Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6GW03WsFgU
youtube.com/watch?v=yz3ctjcx98o
youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s
youtube.com/watch?v=mF2vBQ1Vnaw
youtube.com/watch?v=SUAP751DTPI
youtube.com/watch?v=A4oQzTGTc_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8JpPIe4GD4
buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/varys-stole-littlefingers-jetpack?utm_term=.jswDonvxJV#.ehWvpQ8Om1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nth for jonsa with NEVER EVER happen

Ser Duncan cameo when

>None-Stannis fan
>none

It's a new one edition

GAME OF THRONES MEN RANKING
>God-tier
Tywin Lannister

>Top-tier
Jaime Lannister
Sandor Clegane
Davos Seaworth
Stannis Baratheon

>Should-be-top-tier-but-DABID-tier
Petyr Baelish
Brynden "Blackfish" Tully

>High-tier
Eddard Stark
Jon Snow
Berric Dondarrion
Jorah Mormont
Theon Greyjoy
Tormund Giantsbane
Qhorin Halfhand
Thoros of Myr

>Great-tier
Varys
Barristan Selmy
Bronn
Jeor Mormont
Mance Rayder
Roose Bolton
Tyrion Lannister
Robert Baratheon
Walder Frey
Robb Stark

>Borderland-tier
Benjen Stark
Jon Umber
Oberyn Martell
Karl Fookin' Tanner
Eddison Tollet
Qyburn
Ray
Khal Drogo
Yoren

>Mid-tier
Tycho Nestoris
Lord of Bones
Maester Aemon
Alliser Thorne
Locke
Daario Naharis
Mace Tyrell
Jojen Reed
Bran Stark
Grand Maester Pycelle
Viserys Targaryen
Tommen Lannister
Craster
Maester Luwin
Grenn
Gregor Clegane
Renly Baratheon
Loras Tyrell
Janos Slynt
Samwell Tarly
Hot Pie
Podrick Payne
Hodor
Pypar
Ramsay Bolton
Rickon Stark
Edmure Tully
Meryn Trant
Jaqen H'ghar
Euron Greyjoy

>Low-tier
Kevan Lannister
Smalljon Umber
Joffrey Lannister
Olly
Rast
Grey Worm
The High Sparrow
Styr
Lancel Lannister

>Oh-shit-nigger-tier
Ed Sheeran

We all know the episode sucked, but what about the Preston video?

It was okay, I thought the intro dragged too much, too much nitpicking about the Freys not all being there, and that scene with Ned being a hypocrite was useless, but pretty good overall.

>bad poosi

is this the only time someone in GoT refers to vagina as pussy rather than cunt?

Did you write all that up yourself?

next ep at Winterfell
>Hound: Hey, you're the one who sort of killed me!
>Brienne: That's because you had Arya!
>Sansa: Wait, Arya was with THE HOUND and you didn't find it relevant to tell me?
>Jon: Wait, Arya's ALIVE and nobody found it relevant to tell me?
>Hound: And who the fuck are you?
>Tormund: I'm her boyfriend.
>Brienne: No, he's not.
>Pod: Has anyone seen Lord Tyrion?
>Thoros: Come 'ere, lad. Look into the flames.
>Davos: Oh shit, not another one.
>Jon to Beric: Be careful around these red priests, if you die they just bring you back.
>Beric: Really?
>Thoros:Will everyone please look at the flames?
>Everyone: No!
-written by D&D for television

selmy in top tier
pycelle in low tier
jojen high tier

you forgot gendry, chuck him in as a wildcard for now, depends what he does this season

YAAAASSS

youtube.com/watch?v=q6GW03WsFgU

Was there a change of writers for the additional scenes ? The non-book scene in Season 1 were great.

>KARL FOOKING TANNER THAT LOW

>following aimee richardson

let a male athlete play in a female team and see what happens

So who exactly likes Sansa?
>Normies hate her for bullying Jon
>We hate her because Cat2.0
>Tumbler prefers Arya / Dany / Brienne.
>Bookfags hate everything
Is she the most hated character in the series?

>girl encounters band of soldiers in the woods
>doesn't get raped

I want to fuck her. More like hate fuck tho. I hate her character.

Is he... /ourchad/ ?

shut the fuck up, Dreidel&dreidel literally changed the entire story and character of Sansa because people were assravaged she got assraped, no we're stuck with 2 nu-seasons of Sansa doing snappy one liners and YASSSLAYY epic moments to make up for it

QUEEN
U
E
N

SLAY
L
A
Y

Put Euron in the "Should be top tier but DABID" pile, that category was made for him.

>men make good thing
>women see good thing
>women ruin good thing
>men leave
>men make new good thing
>repeat

this scene is better than entire seasons of GoT

>jon snow
>high tier

>roose bolton
>not top-tier

y tho

I feel bad for Aimee Richardson. She's been sabotaged by over-the-hill feminists. She'll act just like they do and waste her entire youth doing that, which is exactly what the past-their-prime feminists want her to do, since the reality is they are butthurt and envious of the prospects afforded to younger girls. By the time she wakes up and realizes she wants more out of life, her youth and beauty will be completely spent.

reddit: the post

Why is the Mountain wearing Shredder's helmet?

So it's basically confirmed that Arya fell in love with Ed Sheran character, and after the war she will find him with her magic powers and they will live hapily ever after?

But everyone hated Ghostbusters 2016 and it bombed.

Move Bobby way higher

the best thing that came out of the tv adaption
youtube.com/watch?v=yz3ctjcx98o

That's bullshit. The people brain dead enough to enjoy those 'one liners' are the normies who hate her for questioning Jon.

Good god, the costumes actually had effort back in S1, I forgot just how far the decline has been

>Watching through some of the earlier episodes
Why did the show have such a sharp decline in quality as it became a hip thing to watch? Were season 1 and 2 just bait?

This, as soon as she compared Jon to Joffrey their tiny brains went WAIT THATS WRONG THATS BAD SHES WRONG SHES BAD

>she got assraped

Its impossible to rape your wife user.

>God-tier
Ned, Robert, and Viserys
>Almost god-tier, but ignored an obvious Northern noble girl to play kindly grandpa for a season-tier
Tywin
>Almost god-tier, but got meme'd-tier
Sandor, Bronn
>High-tier
Drogo, Syrio, Luwin, Rodrik, Walder, Joffrey, Qyburn
>Should have been god tier, but ended up getting DABID'd instead
Stannis, Davos, Jaime, Theon, Euron, Blackfish, Varys, Tyrion, Kevan, Roose, Barristan
>Everyone else-tier
Everyone else
>Mary Sue-tier
Jon
>Villain Sue-tier
Ramsey

Maybe because they had to carter to a larger audience, and because of more rushed deadlines/executive meddling ?

IT'S HER TURN NOW

Few days ago I supported stannis, but after him burning his doughter I can no longer support a child molester. Then I saw Danny was only choice.

#ImwithHer

>Irri died
>we never got Irri-Dany surrogate love
;_;

It's funny because Stannis was literally MY TURN, the character all the way up to the battle on the wall.

Queen Cersei

because D&D weren't millionaires at that point and were probably humbler people who were just trying to create a faithful adaption

today they're YASSS BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME EPIC MILLION TRILLION VIEWERS EVERY EPISODE YASS DANY TYRION JON SLAAYYYYYY. creators of the WORLD phenomenom Game oF THRONES etc

>Tfw when you kill your brother for personal gain
>Tfw you kill your daughter for personal gain
>Tfw you make your wife commit suicide for personal gain
>Tfw you delibaretly run into an open field with infrantly to kill them too for personal gain

Geesus how can people support Stannis ugh.

Danny is only choice!

#Dannymissile

I prefer the Dany-Yara love we're going to get

How does Jaime convince Bronn to go on another ebin adventure with him this season?

Danny! She will defeat white walkers.

IT'S HER TURN NOW.

#Stanmpfywon'tdivideus

Stannis is still alive. Screencap this post.

lanisters gold :p

Dany and Stannis are very simmilar if you think about it. For example, they both burn people alive for no reason. But Sup Forums hates Dany and loves Stannis because autism

All of your favourite media entertainment will be feminised and blacked now

He's in a position to actually pay him now.

We get it, you can stop spamming now

>Stannis is alive

Why don't you kill yourself deluded Stannis fag.

It's time for Danny not for some backward grumpy Stumpfy.

HOW many dicks does Isaac have to suck to get more than one line per episode

They do, MtF transgender athletes beat the cisfemale athletes in over 90% of events

YAAAAAAAAAAS

i cant believe jon and dany are going to fuck in episode 7, jon can do so much better

he probably have memory issues and can't be overworked with remembering lines

So uh

Has Jon sent a raven or some supplies to the Wall, or what?

post retconned stuff from the show
youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s
youtube.com/watch?v=mF2vBQ1Vnaw
to
youtube.com/watch?v=SUAP751DTPI

When they started cutting his scenes a few seasons back, you should have campaigned for him as a disabled character.

Diversity = screentime

she's dead user

youtube.com/watch?v=A4oQzTGTc_g

I hope Pod and Tyrion reunite. This is one of my favorite scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8JpPIe4GD4

Littlefinger is trying hard to cause tension between Sansa and her allies.

He tells her Brienne beat the Hound in single combat in the hopes of causing resentment because the Hound is special to her.

>SANSAN LIVES!

‘Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.’

still love that cunts cheeky little nod

He can recite Pi to 45 places

That's what I call autism

That's just rote memorisation, not learning and retention. I can recite the pokerap by heart but I doubt I could learn the script to the show in a day

>Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing.

'Half my army is unbelievers. There will be no burnings. Pray harder.'

Season 1 is the only good season. Anyone who disagrees is a homosexual.

Why doesn't the army of white walkers sail around the wall?

What is up with the time line on this show?

Little Sam stays a babe in arms for 5 seasons and then transforms into a 12-18 month old in the two weeks between season 6 and 7. How long has passed in universe between episode 1 and the most recent one. Are we supposed to believe Arya has gone from 12 to 13/14 and transformed so drastically?

You're a dumbass if you think they only get one day to learn a script

My sword is yours in victory and defeat, from this day until my last day.

They've read the script

any bookanons shed some light on the book version of the sparrows

are they as fucking annoying and pointless feeling as in the show?

They're not in the books

thank fuck

There's no time line.
what sparrows?

"Know this, you are dead men. Only the manner, of your dying reamains to be chosen. Confess and your end shall be swift. Lie and you will be burn. Choose."

I know the show is technically fan fiction, but does it have to be so obvious about it? Characters are exaggerated versions of themselves, where every conversation involves them demonstrating these exaggerated personalities, other characters are now completely different from how they were acting shortly before (Sansa suddenly acting like she knows anything about politics), and problems are instantly resolved with no effort simply to get the story where they want it to be. There's no thought put into it at all. Honestly, all we need is a new self-insert Mary Sue character to appear.

>star wars has never been worse
>ghostbusters was a hard flop that a usually shameless sony regrets
>dr who has been terrible for a decade and was already pandering to not just women but stupid women
>important media is still aimed at men and crafted by autuers, not focus groups trying to market what is trendy

>my bookfag brother unironically dropped the show after Stannis got killed.

Like proper sighed and made a point of exclaiming that he was no longer watching it. To be fair he stuck to his word.

book sparrows literally did nothing wrong, they're populist revolt from the small folk all across westeros abandoned by their lords during wartime

Yes they are

this twat and his gang feat. shorthair lancel lannister

I agree with you and I'm a homosexual

They can't operate ships

>Are we supposed to believe Arya has gone from 12 to 13/14 and transformed so drastically?

As much as the 26 year old Daniel Radcliffe being 17 at the end of HP7

And the timeline is fluid. Only weeks at most have passed in the North, whereas Cersei has been queen long enough to rally, equip and deploy forces north and south, and Dany has been sailing for months

sansafags have always been sad lonely overweight women that want to be a princess

Say what you want about Stannis,but that was the turning point for me. I didn't care about him, but seeing him help the Night's Watch and doing something for the good of the realm instead of "playing le Game of Thrones XD" is what made me cheer for him. I kinda wish Jon and the other were more respectful for his sacrifice. In the end, his battle against the Boltons gave Jon time to reunite the North.

But I will never forgive the asshole burning his daughter alive.

buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/varys-stole-littlefingers-jetpack?utm_term=.jswDonvxJV#.ehWvpQ8Om1

>They can't operate ships

Why? The dead appear to be thralls to the Night King. Couldn't he just command them to operate the ships feeding them instructions.

It'd probably be easier than taking the wall by force.

If you mean the faith militant, they are still their. They captured margeary and made cercei do the walk of shame just like the show, but they aren't focused on.

It's almost like not all men are rapists

>Stannis not God-tier

Just kys.