How does one obtain an Arab gf? Do you have to speak Arabic or convert to Muslim...

How does one obtain an Arab gf? Do you have to speak Arabic or convert to Muslim? I hear their families are really strict.

Fuck off gook

That's rude as fuck, asshole

They are very religious. I think they are like Jews families (no kidding) so yes, you have to convert.
Or just be richer than them and they will sold you their girl(s).

dont eat pork

I'm sorry.
All jokes aside it depends on the family.
>Do you have to speak Arabic or convert to Muslim?
The latter is yes if you want to go for a Muslim girl. But going for a Christian one would be much easier.
>But I hear their families are really strict.
Yeah. I've met some Arab Christian families that are as tribal and backwards as Muslims.
It really does depend on the family is.

I guess Arab families would be closer than most western/asian ones too.

>all arabs are muslims
>all arabs are strict muslims

A practicing Muslim woman wouldn't get in a relationship with a non-Muslim man.

>How does one obtain an Arab gf?
just break into a petting zoo and steal one

It depends on what kind of Arab you want honestly. The westernized ones are usually pretty easy to get so try going for an Arab American.

Kidnap one

find one into kpop and dress up like a Korean twink. lots of turkish and arab kpop fangirls

rude

Is conversion a must? Or is it something that absolutely needs to be done.
Also do people pretend to convert, and go through the motions, praying, etc, to marry? Or can people see through that ruse

You must let her brothers and cousins fuck you. Then they will vote on if you're worthy of marrying her, based on your performance.

You could always convert an get one or go after the Christian Arabs

My parents are thinking of getting me an arranged marriage

Most young western museums don't give a fuck if your a member of their religion, however I would at least learn something in order to get past their parents.
If your going for a practicing Muslim then sorry just give up now.

>My parents are thinking of getting me an arranged marriage

lucky

I heard it happens in Italy too.

>obtain goat
>use it to buy daughter of muslim man

had Finnish buddy once.. he's not as ignorant as you.

they are rude in general, speak more than once about single thing. even when they already explains it twelve times.

you just have to push that you're worth more than their expectation.

THOU SHALT NOT WEAR THE AMERICAN FLAG AS CLOTHING.

Girls personality is shit. This is why I get more attracted to guys.

mashallah
breed more, Hassan

but it looks good on boxer shorts and bikinis

>Girls personality is shit.

that's fact and i keeps saying that..

once you falls to one.
and you'd started to be more patient and try understand each other.

1. All Arabs are not Muslim
2. All Arabs aren't the same, a diaspora Maghrebi woman will be significantly easier than a Gulf Arab woman
3. It is not necessary to convert to have a Muslim Arab gf, although being Muslim (especially as a convert) may open more doors
4. A Muslim Arab woman will rarely marry a non-Muslim

I used tinder in some arab countries -I'm a non-muslim- and got plenty of matches. So the modern ones, using modern methods of communication do not seem to mind.

Tell us your best Arab Tinder story.

why do you want an ugly gf?

What's with the long fingernails, is there where they ferment the spices for the kebab?

You can't

Who you callin' ignorant Poland?!

It's virtually impossible unless you're satisfied with sluts. First off HAVE to be muslim and at the cery least arab.second of all many parents won't accept your proposal to their daughter umless you're from the same country as them or even a distant relative. Thirdly you need to be of their same social class or above. If all the aboce are met then they will consider your proposal.

Tell me about these sluts.