>very ugly to the point even we make fun of ourselves
>all finns are depressed and suicidal
>all finns are alcoholics
>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
>cumrag for sweden, yes for SWEDEN for 700 years and then russians
>swedes had to civilize us because we were literal cavemen
>high point of finnish history: losing a war against russians
>despite the good education memes, we are very stupid
>finnish weekend: 3 days of drinking beer and booze and then to work on monday to plan our suicide
>high unemployement rates and GDP keeps falling as we speak
>no place in europe, as we aren't nordic, baltic, slavic or germanic
>even our neighbor countries find finns as disgusting hobos
>literal mongols
>proudest moments in the past 30 years were 2 gold medals from ice hockey and we still keep bragging about it and making documentaries and movies about those victories
and the list goes on and on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_kCO7Qooj8
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_Monkeys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes
t. Mari-El

No you make good memes (:

can you give us more reasons?

>speak for yourself

>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
Still better than Germany, T-i-g-e-r-stan and Amerimuttica

finns are waste of space and oxygen. nothing good ever comes from this shithole and all finns are obnoxious autistic little cunts

Their parents have to buy theese clothes for them. Imagine one of theese kids coming home and sitting at the dinner table with his single mom eating makaronilaatikko in science.

Smartest post in the thread

what is your excuse for not eating in science?

>Thread about mistakes
>depression
>history
>no identity
>picture of skinhead kids

What are you hiding OP?

>no achievements and no history at all
i name my female night elf hunters Simohäyhä

Finns are Mongols from Central Asia.
That is punishment enough. Stop bullying them.

>140cm chink midget is the only finn people know around the world
pathetic

and Nokia

>smart
>elegant
>innovative
you already know that we are talking about swedes here

>finns are the biggest attentionwhores on internet
>there's a good reason for why so many finns use imageboards. they want attention and mentionings, because that is the only thing left of what gives them joy
>finns bully swedes on internet 24/7 because they are jealous of them and they want their attention. when a swede replies to finn, finns feel more nordic and happy to he noticed by superior beings
>finns post mongol memes out of anger, not because they like them. they actually hate them but have no other choice. all finns want to be like scandis

>alcoholic laughing stocks who either immigrate to a neighbouring country or kill themselves
>widely mocked accent
>excessively proud of sporting achievements
wtf is Finland the New Zealand of the Northern Hemisphere????

I like finland

>2018
>doesn't eat in science

pretty much, but at least something good came from your country (lotr movies)
also your country looks beautiful and not like this flat swamp called finland

you have no reason to like this country

>Makes a thread about getting critique to yourself included
>attentionwhores

If you don't like it get out. Don't count me in your list.
You must be the most spineless dude that i've seen today.

>also your country looks beautiful
m8 it's literally all cherry picked from fiordland or the southern alps
most of the countryside is dairy farms, almost all of the native forests (which used to cover both islands) got cut down to make way for farming

Change maoris to samis and spectacular landscapes to endless bogs and permafrost and that's pretty much it.

Stop pitying OP. He has the man period

OP is not a Finn. He's been doing this for years. He loves the attention he gets, he was making these threads last night too because he's bitter and angry that he has no social life.

All memes aside why were Finns uncivilized for so long despite their proximity in Europe? The only countries I can think of that are sort of similar are the Northern Asian groups of China, the Philippines and Afghanistan.

How to identify a swedish proxy 101.

Also you can be a fucking terrible person OP. Being finnish doesn't mean that. By this thread you don't sound like you even deserve being finnish.

Go back to the pigsty Op

we are not very creative people. we never make anything unique, but improved versions of already existing stuff. anything from memes to guns apply to this.
that is why we needed a kick to our arses and thankfully sweden did just that

Civilization largely follows agriculture. Finland was on the periphery and mostly left alone, because there wasn't that much to do with the land except southern finland.

>OP is not a Finn.
What is he?

Most likely that Somali living in Finland.

ignore those buttmad autists. i'm finnish and nothing will change that
they keep making theories about my origins. sometimes i'm somali and sometimes swede

Somali or swede

Why does the truth make you so angry?

Finland is a disgusting fake nation with a weak cultural identity stolen from the Karelians. We are just a bunch of pseudo-Swedes with Mongol genes, larping as something special.

Who is angry again?

Amen

You and the rest of the butthurt gang for calling people "spineless" and "not finnish" for accepting the reality of Finnish racial, cultural and historical inferiority. Every thread is the same story, you are seething with impotent rage over not being accepted as White by your "fellow Europeans" and lash out with dozens of angry replies.

If you're not finnish, what are you then?

finns are alright honestly, kind and quiet people.
remember it could always be worse, you could be d*nish.

He might be the russian IT guy or that brit who is studying some weird education

OP here and that guy you're quoting isn't me, but i'm fairly sure he is finnish aswell. stop with your idiotic conspiracy theories

But I have never truly seen a finn do this stuff towards other finns, it's insanity.

everything i've said so far have been true and every finn knows this from their heart. truth can hurt, but sometimes it has to be said. let that be a lesson for all the finns on Sup Forums who believe finland is #1 country at everything and everything else is shit compared to this utopia, which even refugees want to flee back to their own war-torn shitholes

What is this again?

Honestly, when I was in Finland everyone seemed cherry and happy, I didn't see any "mongoloids"
as you stated here. I didn't see any of those things, well trash is in every country you can't deny that.

i don't believe you

Why?

OP is the same Somaliposter from years ago, he's been making these exact same threads about Finland and about crime statistics trying to twist it to seem like nigger/somali immigrants and other human waste are not as bad as Estonian immigrants as seen here , I remember very clearly when he got exposed from posting this exact same shit. More proof that he's a Somali Now I truly see why he's been doing this, he hates his own race (and for a good reason since niggers are 100% worthless species) and also because he doesn't fit in Finland so that's the reason he's been projecting his own shortcomings in life on Sup Forums on Finns for years.

Embarrassing!

Wew lad

WTF do you mean? are you addressing God?
reviewing and criticisng his work?

>The reviewer

that guy looks way more different to somalis than the people he posts looks to your average finn hahaha. fucking racist piece of shit

Why couldn't the dude in the picture be a somalian in africa?

i'm of ethiopian ancestry and your a racist piece of shit for thinking we all look like west african stereotypes. fuck u cunt, what did we do to u

Yeah right, even if those cherrypicked people were representative of Finns Somalis are still human waste and million times worse than those Finns. Statistics don't lie. And you crying about racism while your subhuman Somali friend is the one living in our country yet being racist against Finns? Fuck off.
Somalis usually look even worse. Truly the smelliest and ugliest of niggers.

fuck u cunt just because a guy is trolling u u have to attack us with racist rhetoric. your just doing what he did u fucking asshole. ill be posting anti finnish shit all the time from now on

The dude in the picture might be somalian, right though?

Is that Shadman on the right?

nyt vittu. teistä ei ainakaan vois mitään tutkijoita tulla

Hey

Did this dude attack you? If so, then stop it.

ebin :DDDD

Stats and facts are dug up from the deep web

The Finns are just a young nation. I mean ... of course they have been there for a long time as a human racial group, but as an ethnic and cultural nation they are a young group. They have achieved many things in their short existence: they have achieved a prosperous and respected country.

> Very ugly

All are ugly if we compare them with the Spaniards, but I would not say that the Finns are especially ugly. Have not you seen the British?

>be a nigger from shithole Africa
>move to a first world country
>complain and blame everything on racism because you refuse to assimilate
>people actually become racist, not because of your skin color but because of how you act
>start crying about oppression even more
youtube.com/watch?v=n_kCO7Qooj8

Niggers are truly human waste. I wonder why the fuck these parasites even exist on this planet. They must be some kind of a failed experiement. I truly, 100% honestly wish every single one of you niggers in Finland would just die off. You bring NOTHING but crime and everywhere you go turns into Africa (shit).

From the bottom of my heart I pray to God that niggers would just die off. I might not be the most successful person but at least I'm not a fucking subhuman nigger THANK GOD! (personally I've even been robbed by these monkeys in Finland)

fuck off a finn triggered you and your attacking us for no reason, racist prick and i hope u get robbed again

No, not all Finns, just the ones like (You).

-Fucking wrecked the red army during the winter war
-Make good memes and best polkka music to drink to
-you guys preserve one of the coolest and unique languages on earth along with Estonians to the south.
- potential for very æsthetic women if they take care of themselves

Finland is cool.

If you don't like it. Stay away from it

finland is a shit country i agree

your a dick its all good when your attacking other people but when someone makes a thread attacking u u go apeshit u fucking prick i hope u learn a valuable lesson from what this finn did

yung lean to the right lmao

No, a Somali is not a Finn >for no reason
HAHAHAHAHA the typical delusions of nigger. Please go back to whatever shithole you crawled from or even better, kill yourself so that there is not even the slightest chance that you might ruin something that is good.

Fuck niggers. I fucking hate you subhuman, welfare leeching, knuckle dragging, monkey looking, toilet smelling, turd colored monkey hybrids. Try to rob me one more time or cause any more trouble to my fellow Finns and I hope you are inflicted by every disease (that you already don't have, since most of you are aids and other STD ridden monkeys anyways)

FUCK NIGGERS

hmm

I posted these. Didn't really "attack anyone".

this guy is a relaxed finn having fun on here by triggering u in fact this post u just made fuels him by proving how triggered u are to go on rants about all sorts of people and call them knuckle draggers reevaulate ur life u fucking dickhead

Is this normal in Finland? I mean be drunk so early.

>what did we do to u
You came to europe.

ive bveen drunk since 10 this morning

BLACKED

Someone has been hitting the memes again.

>each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
race eh?

We need immigrants, preferably germanics.
It's the salt and spice which our fenno-ugric genes need, it removes that obnoxious hyper-bipolar charasteristic of the finn.
t. not the OP

>preferably germanics.
Good goy. Invite people that will vote for negro-arabian infestation of Finland.

We have invited germans for centuries though.

Listen up, monkey. it's alrady explained here in this post why your monkey friend is indeed a monkey and not a Finn.

It's not a coincidence that so many Finns on Sup Forums who aren't newfags can recall the event when OP got exposed of being a Somali living in Finland making these exact same kind of shitposts years ago.

This is probably just OP trying out a different approach

But Finland at least has moomin. So they are cute.

>invited
There's fucking villages founded by Germans a thousand years ago.
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renko

I have heritage from that place and so I definitely have some German blood.
A little bit of Finnish blood is good but too much causes brain issues I think.

this
t. rememberer

>Heritage
Are you really American?

Finland is cute and all.
It's just some disgusting somali that is hating on finns.

article about dickhead finns like u

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_Monkeys

aha just joo.

>A little bit of finnish blood is good but too much causes brain issues I think.
Completely agree.
Look at all the spammers who can't stop themselves for typing in caps and doing their stupid routines everyday.
Manic depression is the norm to some finns.

>ethiopian humour

average finn

I truly respect and admire Finland.
From a backwater colony, literally a frozen swamp, they became relevant in so much aspects.

Aren't you greek?

hes ethiopian

>pic
Suomi are tend to thin hair?