So politically speaking, which of these two religions is worse? Both Islam and Hinduism I believe are the worst...

So politically speaking, which of these two religions is worse? Both Islam and Hinduism I believe are the worst, most restrictive religions on the planet.
I know right now that we in the west despise Islam's militancy. However we haven't really touched on the problem of Hindusim.
Which of the two is the lesser of two evils? I guess Islam seems worse to us in the west because they try to impose their worldview on us; however it appears as though Hinduism with its caste system may be worse from a human rights perspective; even if they aren't pushing their view onto others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gm5L0y4qw
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_Hinduism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic_Brahmin
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/hindu-mob-kills-muslim-man-eating-beef
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2879597/We-free-India-Muslims-Christians-2021-DJS-leader-vows-continue-ghar-wapsi-plans-restore-Hindu-glory.html
nytimes.com/2008/10/13/world/asia/13india.html?_r=0
news.vice.com/article/christian-and-muslims-are-facing-more-and-more-persecution-by-hindu-extremists-in-india
youtube.com/watch?v=kGPBliNI1TY&ab_channel=HinduGuru
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of question is this? Are you a retard or something?

Islam at least has a strong warrior tradition, and honors those who die for it. Hinduism with its vegetarianism is beta producing.

Elaborate.

Islam is a bought on humanity. Hinduisms problems are relegated to India and nowhere else. Islam is bloodthirsty and militant. How can you even compare the two? Ask an Indian Hindu how they feel about Muslims. They hate them because they constantly have to fight them off. It's like you didn't even try to think about the question before asking it.

I meant blight* not bought

>So politically speaking, which of these two religions is worse?
They both will lead you to Hell so I don't really see a difference

I mean if you were to ask an Indian Muslim about how they feel about Hindus, you'd likely get a similar response.
I mean I explained why Islam is bad (it is too militant), however I also explained that the Hindu caste system is just as bad.
Maybe to an outsider Islam looks worse, but if I was an untouchable in India, I might consider converting to Islam instead, dontcha think?

Hinduism doesn't forcibly spread like a virus. It is a self-contained problem, it can be adjusted over time as India steadily drags itself into the modern era. The caste system is as much a generalized societal problem as anything else. Claiming Hinduism is intrinsically responsible for castes is like holding Christianity responsible for the feudal system. Modern day offenses are less about the religion and more about the general cultural momentum of several thousand years.

Also, Hindu mythology is amazingly awesome, top-tier world building and Dragon Ball Z level battles between demons and gods. Hinduism isn't about collecting converts, it's about telling the story of the world and leading its followers to peace, enlightenment, and good karma, to advance a step forward in the next life.

Muslims actively preach everyone should convert, and if infidels don't want to convert they have to pay tribute and accept status as second class citizens - or die. They also don't have much focus or motivation to be good in this life; the religion focuses on bottling up the negative aspects of humanity with no release valve while rewarding its most zealous martyrs with heavenly paradise; no motivation to be good in this life.

I don't find there's much of a comparison. Furthermore, most Hindu aggression in recent history is defensive against Muslim incursions, ala the crusades.

There is literally nothing wrong with hinduism. It's basically buddhism with fancy clothes on.

Islam is straight up devil worship.

Hindus haven't been trying to invade and destroy Western Europe since the dawn of the religion so I'm giving it to Islam here

Hinduism is not nearly as bad as Islam. You are foolish to think that. Muslims that hate Indians are pretty much (((victim blaming))) because they are the aggressors in the situation

See:

Sikh here
>hinduism is actually a religion of peace
>islam is a death cult

There's no record of India starting a war in the last 10,000 years... I dunno you tell me. Problem with Hinduism is the same problem as with Portestanism, eternally schismatic, muh own personal interpretation, forever to remain tribal.

>yfw when you realise Catholicism is right again

Also these. Sikhs are based.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gm5L0y4qw

Not sure you're comparing the right things.

Hinduisms is a culture founded by Buddhism. It's exclusive to India/Indians.

Muslims are rats that spread Islam because their own country is a vagrant shithole that can't decide what version of Islam is the right one.

You meant to say Buddhism is culturally stripped down, made for export Hinduism.

Islam is less destructive than Hinduism.

>inb4 that is buddhist not hindu

Is Sikhism considered Hindu?

>Muslims that hate Indians are pretty much (((victim blaming))) because they are the aggressors in the situation
that is part of a deliberate strategy which this clip elaborates on:
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Hinduism and Buddhism are two completely different things,

>literally blows self up over religion
>less destructive

Buddhism is simpler, (although Tibetan buddhism has cosmology as complex as Hinduism)

Meditative eastern religions centered on transcending the ego don't really benefit from complicating things by adding more ideas and concepts for the mind to play with.

Reminder: Christianity and Islam are the worst religions on Earth \

Prove me wrong

At least verify your information if you're not sure it's right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_Hinduism

Also oldest of still existing religions today is Hinduism, that world-wide known alone would've made impossible a conclusion like yours.

I believe even starving kids in Africa knew that.

I already explained it in the simplest sense possible other than resorting to animal noises.

But I'm sure you'd prefer that, you filthy animal fuckers.

Hey you're the same person which made a stupid post above.

Judging by your way of lying and immature replies - you're clearly not old enough for this website.

The west doesn't have to give a shit.

No for people who understand them. Sup Forums doesn't know shit about eastern religion.

You can't even read your own sources.

Why would I give a shit if you think I'm wrong or not, babyfucker?

At least Indian food is God-tier.

Had it for the first time last week, they put like a billions spices in a dish it's like a flavor bomb in your mouth, bad shit though at the end.

It's basically a religion founded on disdain for both Hindus and Muslims while being a combination of the two. It's as if someone said fuck these guys I'm starting my own religion. It was born out of the Hindu-Muslim conflict.

Christianity is tolerable because of its pagan roots m8
t. an Atheist

You mean shit-tier. Literally.

Not an argument, babyfucker.

Christianity has no pagan roots.

That's Catholicism and Judaism.

Okay yea Sikhism is pretty great

Because the correct way to argue is to address the points of the person with logical reasoning - are redneck?

You were wrong, nothing changed.

Hinduism isn't the same cancer that Islam is. I know a Nepalese guy who was Brahmin (highest caste) in his home country, and when he immigrated here it was quite a shock for him because he was at the bottom of society and relatively poor. But he worked hard and started a family and is an incredibly nice person, one of my closest friends. He assimilated to American culture.

I have known many muslims who immigrated here throughout my life, and none of them have adapted. None. I volunteered at a soup kitchen once, and virtually everyone getting soup was muslim, and they acted like fucking barbarians, proclaiming how America would one day be under Shariah Law. Rude as fuck, and I hated every minute.

FUCK MUSLIMS. I hate 'em. I'm starting to see more and more of them around here too. Fortunately, There aren't any Shariah zones or no-go areas yet, but the number of white christian homeless has drastically increased around here because the muzzies suck up all the welfare and crowd out the shelters.

* ARE YOU A REDNECK?

Neither Hinduism nor Buddhism came before each other.

Hinduism is exclusive to India, while Buddhism is spread.

The caste system is a "relatively" recent invention.
Used to be it just meant that you worked at the best level you could in whatever profession you were in, and if you wanted to shift away from your caste you could. And it's not just a Hindu thing in South Asia, it's also prevalent in Sikhism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Islam and even in Christianity in some cases. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, the creator of the Indian constitution, wrote about his experiences in travelling through India as a dalit and the way various adherents of different religions treated him harshly when they realized he was a dalit.

Besides, Hinduism essentially boils down to the assertion that everyone and everything is literally part of "god". Perhaps not in its current form or in the present time, but eventually at some point in the future (which is why eating animals, killing bugs, etc should be avoided). Islam is the complete opposite.

Kok
>someone pls make babyfucker a meme

>which is better solid poop or liquid poop ?

One more thing to note: you cannot convert to hinsuism. They don't even want you to. That alone makes it far superior to Islam which literally kills non believers

yes no, but yes why:::
ARE REDNECK????????

Here's your claim:

>Hinduisms is a culture founded by Buddhism. It's exclusive to India/Indians.

>I mean if you were to ask an Indian Muslim
dont you see the problem with that?
islam is an invading religion, it doesnt belong in india
look how hinduists are buddhist dont fight each other, but islam fights literally every other religion it had contact with
islam is the one that is at fault

Romania being babyfuckers isn't a meme sadly.

M8 lets hear from an educated atheist whose opinion is actually worth something

>Christianity has functioned for the normative self-understanding of modernity as more than a mere precursor or a catalyst. Egalitarian universalism, from which sprang the ideas of freedom and social solidarity, of an antonomous conduct of life and emancipation, of the individual morality of conscience, human rights, and democracy, is the direct heir to the judaic ethic of justice and the Christian ethic of love. This legacy, substantially unchanged, has been the object of continual critical appropriation and reinterpretation. To this day, there is no alternative to it. And in the light of the current challenges of a postnational constellation, we continue to draw on the substance of this heritage. Everything else is just idle postmodern talk. —Habermas

Okay now I'm just confused.
Surely there is no concept of conversion, but what if you went to India and began to practice the culture? You must be considered a Hindu now? No?
If so, then what determines your caste?

I wonder where they got all those M16s from? (((Who))) could be behind this?

go to bed hairy abdul akbarsson.

hindus have been killing and forcing christians to convert for a long time

Islam poses an existential threat to the West. Hinduism does not. Although the only reason it poses an existential threat is because the West allows it to whereas East Asia doesn't put up with their bull shit.

Religion is increasingly incompatible with western globalist ideology.

They cut down Christians and crosses because they represent Western hegemony.

Yes you can convert. But that is a very western way of thinking. You convert to Hinduism simply by starting to practice Hinduism.

Sorry I meant "on Buddhism" not by.

You got me, grammarbabyfucker.

Regardless, Hinduism is the cultural-appropriated form of Buddhism, whereas Buddhism is merely the teachings that stem beyond the cultural boundaries.

They are two sides to the same coin.

I think we all know what the worst religion is...

Hinduism is Buddhism with Eugenics. The caste system exist because there are genetic differences between the Brahmans and the Dalit. Brahmans are 110 IQ and Dalit are 80.

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that no Hindu believes that anyone is a true Hindu unless they have Indian blood. It's like Judaism. Christianity and Buddhism are "universal" religions whereas Hinduism and Judaism are "closed" so to speak.

Yeah, whatever you say Chaim.

I mean you can convert to Judaism, I'm just told you have to be very vigilant with scripture and try very hard. You would be a hardcore orthodox Jew as opposed to the mainstream Jewish leftist.

The caste system is determined by lineage. Also it's more of an 'Indian' thing than 'Hindu', if that makes any sense; which is why there's even a bunch of Brahmin and Kshatriya Christians like these fellows:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic_Brahmin

That's false. Hinduism is all about transcending the body/ego and realizing yourself as the one consciousness present in all things. How is that compatible with "Indian Blood Only"? It's not.

I'm an Indian classical musician who learns music from a Hindu teacher every week.

Indo Europeans made a system to discourage mixing with Dravidians

So suppose a westerner migrated to India and adopted the culture, what caste would they be in? Would it be dependent upon their western parent's social status? I.e. a rich person of nobility in Europe would be a Brahmin in India? Or are they automatically placed as an untouchable? Or is it less rigid than that?

That's the oldest religion, not the worst. They're so ingrained in the world it's hard to remove them, like a parasite attached to your brain.

Islam is obviously the worst, followed by Catholicism/Protestant/Orthodox.

Taoism is pretty bad too, but not on a global scale.

Neither Christianity nor Buddhism can thrive in a society that values progress.

Hindu mob kills Muslim man after rumours he was eating beef
>theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/hindu-mob-kills-muslim-man-eating-beef

Your Hindu teacher isn't sucking straight from the tit, he's getting his milk from the store.

Figuratively of course.

The caste system doesn't "really" exist anymore, but manifests as racism between Indians from different regions of India. A westerner isn't in the caste system at all. Only Indians are judged based on caste.

Islam is worse. At leas the Hindis don't spread like a fucking virus

'We will free India of Muslims and Christians by 2021': DJS leader vows to continue 'ghar wapsi' plans and restore 'Hindu glory'

>dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2879597/We-free-India-Muslims-Christians-2021-DJS-leader-vows-continue-ghar-wapsi-plans-restore-Hindu-glory.html

Hindu Threat to Christians: Convert or Flee

>nytimes.com/2008/10/13/world/asia/13india.html?_r=0

In the shit iteration of Hinduism that is modern Hinduism, all outsiders of the faith are supposed to be considered untouchables. You cannot convert. Even if you married a Hindu woman or man, the child still might not be considered a Hindu. Of course, when the Muslims and other foreigners ruled over India the whole concept of untouchability was challenged by the less religious.

In Nepal's early modern history, for example, the natives actively avoided all westerners and outsiders because they were considered to have no caste (untouchable), even with all their displays of wealth. The perception slowly changed as they realized that those who interacted with the westerners benefited more materially, educationally, etc.

Hinduism and the caste system are a product of Aryan culture. I can't hate that.

Islam is Semitic bullshit along with Christianity and Jewish-faggoty

You don't know shit about Eastern religion, user.

Christians and Muslims Face More Persecution by Hindu Extremists in India, Groups Say

>news.vice.com/article/christian-and-muslims-are-facing-more-and-more-persecution-by-hindu-extremists-in-india

If they adopt the culture fully India doesn't care.

The odds of that person becoming royalty is as likely as ending up in a shit-filled ditch.

>hinduism
>restrictive

let's take a look at what they export for people

islam
>terror
>don't integrate
>welfare
>want YOU to convert
>autistic as shit with outsiders
indians
>educated or business owners
>integrate into american culture
>mind themselves and friendly

They may explode in the streets but atleast their designated

>They're so ingrained in the world it's hard to remove them, like a parasite attached to your brain.

That's my argument for why they are the worst. They profit from all the violence, corruption, and degeneracy in the world.

>Christianity
>semetic

You don't know shit about how America works or the 1st Amendment.

Hinduism cannot work outside non-India controlled nations.

Why We Hindus Worship Mother Cow And Why We Drink Cow Urine

youtube.com/watch?v=kGPBliNI1TY&ab_channel=HinduGuru

>argues religion
>posts mulsim

you mean brahmanism---not buddhism and it's not jainism either

Not to mention Judaism spawned Christianity and Islam. Abrahamic religions are all inherently and historically violent.

True but they aren't doing any of that proactively.

Islam was always the worst. Having no religion was better than being a devoted Islamist even B.C.

There's very little knowledge of what exists B.C. so it's all hardly relevant to current times regardless.

>Hinduism cannot work outside non-India controlled nations.

God you're a retard. Then why are there 2.23 million of them in the United States? I assume you're so ignorant that you imagine the ancient caste system to be crucial to being a Hindu.

We just wouldn't be in the caste system. My ancestors came to India as early as the 17th century (mostly Anglos, Germans, with a little Portuguese and Dutch from earlier on) and even though they married into royal lines once or twice we couldn't enter the caste system. The Parsees, who've been here even longer than us, are casteless too

This is Hinduism but not the contemporary variant.

No Hindu in India gives a shit about transcending the ego anymore. They follow rituals mindlessly and are hyper-focused on lineage.

Catholicism, not Christianity.

see

Judaism isn't the oldest religion. There was Zoroastrianism and the Egyptian myths before them, and if you really want to go back, there's the Indo-European religion from which the Greek and Norse myths were derived.

Hindus are bro-tier
Don't believe Sikh liars

where do you get this information? Christians are in Nepal and India solely for converting Hindus with "financial support" for decades now. The border areas between Nepal and India has a substantial number of christians and also churches. Various national level actions have been underway to educate people that if somebody is converting someone under coercion legal remedies are available against such actions. While those who convert of free will are happily accepted into society without any stigmas attached. There have, however, been some violence being targeted towards such converts but those have been by "right wing hindu nationalists" from India.

>all the faggots ITT

Hinduism is about being irrational. Just like most polytheistic/pagan religions. Nothing more nothing less

I think you mean Protestism*. Catholism is still Christianity.

But Protestism has been historically violent as well. One example would be the Salem Witch Trials. The only reason it doesn't have long standing history of violence is that it came around the time of the Western Enlightentment era.