What's it like being a salaryman?

What's it like being a salaryman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good post

What do you guys think about salary men living in cybercafes?

youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0

I hope I never have to wear a suit ever again.

>office provides you with all the love of a family
>working together with people you like to improve your company
>like it so much choose to voluntarily work overtime

sounds great

When in reality

>Office is filled with shitbirds and bootlickers
>People unironically just cares about doing his job and only that, everything else they don't care even if its related to their task at hand.
>Be on guard such in case the typical "i got this job beause my uncle is friends with corporate" don't get you on his list, so you might get fired for nothing

we call them "godínez"

But it looks nice though.
Why you hate it? Women dig it!

MFW Americans don't know jack shit about working hard, and instead leech off of Welfare. Every few months scream about "MORE MONEY" because entitled little bitches. The United States was a fucking mistake, and fuck French faggots for allowing it. You Brit fucks also fucked up!

Dig your ass

Do Japanese men not believe in tailors?

Probably too expensive for them desu

but they also created you. like canada has any redeeming qualities other than being the biggest ass licker of the world

That doesn't even make sense, you fucking moron! Can't even banter properly, faggot!

America = the land of c ucks.
Anythign is better than your shithole.
Go back to sleeping with your shotgun, hopefully it unloads into your mouth, R-Neck.

I'm NEET

is this frowned upon?

>But it looks nice though.
No it doesn't. Male fashion is so limited, women get to take all fashion, including male, and constantly reformulate it into highly varied shit. Men are stuck with slave-tag, bland suits. Suits are the mark of slaves and non-individuals.

What kind of work do you do in the office?

So, this is the power of the Yamato master race...

This