"my ancestors were settlers NOT immigrants"

>"my ancestors were settlers NOT immigrants"
why do all mutts say this? nobody gives a shit if 7.5% of your ancestors settled the land

What if I'm Alaskan

What's Alaska like?

>a good thread died for this

Siberia but with burger joints really

What’s Siberia like?

Yukon but with russians really

Americans are fucking stupid what's new.

MY ancestors were KANGZ

strayans ancestors were all immigrants also
unless you're an abo

I only have Irish and English in my blood so no.

Name one Indjun country in North America. There is none, they were nomadic people who never claimed any land. They had violence and wars before we arrive and there is no proof that French (my ancestors) started trouble with them. Anyways most of them died from disease therefore not my fucking fault. Case closed.

Plus I hate how they are so obnoxious to us and suck anglo cock 24/7 when the French only came here to trade while the Anglos came to replace the local population with settlers.

My ancestors were here since the early 1600s (foundation of Québec), they built this country from scrap, infrastructures, roads, fields, houses, thats what they worked for. Please tell me how Achmed and Mamadou who were here as 1st or 2nd gen Immigrants or Peau-de-Renard who was here for 10 000 years but didnt do shit a part from smoking did anything important for this country?

Nobody cares about your blogpost Pierre

>Non-whites are bad because they come here to profit off the things our ancestors built

Then why don't mutts ever get angry at Europeans who arrived after WW2? What about Eastern Europeans who were escaping communism? What about white immigrants arriving today?

Why do they even pretend this is an argument?

Because mass Italian and Irish immigration assimilated quickly and they largely benefited the US.
It's easy to see from other examples (Mexican, Lebanese Afghan etc etc) that it won't be the same.

because all of the European immigrants assimilated, hispanics are a wretched, vile race of people that are incapable of being civilized

>all of the European immigrants assimilated
yeah must be why they can't shut the fuck up about their 1/64th hurrtage

Nigger have you ever watched gangs of new york?

I don't watch TV desu

i always see Europeans talking about Americans obsession with their heritage but i never see any Americans actually talking about their heritage.

>mass Italian and Irish immigration assimilated quickly

they did retard

no they didn't

Catholics can never assimilate

No they didn't. In many places they still haven't.