and that leftypol canadians dares shitting on us

Yes, it was on the simpsons

Lefties are fucked in the head, what else is new?

Yeah nobody watches American football here, it's all about normal football, rugby,handball,tennis..

American football is popular in only USA.

This

It has some popularity in mexico and canada and it also has small fanbases in the uk and germany. I once saw a nfl facebook video full of german comments. It was weird as fuck.

>and germany
A very small fanbase though. But we have our own little handegg league that has some following in my city.

fuck superbowl

R A R E

only because of american cartoons/movies referencing it
its a baseball thing right?

I think people know what it is, it's really a part of general knowledge. Does people care or watch it? Not really.