I know this shouldn't bother me. I know that

I know this shouldn't bother me. I know that.

Sup Forums, tell me I'm retarded for letting this bother me.

You're retarded for letting it bother you.

Feel any better?

It's okay OP, this universes Superman just took that missing height and added it to his ass.

I will say that I'm not surprised they went ottermode for Supes but I think Tyler will put some Mass on.
>Mass for that ass.

>Feel any better?

No, not really.

If Melissa is taller than him I'm just going to lose it.

Supermanlet.

>jimmy towers over supes

I was literally just about to post that.

Also how short is this guy anyway? They've got him wearing high heels and he's still shorter than everyone else. Is he RDJ-level tiny?

I don't think I've ever seen as much hostility to wee men anywhere else as I do on this website

Granted, I don't spend a lot of time looking at dudebro /fit/ shit or pickup artist nonsense, and that seems like where it'd be most heavily concentrated

I feel like it doesn't count with Big Barda. I mean she's kinda suppose to be, ya know, big. But in the good way like you want.

I think Arrow and Jimmy are just tall dudes half the time they used camera tricks when Arrow and Deathstroke were in the same shot.

Girls are way more hostile to short men than Sup Forums. Sad but true.

>Jimmy is black

You can see the joy leave Steven Amell with every new picture you see of him.

>"On my world, it means 'short'."

He's still grieving over the lost of Arrow. We all are

jeez louise you assholes act worse than a bunch of queens on a reality tv show.

Amell is literally one inch taller than Tyler. Meliisa is literally like 4 inches smaller and she's the smallest main cast person unless you count Cisco Ramon as a main cast member.

They should never have cast anyone who is literally MORE than an entire head taller than a girl when they were conceiving of them as love interests to one another, so that's an entirely separate thing. This guy should have been the height of the Pete Ross on Smallville.

RDJ level is shorter than Melissa. RDJ's heels are 3 inches visible publicly without taking account any hidden interior added on. They use boxes to make it work in some scenes, you can easily just do a browser search for on set candids. This is a normal boot hell, actually less than some cowboy boots and other dress boots.

why would i not count cisco ramon as a main when he has had multiple b plots for himself

you're right you know shes big cause shes bigger than an amazon, supes must be like 6'4-6'8 that bitch is like 7'8

He has a good height, it's just that the actors of those teenagers drama are all Uber tall and handsome men.

time hasn't being kind to wonder woman

he's 6'0 and he's usually the tallest on Teen Wolf, but then again every other actor is supposed to be a 'teen'.

>All those actors in teenage drama are uber tall
So what they're the opposite of the rest of the acting world somehow?

Is it just me or does he look dorkier as Supes than as Clark?

Also black generic cool guy Jimmy will never not bother me.

They shouldn't have made jimmy a nig

It's just bants.

I doubt it

People here acts like everytime is over 6'

She's 10 cm shorter, you're fine.

Tis true. Females like men with at least 4-6 inches over them in height. At minimum they want to be able to wear heels without being the taller one.

Now your personality can change that but its a disadvantage short guys have going in for a female.

This is great for Clark's secret identity. You would never expect the short guy to be Superman.

Females are use 5'2 5'4, so it's not hard to be taller.
Some women are tall when they are 5'7 at least

>haha time for Sup Forums

I love non-racist DC shows

better than the old ones with all those white people

But anyone can see Superman is also short

Or does he hover when standing next to taller people?