Seriously?

Seriously?

Yup, expect more.
Maybe Beyonce will be Khaleesi's new assistant..

They could at least have but a fake mustache on him. Also, is Ed Sheeran and his merry band gonna try to rape Little Miss Stabby?

No way, queen B can only be queen of Westeros.

Father of Dragons

>IT'S A NEW JUAN

Who's this guy and why do I give a shit.

Looks a bit like Sam.

Am I the only one here who was either too autistic or not autistic enough to give a shit about Ed Sheeran being in this scene? That ginger can fucking sing.

These threads are so yesterday

I didn't know got was a musical

I wouldnt give a shit if they weren zooming in his face all the time

Yeah I don't care either. He has nice pipes and she's not recognizable to me so I don't really care.

Not sure why this triggers anyone. It's no worse than any other celebrity being in this show.

I stopped watching when he started singing the shape of you

I want a Mike Tyson cameo

he's*

>tfw everybody focuses on this cunt and nobody notices that they humanized Lannister soldiers for a change

They had the faggot from Snow Patrol sing "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" in season 3, and it lasted about the same amount of time. And Bronn is always singing - Rains of Castamere in the Blackwater ep, and the Dornishman's Wife when him and Jaime are in Dorne.

I didn't notice because I have no idea who this is.

Stay in your general

BEYONCE NEW QUEEN OF DORNE

SLAYYY

In the most blatant way possible

>Look at us, we're the good guys now.

It was a shit scene either way. I never wanna see an Arya scene again in my life. I will make it my personal responsibility to skip all of her shit in the future.

>I want a Mike Tyson cameo
They should have Tyson come in as the Cleganes' long lost half brother. The Mountain, The Hound, and The Motherfuckin' Tiger. Just have him straight up bite somebody's face off.

>nobody notices that they humanized Lannister soldiers for a change
>nobody

I didn't know who the fucker was and even if I did I know I wouldn't be so ass-pained about it as you faggots.

Why are you redditors so bothered about it? There are far worse problems with show with the most glaring being the awful writing.

IT'S A NEW ONE

WINK WINK

2deep4u, at least for /got/ general

I didn't care at all, my reaction was the same as getting introduced to a new character played by an actor I knew already. I was basically like "oh hey that's Ed Sheeran" idk how this brakes immersion for people, he wasn't acting strangely or anything.

>they humanized Lannister soldiers

By shoving your face in it over and over again.

>Beyonce
You're so out of touch.

>Shit scene
>I'm going to kill the queen :^)
I just put it down as another "great" Arya scene. Didn't even know it was meant to be a cameo of someone until coming on here.

This. It was no more immersion breaking than Ian McShane in S6, or Jim Broadbent at the Citadel.

How many times did people cyberbully this specky ginger cunt into deleting his twitter?

In related news, Ed Sheeran is now getying a bunch of shit over some tweets he made 7 years ago.

shut up, kenny

It's easy t be humanized by saying yu miss home.

After years of literally raping the Riverlands.

he's such an ugly piece of shit

Of all the huge problems with GoT, of course it's this literally nothing non-event that people get pissed about.

Oh no, a TV series cast a recognizable face. That NEVER happens.

anyone know of a site where you can stream a decent quality version of got, i normally use yify but that only does movies?

>Look at us, we're the good guys now.

It's only partially that. It humanized the "bad guys" for Arya.

More importantly, it showed a bunch of really young soldiers compared to previous seasons. The war has been going on so long that there aren't going to be as many of the original older people fighting. It's a bunch of green recruits.

It's a new one.

Butthurt GoT fanbaby detected.

im the same, i know his name and songs but i didnt actually know what he looked like until the autistic spergs here kept spamming this thread

Who is this homeless ginger man and why is he in GoT?

>"literally"
>to mean "figuratively"
Every damn time.

>and in next weeks episode, Arya meets Katy Perry
GOT confirmed jump the shark tier

Huh? Everyone I've heard complaining about his cameo, are game of thrones fans. Difference is, I'm not 14, and still have the mentality that some singer should be blindly hated.

NEXT TIME ON GAME OF THRONES

>AY YO ITS ME KAN YE
>BAM BAM EY EY EY
>BAM BAM BAM, BAM BAM DILLA

literally who tho.

>"I go on it and there's nothing but people saying mean things," Sheeran said. "Twitter's a platform for that."

Or maybe he could stick to music and stop showing himself into people's faces. I knew he couldn't be right when he made friends with Taylor Swift.

You are now Gaming the Throne
Don't let me get in my zone

is he wrong?

>WE MUST UNITE THE KINGDOMS TO DEFEAT THE WHITE WALKERS, BABY
>WE MUST UNITE THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

HBO GO, or TMN GO if you're a leaf.

>For all my Dorne niggas that know me best
>I feel like me and Dany might still have sex

>we wuz kangz

The issue is people are getting triggered over these stupid "problematic" tweets he made 7 years ago.

Just wait until Connor Mcgregor is shown. Probably next episode aswell.

It's a platform for people speaking their minds. Glad he got told off.

Nah, there's an awful lot of rape going on in the riverlands, in the books. Smallfolk exist to get BTFO by absolutely everyone but based Edmure.

>hehe, guys the other famous actors playing characters were more distracting than a pop singer singing in a modern way and making quips about songwriting while getting a load of silent closeups! :^)

for idiots to speak their minds*

Yet none of you can articulate why this bothers you. Just cause amiright?

how much pussy does he get?

>RIHANNA IS THE NEW QUEEN OF KING'S LANDING
>SEND A RAVEN TO JON SNOW IMMEDIATELY
>WHAT SHALL IT SAY, MY QUEEN?
>UMBRELLA, ELLA, ELLA, EH, EH, EH

All of it.

>autists are literally this triggered at a celebrity playing a character in a show

Literally why?

If being annoyed at this cunt is being an idiot then I see no problem in being one.

it doesn't bother me personally but the most obvious argument is that its very immersion breaking

I feel bad for the guy, his cameo was "meh", it was D&D's stupid writing where he had to sing a song, look at the camera and almost fucking wink at it.

girls rule faggot, get used to it

He really hasn't done anything annoying at all.

>tfw don't even know who the fuck that is

Because a fantasy series doesn't need an embarrassing promotional scene with a smug pop star.

How is it immersion breaking though? He is just playing a role in the show

Who?

I could tell they were good and that Arya wasn't going to kill them because they weren't talking about balls or death or bungholes.

because you don't look at him and go, thats a lannister soldier
you look at him and go, oh whats ed sheeran doing here

its a bit like how actors can become too famous to ever be in good films any more
it gets to a point where you no longer can see their characters and instead you just see brad pitt, or robert de niro etc

You're assuming they weren't complaining about it then.

Because it was a jarring cameo that felt like some sort of product placement due to the fact that it was Ed Sheeran basically playing himself as opposed to actually fitting into the world.

GOT is becoming sold out like Simpsons.

I get what you are saying to a degree, but you could say that same thing about Seam Bean or Charles Dance.

"The faggot from Snow Patrol" doesn't have the same level on fame.

>looks towards the camera
>Make sure you buy my new album available on Itunes for only $10.99, available 20th July. Sales are coming!
>*winks*

Idk they already had people from Coldplay and Sigur Ros on the show as well and it hasn't been too obtrusive. If you weren't looking for them you wouldn't notice.

Stop using YIFY. You should have never used YIFY. Delete all of your YIFY files.

Get of your faggy little soap box you fucking nerds. Every single aspect of media you consume you're ready to bitch and moan about. Give it a fucking rest already.

I wish reddit would say air is good so most of you would stop breathing.

Can you fucks stop bitching about this already?

The fuck are you talking about? They're well-known (and good) actors, not superstars who are larger than their roles.

If they're making crude jokes like soldiers do they're obviously evil rapist war criminals

If they're talking about missing their mothers or whatever they're now 'humanized'

Yeah except in this case Ed fucking Sheeran is the focal point of the scene. It was horribly done

Christ, shows in serious decline like GoT don't even need to worry when there are so many readymade autists like you ready to defend their every retarded move.

How was he playing himself? Because he was singing? Plenty of people in the GOT universe are shown singing. Particularly Lannister soldiers

>it doesn't bother me personally

>this response
lel, calm the fuck down you absolute faglord

how did ed sheeran offend all the faggots?

i tried googling "ed sheeran problematic" but it didn't give me the answers i so desperately need

he sung like a faggot in the scene. sounded like pure shit.
you can tell he's singing from his throat too, when a professional sings from their diaphragm.

>Seriously?

I wish I could time travel and kill the faggot fucking millennial that got the rest of you faggot fucking millenials talking like this.