Needing to drink unrefined alcoholic beverages (aka the fermented jew) every day to cope with stress

>needing to drink unrefined alcoholic beverages (aka the fermented jew) every day to cope with stress
>needing to drink coffee to not be an asshole in the morning
>wasting precious time on "smoke breaks"
>smoking reefer and saying it's not addictive
>justifying hard drugs like cocaine because "muh wall street"
>justifying psychedelics because scientists and artists use them even though you're some undergrad faggot
>abusing prescription medication like adderall in school because you're an autistic shit
>justifying circumcision even though it's done by pedophilic jews
>thinking a 6 inch dick is enough when girls prefer 8 inches.

I seriously hope you don't fit any of these, fucking degenerates.

Agree with everything except coffee

This honestly

I don't get angry if I miss a cup of coffee in the morning, I prefer one but I don't turn into an asshole

>needing to drink unrefined alcoholic beverages (aka the fermented jew) every day to cope with stress

People like to have fun, how do you cope with stress? Any answer you give will make you look like a hypocrite.

You sound like you don't have an actual job.

>wasting precious time on "smoke breaks"

If people like you weren't massive numale pussies they'd allow it indoors.

>smoking reefer and saying it's not addictive

Nothing is addictive except maybe heroin. People's personalities are what make them addicts.

>justifying hard drugs like cocaine because "muh wall street"

They make more than you, don't they?

>justifying psychedelics because scientists and artists use them even though you're some undergrad faggot

Why do you think they use them? Smart people are using them to get smarter.

>justifying circumcision even though it's done by pedophilic jews

Now my dick will be clean and free of infections.

Try again because you just got #rekt man.

I fucking hate my country's rep on this forum.

Coffees cool and all, I drink it only occasionally when it's free for me (weird workplace thing), but it's just chemical bullshit for you to justify being irrational when you need not be

And people say it isn't addictive, fuck me

>2016
>not drinking the most traditional european drink ever (aka) beer
ISSSHITTY

People understimate this one. I thought "Mommy isn't mommy until she has her coffee" was just a joke or an exaggeration growing up. It's not. Caffeine withdrawals are the real deal.

What's fucked is that caffeine is a drug we pretty much push onto kids, too. It's in our sodas, kids are drinking Starbucks earlier and earlier, and they sell fucking energy drinks (which are on another level entirely) in schools. And nobody thinks twice if a 15-year-old pounds two monsters a day or drinks a pot of coffee in the morning. It's ridiculous.

I've tried pretty much everything, in enormous quantities, and I have to say, caffeine is a fucking DRUG in the same way that any other stimulant is.

I wake up every morning with a cup of coffee and a pipe of weed.

That's how I usually go about it, too, at least when I'm not on break. Wake-and-bake, cup of coffee, and a shower. Then another bowl right before bed.

Who in the motherfuck uses coffee as an excuse to being irrational?

It's good for the brain and heart if you're not a retard drinking 5 cups a day, it's as "chemical bullshit" as a carrot.

Holy fuck you are basement dwelling faggot.

Have fun in your hospital bed, dying from nothing.

I agree with your dick ideology though, but you bringing that up makes you a enormous faggot than before.

>being a fucking loser
about what i expect here

>Who in the motherfuck uses coffee as an excuse to being irrational?
Lots of people who have high-stress jobs do, actually. That, and overworked moms.

Again, i thought it was just a meme until I experienced it. The sheer level of rage and pain that a caffeine withdrawal involves, especially if you're somebody who drinks a lot of it, is honestly astounding.

b-but i tattoo for a living. i-it helps me think of ideas?

I agree, life is cancer but mopping like the faggot OP is, is fucking retarded. Really. It's like complaining over spilled milk.

>Who in the motherfuck uses coffee as an excuse to being irrational?

Fucking everyone in the west, i shit you not.

>It's good for the brain and heart if you're not a retard drinking 5 cups a day, it's as "chemical bullshit" as a carrot.

If I drink it it's maybe one cup just because. But your post is spot on, a lot of cunts and idiots need 5 cups per hour or else they post on social media about not getting enough coffee and how it's totally justified for them to be assholes.

every culture has it's verison of a caffinated drink.
fuck, drugs enhance many of neuro-abilities. If society were to not segregate drug users as fucking worthless scum, life would be different. If the truth about drug use was real, we'd be flying go karts in Nebula Sector D93 outside the Ganymede portals.

Yea I agree, Caffeine is addictive

But coffee in itself, needs to be moderated like all other substances, drinking too much coffee actually makes people more agitated or anxious

And with alcohol, I'm not going to say having a beer or a glass of wine with a meal isn't a bad thing at all, but it's when you heavily drinking on a daily basis or constantly binge drinking is when it becomes a problem

I am not doing any of this.

I feel like I am the most boring person on this planet though.

I abhor all except last one. Having sex for pleasure is degenerate.

Never understood the whole coffee thing. The sheer amount of businesses that revolve around people getting that morning cup just amazes me. I think the first time I drank some was in high school to stay up late and finish for a deadline.

This highly depends on what drugs.

Caffeine is a stupid thing to get addicted to; literally the equivalent of a healthy lifestyle.

Can't man up/woman up and be healthy, exercise, eat good, etc? Fuck it, drink a shit ton of caffeine to have energy and blame society for me being irritable if I abruptly quit!

It has it's uses and I enjoy it from time to time but is stupid as fuck to have a daily usage that makes you absolutely need it. Not only that, but tell others the justification in needing it.

Fucking stupid. The exact same as a nicotine addiction.

see above.

In the US, it's honestly insane how much caffeine we drink as a country.

I'm repeating myself here, but we get children hooked on it EARLY. It's in our sodas, some of which have to be legally classified as energy drinks in Europe because of how fucking amped they get you. By high school, people are hooked on Starbucks, energy drinks, or both. And it just keeps going until you're 80 and still drinking a pot a day.

It's not all bad, though. I honestly don't think we'd be capable of having as many hospitals as we do without coffee. It's just strange how normal we consider it.

People talk about what things would be like if everybody were on drugs, usually in reference to weed, and I just laugh because we already live in a country where pretty much everybody is on drugs. Modern society is a direct product of the mass proliferation of caffeine addiction.

And don't even get me started on energy drinks. Those are NOT the same as coffee, whatever fucking argument you want to make. People wouldn't shell out 4 dollars a day for them if they were.

Look cunt, I have had enough of you and your retarded leaf tier shitposting

If you really hated caffeine that much you wouldn't drink it at all, but you do, so your point is invalid also you claim man and women should be healthy without substances but you also claim caffeine has it's uses, make your mind up

>Look cunt, I have had enough of you and your retarded leaf tier shitposting

Australia's commenting on this, ladies and gentlemen. For being shitposting.

Even though your entire landmass, complete from abbos, wild life, the desert, and extreme weather (not to mention you're a fucking prison colony, we sent our convicts to your shitty little island, which explains alot actually) is a gigantic fucking shitpost on planet earth, you condemn me for "leaf tier posting"

Fuck off, box a kangaroo you miserable cunt

If you can't handle a cup a coffee, you should KYS immediately

holy fuck people here think caffeine is like heroin?

We don't revolve around work as much as americans or germans do, I often see people drinking a lot of coffee(a lot for me, like 3 cups in a workday) because I'm a programmer and there's all kinds of fucked up people in this job, but we all have our chill time, our vacations are long, there are lots of holidays, etc.
Maybe it's because I'm overall depressive, but coffee just gives me a push in the morning, helps me focus and relieves the occasional headache.

What I can notice from the experience in my job is that lots of caffeine will raise your productivity but won't raise the quality of your product. The ones I know that always come up with the brilliant, time saving solutions are also the most relaxed ones.

I don't NEED to drink, I just feel like drinking because it's fun. There's nothing quite like cracking open a couple cold ones at the end of the day.

You sure sound like fun.

fort mccmurray is still on fire

Coffee doesn't do shit to me. I can drink a full pot before bed and sleep like a baby.

I will quite literally freak the fuck out on people if I don't get coffee.. It's retarded and degenerate but I can't help it

Try meditation, works for me.

>muh 8 inch dick

Kill yourself

I guarantee you're that same faggot who posts the squash image all the time

who, me?

your dick is probably 6.2 inches or some shit
get rekt dicklet

unrefined?

You remember me or lucky guess? Mine is almost exactly 6.2 on the dot.

Shitposting cucknadian

while this whole image is a troll, but the first line gets me. Women literally have no concept of measurement. if you ask them to tell you how high a door frame is you will see what I mean.

either way good job op, you took as much troll content as you could find and shoved it all into one topic.