en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho
youtu.be/sbwA57IxhQY?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=CLz8GMZHmqc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_McCaslin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Vigilantes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think Frank is crazy?

Frank isn't crazy.

His trial scene in Daredevil S2 showed that well.

He just mad. Real mad.

U think he would do anything like he is now if he had his family

The President of The Philippines
Bernhard Hugo Goetz
Frank is crazy, that's not up for debate. Even Ennis, the revered God of all things Punisher considers Frank a lunatic. Just because he doesn't run around smearing himself in shit, does not mean he isn't batshit.

Mad like Max?

I think what happened made him angry, not crazy
He made the conscious choice to take up arms against crime, fully aware of the consequences and risks

Every solder in war. Many cops.

Frank Castle he's a lunatic he goes in the streets and murders people it doesn't matter if they're criminals the justice system would look at him as a murderer and yes he has some state of mind that does not matter the way he acts the way he thinks is psychopathic

Madder than Max. At least Max had time for taking care of a dog. Frank doesn't.

>gone crazy and kill bad people
>Every solder in war
The fuck? That's not how war works.

Christopher Dorner went crazy against a corrupt system.

Unfortunately he ended up killing people most definitely innocent of involvement in that system.

Yes but he got caught

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho

Nigga wut?

Well fuck me, I was wrong.

War makes people crazy.

angry does not mean "not crazy"
it is not rational to arm yourself and murder people you "think" are evil. there is a system of law and order for sorting out the bad guys. Frank is not engaging people in combat. often times he is overpowering, and then executing people. he is a serial killer.

this is not an easy thing to do! human beings don't deal with murder very well. most people suffer massive damage in the form of PTSD. for Frank to just soldier on and keep killing means he is either some kind of metahuman, like being able to murder without remorse is his superpower, or he is a sociopath

Not every soldier
And certainly not every soldier actually kills an enemy. Plenty, maybe most, will never actually get the opportunity to shoot any one.

depends on which frank

MAX frank is an utter piece of shit who kills the criminal equivalent of chicken thieves pretending it's justice. He must have ruined countless families. He's also on the crazy side due to trauma.

That's still not how war works.

>like being able to murder without remorse is his superpower
But it actually is, he was able to tank a Penance Stare because of it.

Obviously not. Comrade Drumpf is still breathing and tweeting.

>The President of The Philippines
>After his election win, Duterte also launched a seemingly unprovoked attack against the UN.
>“Fuck you UN, you can’t even solve the Middle East carnage ... couldn’t even lift a finger in Africa [with the] butchering [of] the black people. Shut up all of you,” he said.
This fucking guy.

>MAX frank is an utter piece of shit who kills the criminal equivalent of chicken thieves
I'd say that's the only Frank that ever killed people arguably worth killing. Most other Punisher tales had standard action movie/exploitation movie villains. In Max, Frank dealt with the worse humanity had to offer.

Yeah man, it's quite clearly shown that Frank enjoys killing people if he thinks it fits his moral compass.

>the criminal equivalent of chicken thieves
The Albanian human traffickers? Nicky Cavella? The Irish guys?

Most awesome so far

EL DUTERTE FUERTE

Now if only Mexico and other drug fueled countries would get a president like him.

Did Frank even kill a gabagoo in the Daredevil show?
youtu.be/sbwA57IxhQY?t=30s

The Killdozer guy, maybe.

So he's the Punisher if he was the president

>Lex Luthor became president
>Frank Castle never will
The world is cruel. The world is wicked.

He's an idiot that openly condones lynching people

He killed everyone who got involved. Which is the equivalent of nuking middle east to get rid of the terrorists

What MAX failed to understand is that not all crime comes from evil people, sometimes people find themselves in fucked up situations that put them as part of the crime underground but they can still redeem themselves. Frank doesn't care. He kills black sheep brother, he kills the family's only source of income, he kills the father of three, he kills everyone.

And the ending was fucking disgusting.

Don't get me wrong, MAX, at least the first writer, is excellent. It's Frank is also a monster. A mass murderer that uses justice as an excuse to harm others.

idiots that sold coke on the streets, common thugs from impoverished places. Hell I think I remember a thug getting killed despite the fact he actually showed frank he had a family to take care of.

>idiots that sold coke on the streets
This is bad because...?
>a thug getting killed despite the fact he actually showed frank he had a family to take care of.
Oh yeah, that's totally a justification for breaking THE LAW.

how the fuck did he kill almost 50 people while in jail

wouldn't they have put him solitary before that?

the law has due procedure and proper escalation of punishment based, on ideal situations, on analysis of the harm done.

frank kills indiscriminately.

>This is bad because...?

Coke doesn't kill unless the consumer is an idiot

would you also kill people who sell cigarettes? They are addictive too.

>What MAX failed to understand is that not all crime comes from evil people,
The problem is that you seem ignorant of the tradition of storytelling Frank comes from. What you're saying isn't wrong, but The Punisher has stronger dies to Death Wish the movie, than Death Wish the novel. If you want an excellent Vigilante comic that explores the humanity of criminals to one degree or another, you should read Marv Wolfman's Vigilante.

>coke = cigarettes
Well if you're going to pretend to be a retard, there's no point in talking to you.
Maybe like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CLz8GMZHmqc

It's south america

I get your point. I guess I just can't no longer stomach that form of storytelling. I felt even worse when reading Big Man Plans. I'll take your rec.

In terms of their effects their are the same mate. One's shunned and the other's not. They are both drugs.

Or you mean the business of coke trafficking? Do you know what a middleman is? The guy that buys drugs from the actual traffickers to resell them in the neighborhood. All the middlemen I've known are no different than normal people. Franks would kill those.

Welcome to Latino America, where Jails are basically playgrounds you can't get out off.

don't ever get jailed for pedophilia.

> I guess I just can't no longer stomach that form of storytelling.
I get that. I find The Punisher tolerable when it comes to that. I read Johnathan Ross' "Revenge," or tried to read it, even if it was satire, it was quite a nasty comic.

>He's an idiot that openly condones lynching people

Not like there's a shortage of people in the Philippines

What are some games I can role play as Frank?

GTA4 was sorta okay because the most wanted list. GTA5 we also sorta okay because Michael sorta looked him Frank, and there were gang members you could kill.

Thinking maybe Fallout 4 next.

This is a bit of a long shot, but I think this one might be up your alley

Chris Dorner
>ib4 Sup Forums

Not immersive enough.

Northern-Mexifag here, i want the exact same thing, its horrible not been able to walk in the street without the impending possibility that you might get robbed/caught in a shooting.
Central and South Mexico can fuck off tho, those guys are animals.

>saying bad things about the only real Frank

Yeah

Like President Obama for example

>breaking any law justifies gettig murdered on the spot

>Frank will not murder all CEOs of corrupt banks, which willingly destroyed the lifes of millions citizens and smuggled money for the worst militant groups

>Frank will never go on an explicit mission to get rid of all criminal politicians

Yeah, no. Outside of the Max Vietnam run, the whole character is based on the ignorant wordview of the white middle class from the 60.

Frank loves doggos almost as much as he loves Franking. Possibly more.

>Bernhard Hugo Goetz
>Shoot 4 people allegedly trying to rob him
>Found not guilty and justified self defence
>Civil lawsuit for person that tried to rob him because he became a paraplegic
>$43 million judgement against him

What in the fuck. How can people look at this system and not think the law is fucking stupid?

So he wouldn't have had anything against him if he had shot that guy dead right? What the fuck.

What the fuck do you even do with your life if you have to pay a $43 million civil judgement to someone?

>Now if only Mexico and other drug fueled countries would get a president like him.
You are implying that a president like that would make it past the election

coke isnt the same as cigarettes, no one sucks dick and kills for cigarettes, at least not nearly as much as people do for blow

sure those middlemen arent especially evil but they are hurting people through addiction and supporting fucked up systems in latin america.

there are too many people are the earth, some deserve to die more than others, at least frank kills to prevent evil from happening and depopulates those who most deserve to be depopulated

>polar bear
>Lovable

Well, those veterans who shot up cops in order to protect their communities sure count, no?

Charles Bronson single-handily brought Manhattan to justice after his wife and daughter were raped and killed.

CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HASN'T BEEN POSTED!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_McCaslin

He had a full costume and everything!

Usually they just kill their family or fellow classmates.

He then spent the remainder of his life mourning as everyone around him was raped and killed.

Redpilling this bubble-headed bleach blond.

This motherfucker was hardcore to the fucking bone.

You know those people as terrorists.

George Zimmerman

>it's a "Tripfag with shitty opinions" episode

Whoa, so the guys who beat women for not wearing towels over their heads and behead gays were actually the good guys all along? Really makes you think...

You know what I mean. Someone in real life behaving like the Punisher would immediatly be classified as a terrorist.

War is hell for a reason.
Sometimes good people find themselves in a hellish place, and make it out relatively ok. Some don't. That's how the strife of living works, champ. War doesn't do shit, people do. Those three letters aren't driving tanks or loading armaments. People are generally crazy on their own, we don't need war to make it happen.

I would imagine people have tried and it was probably reported as gang violence.

>Chris Dorner
Oh yeah I forgot about him. What a tale.
>works for lapd, aka corrupt enough to be the nypd of the west
>gets racist shit casually said to him, asked to do shady shit, etc
>goes full bore and takes out a few corrupt fellow cops he knew, fucks off to a cabin inna-woods
>lapd almost kills a black guy taking a bath while looking for him, also shot two Asian women in a truck that looked like his, at least one of them died in the hospital
>Charlie sheen was mentioned in his manifesto, so sheen gives out a message asking to call him so they can try to sort this out
>when they surround his cabin they quickly order it to be burned down in an almost semi-subtle way, "burn the fucker down" over radio that was accidentally overheard but muffled by distance
>the ashes only have one body, too small to be dorners, and a perfectly not-scorched wallet with dorners plastic ID not melted at all
>Totally legit coming from the LAPD, right?
>rumor's of horse tracks going from the cabin exist, nothing solid though
>Sup Forums sent him a pizza during the cabin standoff, and made a Free-Doom mod-game based on the standoff called Chris Dorners Last Stand, several videos exist on youtube, check it out if you can, primo stuff.
Hell of a ride.
You can't corner the Dorner.

I always hoped he made it out and that he's been laying low all these years

Are there any comics, books, movies like Ennis' Punisher Max, where one guy(non-caped) goes all out against the mafia, terrorists and evil.

who was that one guy whos kid got raped by his karate instructor on some island and the guy ran up behind him and yelled" WHYD YOU DO IT?!" before shooting him the back of the head.

I think he was set free too

There was this guy, Marvin Heemeyer, who built the killdozer to rid the city of corrupt officials and politicians.
Pic related

expect you know Dorner also went after the corrupt LAPDS families too

>killdozer

I wish we had more crazy people like Killdozer

You can't really corner the dorner

They failed to reform their communities.

what have you done to reform your community? maybe i should shoot you in the back of the head

Aren't shitloads of innocent people getting lynched based on nothing but accusations?

My community, unlike the cop community, isn't made up of mass murderers, robbers and terrorists, user.

They clearly fail to raise their kids right.

>have to pay a judgement

Oh silly user, that's not how that works. Judgements are mostly meaningless against individuals because they don't have more to lose than just paying it. It's only really relevant if there are assets to seize. Depending on local state laws and all that.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold did nothing wrong

This, as well as addicts who need help and who aren't dealing/violent. The dude's crazy

>The dude's crazy

Not really. He wouldn't vote for Trump.

But he would totally vote for Idi Amin. He even compared himself to Idi Amin.

He'll take out Hillary and go into
hiding until Trump is officially president.

He definitely isn't stable. Fighting in a war and then coming home only to have your wife and two kids murdered in cold blood can do a number on someone's psyche. I'm no psychologist, but I'd venture to guess that Frank probably suffers from something PTSD-related, even if he refuses to admit it.

Oh look, another tripfag spouting his bullshit opinions. Away with you.

Mr. Payback pls go

>the whole character is based on the ignorant wordview of the white middle class from the 60.
This, The character always read like a covert white supremacist's power fantasy. Sure Frank mostly goes after the mob, but you can't help but smell the subtext that says "Death to those brown people."

I don't see it.

>has anyone ever actually gone crazy and kill bad people in real life

If a real person decided to become the Punisher and kill criminals in America, 87% of their bodycount would be black.

And so he'd be considered a racist extremist.

>Oh yeah, that's totally a justification for breaking THE LAW.

But frank also broke the law.

Being a vigilante is a crime, so I assume it happened enough times for there to be a law about it.

>Oh yeah, that's totally a justification for breaking THE LAW.
It's as much of a justification as Frank's.

This is why in Japan they make sure to finish people off (Accidentally run someone over? Start backing up) so they don't have to pay them for the rest of their lives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Vigilantes

That's China, stupid.