Le noble Pittbull

>le noble Pittbull
>friendly Rottweiler
>my Bulldog is really friendly, has only bitten two people so far
>we aren't India, so at least it's not human shit that lies on streets
>b.. but he has never bitten anyone before, it's the child's fault
Germanocucks are obsessed with dogs; a dog can literally maul a 6 years old child to death and 55% of all Germans will defend the dog because "everyone is fault but not the dog".

How much is your country into dogs and are the people your country same retarded as most Germanocucks are?

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities.php
hundeejere.dk/forbudte-hunderacer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJt77kaY8EY
youtu.be/J7z60Dx8ENo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would much sooner own a Rottweiler than a pitbull. Trust me when i tell you that no matter how bad a rottweiler may get, they're far more cooperative than less violent than pitbulls and bullies.

Doesn't matter how well trained and socialized the pitbull is

Fucking hell, if this happened here the dog would be euthanized. Sure, there would be a fringe minority of fake hippies protesting against it but the vast majority of us would support the girl and someone would start an indiegogo to raise money for her reconstructive surgery.

what. the. fuck.

I am cat. Prepare your anuses dogs! Race war is coming.

I literally hate theese owners. These dogs are fucking cancer and should be banned

>replace dog with t*rk
>same still holds true

girls name???

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities.php

It's probably worse here desu. Guess what breed is in a very secure and firm first place?

you mean species war

pittbulls are banned here

It's the owner's fault most of the time. I don't even like those kind of dogs but people are being retarded with dogs in general. T

Denmark actually doing something i like except for losing wars for once

I'm still waiting guys

rude
rest of the dogs on the ban list
hundeejere.dk/forbudte-hunderacer

It seemed like there was a movement a long time ago to stop breeding PitBulls, so that they could just go extinct. But that trend has reversed itself, and lots women want to own pitbulls because they are virtue-signaling that they will own a "misunderstood" dog, and that they are not prejudice towards that breed of dog. Also, lots of men want to own pitbulls because they think it makes them look tough.

How is Denmark so far ahead?

the dog knows th wh*The menace

>if this happened here

Just one month ago two dogs mauled a 22 yo woman (owner) to death for no reason. Her dead went up searching for her and found her dead.
The irony is, the dogs killed her but defended her dead body when her father tried to approach her...

source of the fucking image or url to the news article PLEASE

This pic makes my nose feel funny

Fuck even norway has a ban

If I wanted a dog to make me look tough, i'd get a high content wolf dog. Fairly confident these dogs could protect me from an overly aggro pitbull

>But a well trained pittbull never bites anyone!

GUZZLE
DAS
MUZZLE

>be bandog
>get banned

This. People can never take the responsibility for being such shit owners that they can never establish their dominance amongst their dogs, then stupid shit like this happens.

A pitbull only makens you look trashy, desu. If you want to look tough you go get yourself a gym card.

They're banned in Norway :)

stop owning dogs you lonely degenerates

But OP, we know Mara and we know she's not the girl on the right

It's not mine though wtf RACIST

>they dindu nuffin

Last dog I had was when I was a kid

They're animals.

d*gs are disgusting creatures.

Breed to kill

That wasn't what I was implying. Re-read my post. Kids shouldn't even be around full-grown pitbulls without adult supervision to begin with. Those things can get too playful, and any dog-owner that doesn't have a brain the size of a peanut should know this.

This

So the adult is supposed to be there so when the dog bites, the adult can call animal control faster?

>mfw dogs

seconding this, terrible proposition

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJt77kaY8EY

youtu.be/J7z60Dx8ENo

She's a girl. She will still be able to find someone even without a nose. Whatever.

No you dipshit, you're acting as if I'm talking about some limp-armed woman trying to stop a dog, but no. Had a man who was completely dominant over the dog been with a kid, he could've handled the situation in no time flat before it even occurred. I know from experience. People are just too fucking scared to be forceful on dogs when it's needed.

and they say germans have no humour

>the hey nigga with the dead dog

So you’re saying that during that one second it takes for the dog to bite the child, a man who is good with dogs suddenly gets inhuman reactions and teleports across the room to stop the dog from biting a child?

The point
>
>
>
your head

My second postshould've made it obvious that full grown dogs like Pitbulls and Huskies shouldn't be alone around children to begin with.
>(INB4 manlet breed like Pomeranians) What happens is that 90% of dog owners are fucking retards and let this shit happen anyway.

But pit bulls bite adults too.

Those last three lines shouldn't have been greentexted
I genuinely meant: at least every dog owner I've met=full blown idiot. I don't even own a dog, it's my friend's dog but he's too incompetent to look after it himself.

Yeah, but the risk of him becoming (permanently) injured like the kid in the OP isn't as likely to occur. I never liked pitbulls much either user, don't think for a second that I love them all to death because I don't.

>responsibility for being such shit owners
10% of the population are complete degenerates. Legally they are allowed to own fighting dogs, if it's forbidden by law they will try to keep them illegal.

There will always be a retarded neighbor who has a dog that will potentially will bite your child. Actually happened nearby where I live in a range of 1 km several times.

Just one example that happened 100m from where I live:
>8 yo girl plays in a sandbox
>25 yo dog owner allows dog to run around freely (against law) because he thinks his dog is awesome
>dog runs to the child and bites it in the face
>bites off cheek and ruin other parts of the face of the child
>owner gets sentenced for 3 years (means he gets out of prison after 1.5 year or less)
Guys on TV said:
>everyone is fault but not the dog

I actually once witnessed live a dog attacking another dog when I went with friends to a lake in the summer. That dog was running around freely next to children and it's owners were a family (Germans) with children too. That dog than saw another dog of an old woman (German) and mauled it to death.
The family of the dog then accused the woman to be fault. When the police came and took the dog to put it to eternal rest, the wife was crying and screaming at the old woman.
>everyone is fault but not the dog

>people shit on dog attacks to suggest that cats are superior
>forgetting the fact that if cats were as big as some of these dog breeds there'd be a massacre everyday

Newfags are an embarrassment to this board please lurk more before posting.

How come? An adults face isn’t any stronger than a child’s face from what I know. Put bills tend to not let go even when being kicked in the head.

Read my previous post Dogs are literally just as stupid as those owners you mentioned. These things are animals, one shouldn't expect them to be as civil as humans if you set them free to roam wherever. Granted these things aren't bears, but you get the idea.

I live in a commieblock and the person above me has a large dog, I don't know what type exactly, but sometimes it would start barking at 4-5 a.m. and won't stop for an hour. We talked about this with the owner and he was literally "welp, it's a dog, it barks"... Another neighbour even signaled the police and their reaction was pretty much the same.
Wish I'd lived in Denmark, where dogs are banned and neetbux are plentiful desu senpai

I know, I just don't think people should own pitbulls to begin with but that's not gonna stop anyone from doing so.

>tfw Pitbulls have ruined my life

I am serious. I live with my mum and stepdad and they own a pitbull and I an very scared of it because it bit me last year.

My mother blamed ME because pitbull owners are deluded. She said that 'he is scared of you because all you do is play your Videogames so he probably is scared you will try to plug him into your TV'. My step dad agreed and added that 'Pitbulls are scared of sudden movements, but I guess your gradual sink into failure was an exception'. they both laughed.
fuck I can't go downstairs anymore. I live in fear.

>pit
>noble
I'd buy a real rat, instead of rat-looking dog.

>Being THIS beta

how is that beta faggot

Where I come from dogs are considered haram animals. Western Kuffar are obsessed with them

well, ofcourse its not the dog's fault, it is animal. It's owner's fault.

Kill the "dog" before it kills you.

>'he is scared of you because all you do is play your Videogames so he probably is scared you will try to plug him into your TV'. My step dad agreed and added that 'Pitbulls are scared of sudden movements, but I guess your gradual sink into failure was an exception'. they both laughed.
fuck I can't go downstairs anymore. I live in fear.

I used to think like this everyday too user, when I was six.

The dog is the noblest and most loyal animal, cats don't give a shit about you.

>banning a dog because one growled at your girlfriend's bull
lmao

>pitbull
>dog
R u a retard? They are fucking violent vermin that should be eradicated. It is a giant rat, nothing more.

Jack Russells are the best dogs.

You’re low test

Samoyeds and german shepherds are qt

Homonazi

Whatever Gypsy, your mother fucked pitbulls

>looking for attention in an animal

>Samoyeds and german shepherds are qt
True

It does what it was bred for. The dogs are not at fault but those who try to make a pet out of a fighting dog.

DOGS ARE BECOMING SELF AWARE

STOP BEING RACIST

Better pit-bulls than African bulls I guess.

why did it bite you?
if you act scared around it it will pick up on that and feel like "shit do I have to be scared too?" and may bite you
act confident and you can put your neck in its mouth and it wouldn't bite you

What's the point of pit bulls? And where do they even come from?

They are abominations, like traps, fat people and americans.

What is with inexperienced dog owners getting a pit-bull as their first dog? I've grown up with dogs my entire life, and I would never consider getting a pit-bull. If you want a big dog, just get a lab or golden retriever. They're pretty friendly. Otherwise, just get a terrier. Don't get the dog breed that's plagued with health problems responsible for the most maulings

What about alabai?

They are pretty chill

Pitbulls are illegal here

Even that's prefered. Besides, they're cute, unlike pit-bulls who look like mini rancors from Star Wars

you westerners literally eat genitalia, and literally make out with your pets. filthy filthy people.

Shoot the fucking dog. Also fuck your parents. FUCK THEM

What is Germanocucks?
I searched on the Internet,
but I couldn't know the meaning.

Isn't that the girl which all the paeds post?

The same thing as japanoidcucks

I guess you need my help.

You need a big $30 knife with a brought dual blade, a solid stick or rod and that plastic cables (~$2), you also need a pocket knife ($6-15).

Fix the knife with plastic cables. Apply as many as required until its fixed and make sure its solid.
Approach the dog with the spear when its asleep or unaware. spear it in the neck as hard as you can. The dog will be disabled but in case you miss do it quickly again. Then take your secondary pocket knife and quickly stab it in the heart/stomach, if required several times. finish it by removing its head.

No point to talk to your parents because they are nuts animal lovers but you should try anyway. They would defend the dog even if it mauled you to death and search for all kind of excuses to blame you
>but not the dogs fault

The dog has bitten you, therefore it should have been put to eternal rest. It will perhaps attack you again and bite of your nose or cheek or would you in a nasty way and your parents will get old decease but your nose will not regrow. Be a man and get rid of the dog. There is no point in arguing with lunatic animal lovers because they are radicals (similar to jews nazis coomunists etc)

why are you obsessed with killing dogs?

>dogs bred for fighting make poor family pets

Whoa, hold on there, can this be true?!?

I don't know, maybe traumatic experiences?

It galls me that your own family would side with an animal renowned for their ferocity than their own flesh and blood. I just hopes this doesn't traumatize you of all dogs. Dogs are wonderful companions, just not pit-bulls

G*Rms simply can't co-exist with the native creatures left by KARA BÔGA, quite a pity, really.