Ok so can someone tell me if it's literally bad like Fantfourstic or Green Lantern? Or is it "bad" like BvS was "bad"

Ok so can someone tell me if it's literally bad like Fantfourstic or Green Lantern? Or is it "bad" like BvS was "bad".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-59jGD4WrmE
youtu.be/ncfqUlATJvM?t=105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not bad at all.

It's genuinely pretty fun, I can't understand how people are able to think Jonah Hex and Green Lantern somehow had more merit than this.

Just some highlights:
- Leto's Joker is great, you actually wish he had a bigger role in the movie than he does.
- Boomer is just as much the perfect douchebag as you want him to be. At one point in the movie he even steals a gold watch from a corpse to the disgust of everyone else.
- Deadshot gets couple of real badass scenes when he's just mowing down people with deadly accuracy. He also has a very good chemistry with his daughter, who is his primary motivation throughout the movie.
- El Diablo's got a great redemption storyarc.
- Harley's fun. Fucked up in the head and they manage to make her and Joker's relationship surprisingly endearing.
- Croc's got an interesting direction where he's basically a guy who has embraced his animal croc side because everybody just treats him a monster due to his looks, but deep down he just a black dude who wants to sit down and chill while watching BET.
- Waller is ice cold in this.
- The Skawd has pretty good chemistry throughout the movie and come together as a team in the end
- Flagg and Enchantress have pretty okay relationship and it's kinda fucked up how Waller manipulates them. Enchantress also has a very creepy vibe to her and June's horror every time she has to turn into Enchantress is very well performed.

i get you realy want those bit coins in your acount but this tread is goin to die dont bother

Pro:
Good team dynamics, good individual character arcs. That's including Waller and their soldier-handler
Con:
Their mission is kinda weird
Weird:
Use of music can either be cringe or endearing based on your standards. I liked it, very pop, Top40 feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=-59jGD4WrmE

BvS is Fant4stic and GL bad though.

And Suicide Squad isn't that type of bad, so neither.

It's much better than any MCU flick

Movie is not even out yet, you faggots haven't seen it.

>Americucks

It just got released in Europe, dumb fuck. I saw it, I loved it, so did the rest of the audience. People were even doing Harley cosplay.

I thought the use of music was fantastic, and usually I hate that sort of thing. Ayer's direction was top of the notch, it's stylistic and fun. I was positively surprised, going by how I didn't like Sabotage or Street Kings.

The SDCC trailer sold me on the use of music, the cut where they use movie bits as filler-beats between the chorus was great
youtu.be/ncfqUlATJvM?t=105

It better than guardians of the galaxy

Its like deadpool without the sex jokes

Civil War is a close contender, I think, at least as far as selling team-dynamics goes.
The issue is most MCU flicks are decent films but that's as far as it goes. They rarely do anything really interesting as far as style goes. They've got an okay amount of substance and very safe execution.

Suicide Squad had about the same amount of substance but much more style compared to any of the other MCU flicks. The only one that comes close is GotG

>Croc's got an interesting direction where he's basically a guy who has embraced his animal croc side because everybody just treats him a monster due to his looks, but deep down he just a black dude who wants to sit down and chill while watching BET.

made me giggle.

>was actually looking forward to seeing how Joker is, and his dynamic with Harley
>apparently is barely in the film at all
>despite every trailer basically being about him

Guess I'll wait for SS:FREAKED Editon

The music plays during scenes?

I thought it was pretty great, actually, Boomer was insanely fun and Harley really reminded me of the BTAS one, Deadshot had some great moments and Enchantress was fucking creepy as shit
I really loved the team dynamic too, El Diablo actually seems like he sees the team as his family at the end, it's pretty fucking great
I hated Jared's Joker tho, he literally reminded me of those pastas about him being edgy and saying retarded shit(he even does it one time, i fucking keked because of the pastas)
Overall it was better than BvS imo, and it's no way without flaws, but I'd give it a 7,5, maybe an 8.
Also, the JL members cameos were really great, even tho they were really quick

Oh, and it pissed me off that they didn't even mention Incubus name
Also, i strongly feel that this movie would've been better as an r-rated movie instead of pg13

So what explain the bad reviews?

Disney shrills, duh

I live how every time you go against the Disney mandated negativity Mouseketeers start raging like angry wasps

Pro :

-Will smith not that bad as Deadshot
-Waller
-Margot Robbie trying her best, and she is hot. AND THE SUIT.
-First half kinda ok
-Some great money shots and great ideas
-Jared Leto is ok but underdevelopped and overacting
-Boomer actually good and funny like a Flash vilain

Shit :

-Should have been rated R.
-one liners are not funny at all
-shitty editing of a more serious version of the movie and a pop culture shit
-Cool a music playlist including Eminem BUT THIS MOVIE IS NOT COOL AT ALL
-Ostrander's and even nu 52 run raped
-Enchantress. CGI Hellfest of shit in the end.
-reshoots so fucking visible. And the LOL WE ARE A FAMILY NOW
-not badass at all
-generic action scenes

4/10 cause I'm generous and I love the Squad. I love Harley and I fapped to Margot Robbie. But this movie tries so much to be cool. Or this is not even Ayer's point of view to begin with. You see the rushed 6 weeks to write script. And the studio editing after BVS is HORRIBLE.

Suicide should have been a hit, could have been fun but with violence and really ba dguys. Here we have humanised psycho teaming together coz they are a family LOL.

CHARLES ROVEN IS A CANCER AS A PRODUCER

Mediocre film for what could have been a really great fresh new start. Even if I liked BVS UC.

FUCK YOU WARNER

I enjoyed it, but to be fair, I'm easy to please with this sort of stuff. Batman and Flash cameos were awesome and I liked that this version of Joker actually cares about Harley Quinn, it's a nice change from his other versions.

They shot themselves in the foot by doing all the stupid shit with the Joker in social media though, I don't understand why they did all that, especially considering Joker's role in the film. It seems to me like it would only turn people off. I assume they were banking on the Joker character itself drawing people in or something.

You are aware that you saw the studio cut and not the original version, right?.

Remember, everything was smooth until Johns and Silverman entered the game trying to play Marvel and recut the film to this "happier, light version full of fun and optimism" version, and who knows if we will ever see it.

For example, everyone and their mother is gonna start complaining about the JokerĀ“s sc reentime when they dont even know that they cut all his scenes and repurposed his role in the film because he not only ended up as you know, abusive, but even was a constant foil to Harley and at the end she chooses the Squad and he fucks off frustrated.
But no, now they are fucking Romeo and Juliet.
Not to mention everyt other scene with the Joker and the Squad, so that he doesnt look like a bad guy or whatever they went thinking.