Why do they insist on becoming more American every day? Then they deny it when its pointed out?

Stop eating our food and stop using our spelling, PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

forebears.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oi, fuck off cunt.
Before I sic my dinoes on ya

They say this but the second you turn around they go back to being San Francisco 2.0

they'll deny this but Australia has always been somewhat Americanized, American merchants have been in the South Pacific just as long as British have

>I can't point to Australia on a map but let me tell you exactly what's going on there

Like this?

Literally everyone does this about America, sans the map part

Yeah. But with Dominoes and shit lmao

actually australia is one of the only countries that majority of americans can identify

>play any online game
>all the city dwelling poofters have a slight americanised accent
>call them out for being a yank wannabe poofter cunt
>they accuse me of being a bogan like it's an insult

Country's going down the shitter I swear.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

smdh

I'm sure they're no less Australian in the eyes of a foreigner than you, Bruce

>911
>9 (september) 11th

Was the Taliban intentionally trying to meme us?

>our spelling,
I'm quite sure that they don't. They even use euro-kilometric pascals for EVERYTHING.

t. 56% mutt. Welsh and Irish parents, can you say the same Carlos Shignigaticus?

>911
A fucking Porsche!

>Irish
Nigger

forebears.io

Post results mutt.

>welsh and irish
mutt lol

At least they're white Jamal.

>irish
>white
doin a big think

Colered white mutt

Where did I bring up race? What I'm saying is everyone from Australia is am Aussie to me. If you're curious, my ancestry is Irish and French on account of early 20th century immigrants from Ireland and Canada respectively.

>tfw black Irish
>in Australia everyone thinks I'm a wog
>go to America, everyone thinks I'm Latino
>go to Chile, no one cares

Geg

Nah, we're going to become Chinese in 30 years. The day we become a Republic and deny Anglo ancestry is when it all goes to shit. American culture is merely the transition period. You are interim champions.

The only Americanised part of Australia is probably Melbourne and maybe Sydney. This shithole of a state is becoming more degenerate by the day.

This fucking delusion lmao

This. The only Americanised people are the university leftists who improve irrelevant social justice causes to our country. A lot of Australians hate Americans, fuck you guys and your mutt country.

Serious question does Australia have a culture?

Not counting goon is there anything that really separates them from North Americans?

*import

It has been undermined by transnational elites but yes we do. It was forged at the time of Eureka Stockade, Federation and through both World Wars that gave us a distinct Anglo-Celtic identity. This continued until about the 80s and 90s and was replaced with American consumer culture. Elements still remain obviously, but this new crop of "Betoota Advocate" ponce culture is urbanised internationalist shit pushed in Melbourne and Sydney. The roots of Australian identity come from our agrarian and egalitarian values, which probably thrive under a distributive model.

footy, anzacs, bunnings snags and coonbashin