Southern Italians are shitskins

>Southern Italians are shitskins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkKFXFssUYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys
t.true roman

Why Italians seems so assblasted about the south/north parts of their country?
End this war and just bring the SPQR back

Aren't most of the migrants romanians, and other euros?
I don't see a problem there.

>SPQR
FRANCIA shall not be part of it

>south has less immigrants thus southerners are not shitskins

nice logic

>Implying current France and western civilisation would exist without Roman empire

>romanians
>I don't see a problem there.

meh

>implying western civilization would be civilized at all without the CAPETIANS and the subsequent LA RÉPUBLIQUE

The reason there is a VERY small immigrant population in southern Italy is the same reason there's a small immigrant population in shithole countries like Africa.

No one wants to willingly move to a shithole.

Just wait until the elections and they're gonna get kicked out

Yeah but you speak about different times.
Greco-romans created our civ, including the Capetians, who tried to re-made the western Roman empire btw

this

Our heritage has strayed very far from the Romans, and in a positive way. We've improved on many things they created, such as republican values and law, so we're proud of our national identity unlike divided countries like Spain and we wouldn't belong in a neo-SPQR.

>Why Italians seems so assblasted about the south/north parts of their country?
We aren't, it's just banter among Italians, it's the foreigners especially Americans that have this weird obsession with the south and Sicily in particular, they even go out of their way to "separate" it from Italy for some reason.

Please come to America for .5 seconds so you can personally slaughter your retarded cousins out of existence

>Our heritage has strayed very far from the Romans
Not really dude. actually a Roman citizen propelled at modern time wouldn't be lost at all (except for technology, of course), modern civ is still very close to the Roman one. Including republican values.

what is average salary in Italy?

They are, that's why their regions are poor and nobody wants to move to those shitholes
Then France should also be a part of it, what's your point? Northern and Southern Italy have been separated from the end of the Roman Empire to 1861, they were united because a (((freemason))), Giuseppe Garibaldi decided to do so.

>implying
Terroni are a cancer that it's keeping this country down

>.

this
everything will be fine

The real parasites are southern Italians

T. Schifoso terrone

t. il lurido

t. brainlets

I don't for a second believe Italians are actually "white", atleast most of them
I called my Italian childhood friend Mexican as banter much before I became a full blown Sup Forumstard

Mhmmm

Italians don't read books? I thought you guys read books written in Iatin like meditations and discussing all night long over terrone wine.

More than 15% of terrone families don't have a single book in their homes. They're absolutely subhuman

When anti-Italianism was a thing in the early 1900's, the U.S Census board wanted to separate Italians into two categories - north & south.

I know a terrona, who I'd like to fuck desu, nonetheless she complains about how murricans should have claimed sicily as their own colony during ww2.

I said to be honest why it become desu?
I'm I having allucinations?

>Implying I'm an actual terrone
I told, you are a brainlet.

They should have then used it to test their nuclear arsenal

>"I was merely PRETENDING to be a terrone!"

Lurk more, newfag
And learn English

As much as I hate to confess it, terroni are still untouched by the (((left))) propaganda, they lean very right and have strong anti-immigration belief.

That's because they're competing with niggers in laziness and criminal habits, with the only difference that niggers are taller and with bigger dicks. Of course they hate them

>Saying Italians just banter among themselves means you are a terrone
Nice reasoning, faggot

>much before I became a full blown Sup Forumstard

You have to go back - Dolan Drumph

Saying that it's only banter it's idiotic

>daily reminder who's calling you a negro

man why do eyeties hate each other so much

Italians all look the same to me.
t. someone who's been to both the north and the south

It's not banter from my experience. My gf is from Lombardia and her, her entire family and most of her friends I've met unironically despise anyone from the south. It might be banter when they mock someone from Bologna or Rome but Napoli/Sicily is real hatred. They even hate them more than niggers.

This. Unironically, niggers are better than terroni.

Why is the north always better, lads?

What does it mean?

"I love niggers
I hate terroni"

I love niggers
I hate terroni

Terroni themselves are ashamed to be such a disgusting being

So so much this. From the Po' to Rome it's banter zone, south of Rome is hate zone

But you have australians!

South tyrol speaks German, and they are more like germans.

Ezio Auditorre was a Toscan, therefore Toscana is the best Italic region.

Why the hate though? I don't understand it.

GDP speaking the whole north is like that

Rome is ok. There are many fine girls there.

Imagine having a family of gipsies living in your backyard. Not only they don't produce anything useful, they sometimes steal from your home. Also, the government forces you to give them thousands of tax dollars every year for years, which they waste instead of building anything useful. These parasites sometimes steal in the houses of your neighbours, who now hate you and confuse you with them.
After all of this, they are not grateful for all the things you give them, but, instead, they are so deluded they believe they're not only better than you, but you're keeping them down and exploiting them.

Now you can understand why we hate terroni

For what i'm concerned, my small town suffered a neapolitan migration in the 60s and 70s. Their offspring utter their disgusting language, lack the basic civic sense and are shit people in general to this day, But not all southern Italy is Napoli, just like not all northern Italy is Bologna, nonetheless i'd drop a nuke on both of them.

>UK
>France

Why are they such shitholes?

Yeah Rome is fine

They are both very centralized I think. All the important stuff is around their capital

Is there any positives about Southerners? They can't be all bad.

Napoli was a mistake. Those filthy subhumans are the reason we're so funnily depicted around the world.

The girls are not even hot. I honestly can't think of anything good coming from there

>O' SOL
>O' MAR
>O' CORE

I know a couple genuinely good neapolitans, but every rule is confirmed by a few exceptions.

Based of what I'm reading the problem is Naples. My neighbours are from Calabria and they're very nice, hardworking people. Are the other regions of the south as bad as Naples?

Naples is the worst one, favela tier. The rest isn't so bad but not good either. Think of Detroit and fly over states

>implying scampia isn't an actual favela

>implying we shouldn't build a wall around Napoli

no, Naples is several tiers worse than the rest of the south

>t. sporco calabreo
This
Lombardia e Veneto sono per last maggior parte leghiste stupido terrone. Da voi si vota M5S, non la destra.
A lot of Southeners moved and still move to the major Northern Italian cities, to the point where Turin is almost Southern Italian.
Northern regions pay more taxes than they receive in funds from the central government. Southern Italy holds back the North from being more developed than it is now.
Le romane sono delle troie cafone
There's nothing good about Southern Italy.
40% of Calabrians have Jewish ancestry. They're even more subhuman than the rest of Southeners.

>mfw if Italy went full federalism the south would go full third world

ODIO I TERRONI

youtube.com/watch?v=EkKFXFssUYU

Animali

Fucking terroni

yes but there's a romanian conspiracy to blame the nigs for everything