The most trustful country

The most trustful country.
How do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/10/brexit-camp-abandons-350-million-pound-nhs-pledge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. They are notorious backstabbers

Get a job already, crying about the e'''''''''u''''''''' on Sup Forums won't make you money

Ironic since you're on Sup Forums too. Being an eubot pays good?

Shouldn't have lied to get into the EU.

I didn't.

I don't point the finger at others all day and make them responsible for my country's failures...

Germany just uses the EU to boost its trade surplus and tries to dump bad bonds wherever possible. Can't say they aren't clever but you also can't say they aren't abusing the system set up by the EU for their own benefit.

I think so.
But in recent years,Japan and Germany are long silence.
Germany's heart is always with China...

And I didn't ransack greece or played a part in dominating weaker greek economy.

Funny how then nobody is at fault.

>most trustful

>started 2 world wars within 21 years
ok

No, its with our money in china.

Honestly, japan is more like germany should have been. Sadly we lost two world wars. You decided to stop at one. just look at the difference in our societies.

Japan only so good because of US investment - the same investment you got.

>I don't point the finger at others all day and make them responsible for my country's failures...
axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Nice non argument

Great. Pay denbts and reps then.

I am talking about society, my bong-friend.
They had a Weimarisation after their WWI, wheras we had weimarisation + reeducation that they got. I think we need to go back to our roots. When you bongs can have parades and shit I want some to.

Funnily enough more and more intellectuals begin to discuss the genocidal nature of british colonialism. I have no stake in that discussion (beyond annoying people) but I hope you do not allow for yourselfs to get castrated in that area.

Yes people died, deal with it.

>I liked how your representative told the indians they will never get their kohi noor back.

I think with my brain most of the time.

>we didn't invite them in, others let them in
Sound familiar?

who cares about colonials
lol

Thats what I meant you dumbass, that it is retarded. Also your government should just sue for it and we will see who wins. They do not have the balls for it.

The Mayor of London who is won, it will get worse. Just look at the Canadians changing their flag.

I never said that, and I haven't seen any German saying that. Meanwhile you post e''''u'''' threads on the daily

Nah fuck off with that bullshit, just stick to being europe's economic motor and abandon your LARPing endeavors.

The merkel who is of win worse will get russia flag!!!11

Trust us, we will start a third one :)

i can't wait for Putin + US + UK + Japan + Australia vs China + EU

who do u guys think would win this war

>implying the ww2 wasn't started by jewish air raid on dresden

Yeah, make fun of my fuck ups.

No because our integration minister is a muslim and said that there is no german culture beyond culture.

I hate this bullshit some universities teach.

>Her brothers are salafists. Fuck it.

Don't invade this time

>jews start ww2
>try to say polaks are responsible for holocaust

what do they want from you

>no german culture beyond culture
But that is by definition true? What are you trying to say here?

Go kys eternal anglo

kid detected
back to Sup Forums with you

nice digits

>started 2 world wars
Go back to your anglo containment called Sup Forums and /his/

checked

Don't give a fuck about your personal stance or opinion just like nobody did about mine. Your e""""u"""" will burn.
>sue
What for? So that you and the ecb shut down emergency liquidity and blackmail us once again?
>anyone say that
literally the entire north Europe says that. Conveniently now that the problem starts bitting your ass too.

Seriously just don't start any wars

kys already

I fucked up, language.

No german culture beyond language.

>HAHA GERMANY WILL NEVER BE STRONG AGAIN IF WE TAKE THEIR MARK AWAY
>WTF THEY ARE STONG AGAIN BETER LEAVE EU
>WTF GERMANY IS DOMINATING EU HOW COULD HAPPEN I AM ANGRY WTF WHERE IS MY BOMBER HARRIS FOLDER

Well, I hope you get a job soon and marry. I know I will be gone from here once that happened for me.

Everyone here and in the old country is a germanboo and hates the *nglos

back
to
Sup Forums

Don’t worry, you’ll be on my side this time :DDD

If you were going to copypaste japan's nationalism it wouldn't be culture either, it would be LARP.

They did, a financial one. They and their satelite nations against, pretty much, everybody. Who knows? Maybe in a few years it will go full armed conflict.

Honestly, ww2 and nazi remarks come rather fast from your countrymen. just look at the Sun and other media.

I hereby make the "raciss" remark that Bongs are bullies.

At least you take it better than the Americans with the Mutt-meme.

>bagg
>two
>Sup Forums

>

Can't wait to be on the losing side of a world war for once!

Are you a Boer? Understandable then.
How bad is it currently?

I would rather have a bit more order again and less FEELS politics. Imperial germany was pretty rad.

I hear they have great ice in Putingrad

>Maybe in a few years it will go full armed conflict.
Nice digits as well
But this isn't in Germany's best interest, they don't have an army I think, not a good one at least.
What?

And for good reason

My threads state the truth

You're that 19 y.o? In about 20 years then?

Not him, but please answer me this:

Why has only greece tanked this hard...and why did everyone join willingly into the EU?

And how it it all germanies fault and not the UKs or France's or the Dutch who all were in the EU when the problems started?

Do you deflect all bad choices your government made on us?

>when you're too retarded to make an argument or understand banter so you take everything serious and then when someone calls you out on it you act more retarded

back to Sup Forums lol

>/his/
>anglo
what planet do you live on
fucking retard

Obviously, with their current army, they'll avoid joining. They will profit from it though.

Kek, I am 26 and have a job. Who are you talking about? I am sitting at home after surgery and can't fucking lie on my back comfortably so I shitpost.

He lives on the same planet where people thought that all the EU money would be put into the NHS.

Are you retarded lol?
no one ever said that
I mean I know germans love to lie about problems that they have caused and the ruination of the world that is solely caused by them but I'm pretty sure people said "We can put it in something that actually matters, like the NHS" not "All of it would go in the NHS".

Who are you quoting Nazi?

Stay buttblasted Nazi
God shave the queen

Well, then I can't believe your media it seems.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/10/brexit-camp-abandons-350-million-pound-nhs-pledge

Also I refuse to take blame beyond Hitler being a dick.

Everyone knew about the Armenian genocide but no one did anything, therefore I assume morals only matter when they are used to justify a war about real power and political interests.

Also everyone could have stopped WWI at any time by not mobilising.

>Why has only greece tanked this hard...and why did everyone join willingly into the EU?
Part high military expenditure, mismanagement, corruption, part e""""u"""" decision since Greece was the most irrelevant state of the PIIGS and had to take the fall so that european banks would get bailed. The e""""u"""" sounded like a good idea but as it faltered under national antagonism.

The Brits left and the Dutch are small compared to you even though they're just as corrupt. So you take the blame.

I don't deflect, that's why i'm paying the debt. I'm just pointing out your lies.

Thought you were somebody else.

>hurr durr le germano build fleet
>me mobilise and help frenchie 2 weeks before anyone else
>it wuz the germans
KARA BOGA WILL KILL YOU WH*TEY YOUR TIME HAS COME

there are like 100 anglohass threads every day on /his/ you're deluded if you think it's some kind of bong safe space

>he doesn’t deny coming from anglo central called /his/
>he makes the same argument le german destroy world again
Whats next le epic
>H
>R
>E
Voltaire was BASED ayy lmao

No worries.

Yes they left, but they and the french were in the Eu as well. I think it is dishonest to just shove the blame on us when all are involved in shaping the policies that, following your argument, partly responsible for crashing greece.
For example british were instrumental in pushing the opening to the eastern euros and now comlpain about poles.

I believe you are just salty due to WW2 and germany being hars on austerity, which might have not been the best choice, but was also supported by the dutch and the scandies.

The 19 y.o. gay Bavarian.

I am not that guy and never was on /his/.

What are you talking about and how does it have a place here?

Fuck Nazi fag gaijin.

English teacher ANGRY english teacher say GAIJIN

You were as bad as us, hahahaha

He isnt even nippon

>t. NeoNazi

that's why i target the e""""u"""" itself mostly and not Germany. Scandis and the Dutch are secondary and not out your sphere of influence.
The austerity thing affects the rest of Europe since it stripped it of its industry. It even affects German workers who go on strike asking for a mere 6% raise and they get none.

ah yes noted anglo writer voltaire

ME angry ME no deny english teacher me say NEONAZI haha teach BAD BAD german

Ah, ok. Sorry then, my bad.

I agree that EU needs to be reformed but I like its basic strictures. because it is a truth that unless there is a Bloc we get fucked by the bigger guys.

You’re just french larping as old french so no difference

Germany vs Greece and UK thread?

Come on, at least admit you are /Bant/in or shitposting.

>Germany vs Greece and UK
Literally
early stages of WWII

Yes, trust them to elect myopic leaders.

not really, the Italians started shit with you and Hitler had to help out Moussolini because you fucked him up.

He was an idiot and they deserve more shit for this.

>reformed
Don't think reforms are adequate. Maybe restructure is the correct term.
In any case Greece should leave.

Its an Greece "we blame others for our corrupted government during the euro crysis".
Please don't forget the Greece politicians went to vacation directly after announcing they are bankrupt. Corruption must be punished because the Greece have to take care by themself that corruption does not occur.

The eternal anglo is more a kind of fun.

Germany doesn't even exist anymore. This country I am living certainly is not Germany.

Some British expeditionary force troops were stationed here and took part in the battles when Germany invaded.

Yeah, restructure.
I hope Macron pulls it off. We should agree with him on so many things.

Yeah, but the Italians started that shit.

Boers hate them
Blacks hate them
Coloureds hate them
Cape Coloured hate them
European tourists and retirees hate them
Anglos that live here hate them

Did you punish your corrupt and failed banks? No. Instead you bailed them out.
You don't get to talk shit.