What were your thoughts about Trump before he ran for US president?

What were your thoughts about Trump before he ran for US president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOpiBj5eIxk
youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A slightly worse version of Alan Sugar.

Always thought he was shrewd and not afraid to be seen as a bad guy. When he first started running I assumed it was a publicity stunt for a new TV show.

Didn't really notice him till he rekted Kenya Moorecock.

I just knew he was some rich guy and didn't care. Then he started getting involved in politics and most of what he said sounded kinda nuts.

Now he's the Republican nominee and the Democrat is so shitty he actually looks like an entirely reasonable choice.

I remember hearing about his politics and agreeing with him but thinking that he'd never stand a chance at running because he's too honest.

I knew him from WWE and rating girls hotness on howard stern. I felt he was just a goofy guy I still feel that way but I want him to win

Never was a fan. New York rich guy, media whore, never did like his lefty political leanings.

Random rich real estate guy from NYC who also did reality tv shows which were mildly entertaining at the time. A bit arrogant and weird looking, but probably smart in business.

Alan sugar is a cuck compared to trump

youtube.com/watch?v=MOpiBj5eIxk

He works for trump

Same as they are now, corrupt businessman.

This. I grew up to think he was a bad guy because he's super rich. I guess that's what I got for living in a liberal house raised by liberals.

I just thought of him as a pretty comfy media personality when I did think of him at all, which wasn't often.

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

I knew he had a tv show where he said your'e fired. Nothing else.

Get in here fags, Kek demands it.

That rich builder guy who invests in my state of Florida and talked about being president a few times.

I admired him. He was rich, I watched the Apprentice. He was tough. I listened to his advice in the Apprentice and in his books. I wanted to be like him.

>Begging posters to get in your thread

I've been saying he should run since 07.

I watched one season of The Apprentice, the one with Joan Rivers, and I liked him and his final decision

Hated him. Literally cringed when he announced he was running for POTUS.
He won me over time.

Retard
It hasn't changed

Mpc loved the barney frank protruding nipple tweet, I think some time after he was considering running against obama but didnt

Some rich guy with orange skin who had a tv show

Honestly I thought he was dope af and his Twitter was incredibly savage.