/balk/

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

pik.bg/цветан-цветанов-се-срещна-с-представители-на-световния-еврейски-конгрес-news724375.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqkup3dcJM
youtube.com/watch?v=F_xS7QRmzlc
youtube.com/watch?v=f3sm1TMf0c0
youtube.com/watch?v=KpzSYIrW9Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=aablq4Pra1U
iefimerida.gr/news/393395/ypex-tis-pgdm-eimaste-makedones-milame-makedonika-einai-dikaioma-mas
youtube.com/watch?v=3g03_RXPpQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JiW_1saEMkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hate seeing serbs bullied so

what are the first two panels about

Lapot [lapot] is the mythical practice of senicide in Serbia:[1][2][3] killing one's parents, or other elderly family members, once they become a financial burden on the family. According to T. R. Georgevitch (Đorđević), writing in 1918 about the eastern highlands of Serbia, in the region of Zaječar, the killing was carried out with an axe or stick, and the entire village was invited to attend. In some places corn mush was put on the head of the victim to make it seem as if the corn, not the family, was the killer.[4][5]

How are catholic Albanians seen in Albania?

with our eyes xD

please

Like all the other ones desu

WAKE UP!

You're gonna get the thread pruned now, newfag

Why?

Why are there protests in Former Ottoman Republic of Greece about the name of Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia?

what the fuck

someone has to do it
and bulgarians are passive about everything

Because they dress up like ancient Greeks instead of ancient Bulgars

Again, what's wrong with that?

Which part?
The one where you kill the person that brought you to life and cared for you and taught you everything, or the fact that they tink that high Ottoman order forces would be as naive as to think "the corn did it"?

Is Google owned by FYROMians?

spartans aren't greeks
neither are cypriots

of the non-athenians, only cretins and lesnians are

Which is these is closest to the truth

Turks are:
a) Greek
b) Roman(ian)
c) Slav(inian)
d) Bulgarian
e) Serbian
f) Albanian

d

t. Russo Kremlinov

haha what the fuck

40% a
15% d

looks a bit like slovakia's flag kek

a).
most of the turks are culturally greek or have greek ancestry

but they're clearly the successor to the roman empire

no those are the romanians

pik.bg/цветан-цветанов-се-срещна-с-представители-на-световния-еврейски-конгрес-news724375.html

lmaoing at OP's meme
/balk/ is the best english general imo

Hello brother

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqkup3dcJM

henlo

Kys vladnigger

that's a nice song

rude

romans were dinarid & med
turks are either arab or med

there's nothing arabic about turkey outside of alexandretta

uhhh i meant middle eastern in general

the "middle east" is more varied than europe, culturally and genetically. pre-turkic anatolia was genetically halfway between greece and armenia, turkic anatolia halfway between armenia and the caucasus

youtube.com/watch?v=F_xS7QRmzlc

guys

What if instead of making stupid demonstrations

We take all the demonstrators

and just invade Fyro?

Wouldn't this be a more sane thing to do?

500.000 in Thessaloniki + 500.000 in Athens = mpye matseonitia

and we'll notify albanians so that fyros won't be able to call america

fyro census 2002

deluded bulgars 1.200.000

albanians 510.000

that was 16 years ago and they have still haven't made a new sensus so albanians could be at least 650.000

why are we even negotiate with them

yeah but greeks are way too beta
not like alpha macedonians

the sanest thing is to recognize the country as is and get on with our lives. some more potential stability in the balkans vs muh identity

youtube.com/watch?v=f3sm1TMf0c0

youtube.com/watch?v=KpzSYIrW9Rs

youtube.com/watch?v=aablq4Pra1U

based moldovans show blood footage but censor cigs lmao (1:36 first vid)

both sides don't want a new census
the albanians have inflated numbers, but the makes also know they're a very large minority

in some years fyros will migrate from alpha to omega

maybe we should boycott the negotiatios and let them become kosovo 2

you have missed the recent proclamations by their leadership now have you

what recent proclamations? plus they can't do jackshit anyway, this is just a self-created problem

what's going on in these stories

1994 census

1,295,964 mkds

441,104 alb

2002 census

1,297,981 mkds

509,083 alb

2050 census

2.000.0000 kosovars

iefimerida.gr/news/393395/ypex-tis-pgdm-eimaste-makedones-milame-makedonika-einai-dikaioma-mas

drunktards fighting eachother, or russians fighting with moldovans

хyй

he's right about that. national identities are basically made up at he end of the day, you can be whatever you want to be as long as it's not used by someone else on an international level

yes we are america, we have installed thousands of puppets around the world to control their countries, we have caused thousands of casualties in the name of corporations

no different than russia in the end

mono pou to onoma afto paradosiaka einai diko mas kai den to xrisimopoioun mono geografika alla kai istorika

apo to deftero ginetai olos o ntoros, den theloun na legontai voulgaroi kai apofasisan na to paiksoun arxaioi whatever

You'd make a good tranny

it was pretty funny watching the Balkan arguments about Russia go to America despite the red specter disappearing post cold war over there

bad example. national identities aren't biological

Don't push your luck

they aren't, unless you're some relict population in the amazon or a pygmy

I'm all for it actually
we don't even need a large portion of our army, we got 145k they got 8k with no tanks and aircrafts

just a few carpet bombings, few hundred tanks and let's say 35k soldiers (less than 30% of our power) and we should be in the capital within 24h

youtube.com/watch?v=3g03_RXPpQQ

I'll kill every greek who tries to set foot in macedonia as a conqueror

>said the Bulgarian before the Balkan Wars

you said that in balkan wars, and look what happened now

what carpet bombing? artillery will just do

this shit is so cringy. reminds me of all those retarded army forums where various chickenhawks fantasized about conquering shit while in reality 99% of them would shit their pants

bulgaria interefering would be an excuse to annex you too, just have to utilize about 60-70% of our army

otherwise we can go with 40% of our army for both of you but that would drag on for too long
a blitz is always better

this site insn't for you /r/kke mod, back to return there ;)

>fug bau bau
amusement intensifies

>and look what happened now
what, makes are independent, and your broke ass politicians are making stupid demands about name changes

ovo

>what carpet bombing
fast and safe way to take out their military bases and cause fear and chaos

joker, literally everyone is our ally

>greeks
>being able to afford an invasion on anyone
balk humor

how does it feel knowing that 1.200.000 bulgarians deny their heritage and will soon become albanian subjests?

you can do jackshit xpozed, I am glad we helped serbians turn your brothers into living memes

or we simply ask albanians to loot their bases and no ammo will be spent

the macedonian problem is a complicated one, but in time it will be solved

Would /balk/ prefer to live in the UAE or Serbia?

greece is the only one who has any issue with the 'living memes'

>1913
>the macedonian problem is a complicated one, but in time it will be solved

>1944

>2018

>9999

>Former Ottoman Republic of Greece
hey pot, meet kettle

Romania doesn't give a fuck and you're not allies with Serbia
only possible ally I can find is Albania and they're an even bigger joke than FYROM

haha yeah in exchange for some land
they'd unironically do it

youtube.com/watch?v=JiW_1saEMkE

to be fair, i think the macos being a separate people hurts bulgarians way more than it hurts greeks, deep inside on a more primal level. it's feeling betrayed by what you consider your own people vs muh name

make money as an engineer in the UAE then move to Serbia to live the rest of my life

>1913
>FYROM
does not compute

Serbia ofc

мъкa = agony, pain, torture

What language did the former ottoman republicans of Bulgaria speak before the Greek monks invented Bulgarian?

yes its something to pass our time, if we say no this little pathetic deluded state will be turned into an albanian state soon enough

we are trying to help them save themselves and they just shout "WE R MACEDONIANS FUUU GREECE"
time travelers m8, they have the technology from their ancient brothers in andromeda

>make money as an engineer in the UAE
>then move to Serbia to live the rest of my life
>then move to Serbia
>then move
>move

>romania
>serbia
try more like the EU and Turkey
As well as the other relevant powers

it's like saying that cyprus being independent hurts greeks (then again, maybe it does? i'm not very familiar)

You already said that once, didn't work out very well for you.

it does the more autistic ones but a more accurate comparison imo would be the majority of cypriots vehemently denying they're greek (and there are some) and feeling closer to say turks (serbs) than greeks (bulgarians)

Great question. Surprisingly, the Bulgarians spoke Serbian before the Greek monks crystalized what we now know as the modern Bulgarian language

see that fellow greeks? all it turns to revive balk is remind slavs they are irrelevant

somebody redpill me on OPs picture

Ok guys I have a question for the geniuses of /balk/ normally I don't come here very often but you guys are like the experts of finding the ancestry of others so here goes:

top kek

subhuman balkanites

you are pomak
no need to thank

see