SAM HYDE LITERALLY NAMED THE JEW ON HIS ADULT SWIM SHOW JUST NOW

NOT A FUCKING DRILL

Not 20 minutes ago I tuned in to the live stream of World Peace on that arco link streaming Adult Swim just as Sam was singing "JEWS ROCK!" over and over on stage in a monkey costume while dancing around with puppet strings and dollar bills flying in the air followed by a panning shot to a man looking disgustingly at the floor with a caption beneath him saying (((ADULT SWIM EXEC: ETHAN GOLDBERG))))

Not the exact name, can't remember or find a stream yet to rewatch, but the rest including the (((echoes))) was accurate -- please tell me someone has a cap of this, or a stream on Youtube somewhere like their first episode last Friday night. Holy shit there is going to be hell to pay

I don't say this lightly, but I swear to fuck Sam Hyde has ACTUALLY FUCKING DONE IT THIS TIME. IT IS HAPPENING. I'm not even fucking around; anyone else who watched tonight saw the same shit and a stream has gotta be out soon to confirm

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4xhlju/the_jews_rock_segment/
youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY
mega.nz/#!4ZpDlbpI!QmrkobdmhevqL6lRKx4wNZJB3-UDJa0ANTbD-jD66zg
youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s
youtube.com/watch?v=LkCb3cP1Q20
youtube.com/watch?v=IcNPPMnrUIo
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/MDE insider/username/MDE insider/
thesoftmoon.bandcamp.com/track/try
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that picture

Damn, what happened to Adam from Mythbusters?

Proof I'm not fucking with you all and this actually aired on national television:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4xhlju/the_jews_rock_segment/

NEED A STREAM/LINK/CAP ASAP!

i fucked missed it by half an hour someone find a link its not up on bigrig nig's channel

Where can I watch this shit nigga?

No idea user; currently looking everywhere but so far nothing. Last week there were links everywhere instantly after airing, this week it's as if someone "SHUT IT DOWN"

I knew something was off with the lack of a stickied stream for YouTube, literally zero promotion or talk from anyone at MDE other than "tonight is going to be...subversive" when last week they were doing nothing but hype. Goddamn I need to see this, I could barely believe it and the rest of the ep was just a blur.

First cap I've seen; NICE. STREAM WHEN

I just got fast hands for reaction images. No idea about streams cuz I've been looking for episode 1 myself

Great ep tho

youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og
witch temples in this 555 devil town

You guys I swear.

Jews are heavily invested in comedy. Why? Comedy is disarming. And comedy is a great way of pushing degeneracy- if you can laugh at it, it no longer is threatening or serious.

For fucks sake user, why you think the kikes put (((Jon Stewart))) in the Daily Show and then promoted the hell out of him?

MDE

Sup Forums the show

SOMEONE POST VIDEO

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.co.nz%2F%23!4ZpDlbpI!QmrkobdmhevqL6lRKx4wNZJB3-UDJa0ANTbD-jD66zg

Someone upload to YouTube. I'm on my jphone

POST STREAM LINK

>youtube
> mega co nz

Dude, what the fuck is this russian file bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY

i hope its in this

How in the fuck do fucking faggots not know what MEGA is?

Jesus fucking christ.

Aaaaand canceled. His social media accounts are going away as well.

I know what the fuck mega is, I'm just wondering why the fuck you recorded it in a .mkv file setup.

That was the first episode

Okay, just re-watched the ep on a piss-poor quality stream of a stream on YouTube but refreshed and it says the acct is down. Regardless, the ep *IS* uploading as we speak; PMing back and forth with a dude who ripped the full 720p HDTV rip on the MDE subreddit. ETA: 15 mins or less. Will share here as soon as I have it.

But seriously, can we discuss what just happened? There is no fucking way is he keeping his show after that "JEWS ROCK" segment alone, holy shit

No wonder there were all those last minute changes, with Sam going from nonstop "MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN OR THERE WON'T BE A SEASON 2!" on his subreddit to not promoting it at all, removing the trailer from the MDE page (along with the description to tell people to tune in) and his latest post saying "All of my focus from here on will be put into my book, the Jaihoo book and the video game development, very rarely an indie MDE upload"

Serious question: did they sabotage/hijack their own show? The promotion for this thing has been so fucking weird; from that tame as fuck censored first episode to "JEWS ROCK," zero censorship, not to mention shit like the fat black woman talking about "just getting more and more welfare", Charls the tranny, and the icing on the cake, the longest skit of the whole episode AND the ender; that fucking pitch black, zero-comedy (not even anti-comedy or black comedy) following the man with ZERO JOKES ANYWHERE as he takes a bunch of pills in his car, smashes shit and goes into his work place to start a shooting spree, the thing Sam is always accused of, when merely having a drawing that the Aurora shooter scribbled in his notebook was enough for Adult Swim to censor the fuck out of that first episode.

Dead serious; was this some sort of hijack/sabotage to get one "real" episode out on the air and then disappear? Honestly feels like a plausible scenario given the context, that fucking episode and the background behind this whole thing.

I just want to see the video this seems too crazy to be real.

I don't for one fucking second believe that what you just described was aired on TV.

>to start a shooting spree
???Did you see the episode?
He was the ceo of the company and it had nothing to do with shooting or guns. It was actually the funniest part of the episode because the anger was so over the top and the editing was perfect.

Oh, it's real.

I'm not even a "THE JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING" guy and this is pretty fuckin' bizzare.

good shit

There's nothing in this.

Charles is the only funny one. That guy's fucking hilarious.

Calm down we all know its a satire right? Just like and share avoid deep discussions without using our buzzwords otherwise it will end fast as he went famous ala evalion. As long as it stands on arguments and as a satire we can have him as an msm asset ala milo.

Calm your man tits and stop saying 6000000 more comments in his fucking show fb page you twats.

Link is legit - pic related, just took these caps.

ALSO Youtube link for those who want to watch it there:
youtube.com/watch?v=LkCb3cP1Q20

They even leaked their own stream on their own channel for fuck's sake; that's the same channel Sam used to upload his stand-up to when his main one got taken down

I thought mkv was just the preferred hipster weeb format, honestly.

5:50

You late as fuck.

[Adult Swim] is how they write the name already you dumb fuck

i dont understand what i just witnessed

I'm a bit of a paranoid guy, so I google what the fuck mkv is and the first thing it says is the m stands for matroska video file, and had a bit of a come-apart.

Just finished watching ep.2

Brilliant.

holy fuck, tranny charls is sexy as fuck

Its really only 11 minutes long?

what the fuck did I just watch

>I'm a bit of a paranoid guy

Either that is a understatement.
Or you're just a raging idiot.

Also, Hyde should stop shilling for his shitty tv program on Sup Forums.

I was fucking gasping for air when Nick dropped the accent and started ripping into the chick.

I wish they had more skits like Moms.

So how is "Jews rock" a bad thing?

You are feeling the 80s again. You know when vanguardism and innovation were everywhere.

The end of episode 2 with the ceo dancing in some absurd club high out of his mind and sweaty is top notch.

Were the three women speaking from a script or were they just asked to come on the show?

Anybody legit knows the tune the CEO is listening to?

It plays when the credit rolls too.

Shit internet and trying to watch the stream in one window, screencap the posts that keep getting deleted on Reddit and FB, and keep up with the threads here and on Sup Forums

In this era of Political Correctness, seeing this type of shit air live on TV right to impressionable stoned youth right after they get done watching Eric Andre is un-fucking-heard of. South Park's "PC" season doesn't hold a candle to this, for instance. Milo and the rest can say what they want online (or not; even Milo got shut down) but network TV is a different beast. I overhyped just how subversive and extreme this episode was because I had only just watched a shitty quick stream and only the really controversial shit stood out, but with much more objectivity and a rewatch this is still WAY out there. Remember, this is not YouTube, or Sup Forums, but a major network; they pulled in huge ratings last week after the Eric Andre boost and will do it again this week. I still honestly wonder if there will be a "next week" after tonight's ep.

...no. I was referring to the YouTube channel it is uploaded to...look at the name and past uploads..."MDE Reupload." Not [Adult Swim]. A free broadcast when [AS] has their own YT channel that they sell each one of their eps for (including MDE's first ep) for $2.99 a pop. "MDE Re-Upload" is the same channel Sam uses to upload his b-side material and some of his old stand-up. The fact that he bypassed Adult Swim and just leaked it immediately is also very telling, no?

>a fucking reptilian
>kids smiling kinda dumb at unamused directors
>a huge bird with a huge nose screaming Jews rocks
>[adult swim] directors, he knows our memes

Idk but 10/10 acting, it seemed so awkward when he dropped the accent and went super serious on her.

>calling tv show producers jews

>amazing revelations

you newfags are so dumb

>(((ADULT SWIM EXEC: ETHAN GOLDBERG))))

no it didnt. If Sam used tired worn our alt-right twitter jokes, it would ruin his show

So you say he's on television now? Yeah, the exact opposite of happening.

Nice try though, you don't make it on any kind of mainstream media if you will unless you play ball.

Hahaha I saw Sam Hyde when I flipped to it but didn't realize it was him. I didn't stay long because the show started off autistic

Sam, is that you? Spreading false controversy? There was barely anything in this.

They answered this before the episode even aired (pic related)

It is 100% unscripted and real

Sam Hyde = savior of the white race.

We should donate to the show and do whatever we can to support them.

hmmmmm who could be behind this

A fucking flower

No, sam isnt OP

The first episode was hilarious, this was just a little weird.

Interesting info, I wonder what the fallout will be. Im feeling that its just bait for [as] diehards that still tune in for some reason, as the demograpic for alt-right is right in with the age range for the [as] viewer base that started watching back in the hayday of 06 or 05.

That jews scene was uncomfortable, the scene where they pretty much just take a shit on modern women is amazing though.

Watch any of their "skits" on their channel, or Moms (especially Moms).

When they get someone they think is a roastie/hardcore progressive, they grill them pretty hard.

Please tell me there is somewhere I can watch this online

The way sam screams "NAMBER ONE" near 7:10 Is just fucking fantastic.

Cheers

>tfw dish mislabels the run times and you miss jews rock

Mother fucker.

Jews use echoes ironically now so everyone will just say it was le irony.

abe foxman literally goes down on asses. typical heeb.

>stronk independent womyn slut with clicking biological clock compared to used car
>fat sheboon abusing welfare system
>purposefully disgusting tranny
>media are literally puppets
>actually names the fucking jew

GG Sam Hyde

[adult swim] already does that.

There were no ((())) in the episode but it's a great episode. They make fun of some dumb bitches hitting the wall as well

I need some dank for this

>you trying to sell me a car with a bad carfax

Im trying to trace back the songs used, so far I got this: youtube.com/watch?v=IcNPPMnrUIo

Its the intro music in episode one.

Im still looking for the outro tune in episode 2

Can't wait for them to use yellow stars patches
ironically ofcourse

Shit fuck this dude put the slut in place!!

adult swim has a lot of short shows like that

Try - The Soft Moon

[[[adult swim]]]

Thanks, you're based as fuck.

holy fuck the wall hitting holy shit how did I not notice that MDE are legends

Posted this in the Sup Forums thread but so far no luck and hoping someone here might have saved them in case no one there has them...it was seriously good shit, I just didn't think there was any way it was real at the time. Now I'm almost positive it was.

Please tell me someone still has archives of "MDE Shill Insider" or whatever his name was from last week when he did an AMA on Sup Forums across a few threads for like 8 hours; I don't think it was Sam, but whoever it was, he was dead-on about a lot of shit that made me think at the time he was just fucking around (calling the "Jew" segment a week ago, saying that they hated Episode 5, it was already the tamest without the cuts and censorship and Adult Swim butchered it and insisted on airing it first just to appease viewers with a bizarre but inoffensive episode, but that there was literally nothing that could be cut from the rest of the eps since it would be so over the top throughout and go off the the rails with episodes 2, 3 and 6 specifically if they could even get them aired etc etc

Anyone have archives? Or screenshots? I have a few screens but they're just of him answering boring questions about plans for releasing additional Williamsburg material and shit. The threads are in my history but are all 404'd now :(

A lot of shit is in that format you fucking bafoon.

Seriously, nothing about it was that fucking special.

You people are genuinely retarded, im going to bed

The editing in that last bit is fucking great.

Doubling down?

wat

How in the fuck are there people on Sup Forums who are from the US and haven't seen adult swin in their entire life? How did this happen?

I thought it was the most MDE segment I've seen on World Peace so far. The rest of the show has kind of been disappointing otherwise.

failed generation of children with no life

This the guy?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/MDE insider/username/MDE insider/

I thought Sup Forums was exclusively for failures. I always figured that's why I fit in so well.

nothings funny but its uh something to look at.

thesoftmoon.bandcamp.com/track/try

He literally did slut-shaming. That's a huge deal in your degenerate culture that applaud women who tasted 30dicks inside them by their 20s.

Lol happens everytime

>white are privileged! They are the 1%!
But 98% of the 1% are jewish...
>lol white people always jealous of us jews' success!