So America, when will you realize that you will lose against the invasion?

so America, when will you realize that you will lose against the invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SnAlTuYbOM
latinpost.com/articles/41695/20150309/obama-executive-order-venezuela-president-bans-government-officials-transfer-goods.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmmmmmmm whatever happened to sexual liberation? Really makes me think.

How many fatherless spics are there again?

Dude my cousins are fucking hot

Every Hispanic men I've ever met was a prostitute fucking, multiple girlfriend sleaze bag.

t. Ex backpacker girl

Where did niggers get the meme that whites are all inbred?

There are tribes in Africa that regularly practice inbreeding.

I don't believe it. I've known a shitton of Mexicans who won't touch their wife after she's had a kid, except occasionally to knock her up. They think now that she's a mother she shouldn't be sexual, but they knock her up to keep her from cheating with other braves.

Actually which kind of epic are you talking. The ones that generate gang members, or farmers.

>hispanic men
>loyal

faggot I'm half hispanic, I've been to the favelas, half the bitches walking around got bloated chests with some mans offspring they can't even rememeber

Should have stayed gone, roastie

Where's the evidence? There are so many fatherless latinos they're competing with blacks now. The men are known cheaters, they visit prostitutes regularly, hit on young women constantly, and yet they're the most loyal? Did this study exclude asians and whites?

This. LA here, I know a lot of mexicans... only one family I know is intact.

I'm hispanic. Depending on the sample demographics, you can say this about any race. It's just propaganda for the recent immigration political conversations we are having.

>Oy vey, white women, you'd better bring in Illegals and get fucked by them! They're awesome and loyal!

people forget "latin" americans are the result of conquistadors sowing wild oats

Whats the matter sweetie, get your butthole fucked and heart broken for a few joints?

Thats just the trash you hung around. De

America lost against the invasion of the whites a long time ago. This is her reclaiming.

This. I work with one of those "hard-working Mexicans" and he's actually probably illegal (something we don't talk about at work) has a wife and kids back in Mexico and regularly fucks other women in the area.

He even hits on younger girls too.

Self reported surveys

Proof?

>I've been to the favelas
Why? Only poor and shitskins go there

STAY MAD WHITE BOIS

My mom showed them too me, she wanted me to see real poverty and appreciate being canadian.

>they're dressed like lower class trash
hahahahahaha

Jispanics are literally white.

BEANED

he looks like he sells dime bags

My dubs. Also checked.

I'm trying to find the CNN article and it doesn't appear to exist. Nice bait OP.

kek
She could just show you Boston for that

I live in Las Vegas and almost never see White women with Latin guys. it usually White male Hispanic female.

I'm a castizo mostly White Latino and I've never had success with White girls even though I'm average height, 5'11, and jacked. I do well with Asians for some reason. The only group of White women that like me are Russians for whatever reason.

Regardless, I don't think the "Latin lover" stereotype is one too many White women are in to.

hispanics are actually white so....

I grew up in East LA (99% Spic for you non LA fags), Spics stay married to their women but always have side bitches and will fuck anything that moves even if they're married. My father has 10 kids that I know of by at least 6 different women, he's 5'2.

My Uncle was kicked out of his home by my Aunt. He fucked one of my cousins who is 19, my Uncle is in his 50's. The irony of it all is that my Uncle was married to a woman who had a daughter, he started fucking her when she was 12 and got her pregnant, that 12 year old is the same Aunt that recently kicked him out for cheating.

Spic men fuck a lot and cheat a lot, we just don't admit to it.

I've been to boston actually, recently too.
Its not as bad as you'd think.
Downtown has been heavily cleaned up a lot, felt very safe during the 4th of july, the only downside was all the punjab and chinese people when I was on the freedom trail.

Detroit though, and that area, are essentially like an urban ruin in Zimbabwe.

>CNN

Hmmmm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SnAlTuYbOM

poor little white guys

Yeah, maybe is Detroit I always get those two mix up.

This is total bullshit.

well, south boston is a huge shithole, but it's just a bad area, detroit is zombie movie tier

>CNN

I'm a spic. I can tell you they sure as fuck aren't faithful, unless you count divorces and getting drunk a part of the 'experience'.

This is fake. I tried to find the article and it's only around in latino meme sites

>tfw live in boston
>tfw its turning into shit

We had this fun Irish / Italian thing for awhile and Dorchester was a rough area but blacks have destroyed it completely. They're now moving int othe cities propped up by big wealthy Jews who own all the apartments and stupid liberal rich assholes.

The article doesn't seem to exist and the most faithful are Asians.

That's not Detroit

>White men still cheat on their spouse with their cousin.

I can't tell if this is a fake article. That's how bad CNN has become.

maybe hispanics arent so bad

I took the train into Boston from DC then a cab to the airport. Went through the oldest industrial sections on the way and it was still OK.

That train ride from DC to Boston though is heartbreaking. Makes you feel like America is a third world shitthole and turns you into a Trump supporter.

>(pic of near Wilmington DE)

On the fourth on July, me and my friends were in a tiny neighborhood outside Boston, waving American and Canadian flags we bought at the border shop.

Little shitty ones, I had dozens of cars honk and yell happy Canada day, the area was pretty run down like your pic.

Rural Americans are lovely people and I hope you guys vote trump in, because you deserve better.

Hispanics are not white in any way. They are the rapebabies of half-Moorish conquerors and Amerindian savages.

Where is it? Google say's Detroit

thats manila in the Philippines

pic related is a detroit slum, homes of former working class people turned into decaying shit holes, america doesn't really have shanty towns

Well, with a lot of work you can turn that into a good place though. The bases of the house are already build so you save the most expensive part of building a house.

America as problem having no incentive to rebuild older parts of the country. Unlike Europe which is limited for space and takes pride in its cities, Americans just build new ones. Phoenix replacing Buffalo NY in the top ten populated cities for example.

I wish there was a national program to simply remove ruins and abandoned buildings from the country.

as a die hard confederate flag waving 2nd amendment loving white man.. I have not a single issue with hispanics in general. Muslims and blacks must go.

Detroit has thousands of houses like that for sale.. often less than $5k. Nobody will buy them. The neighborhoods are black/drug/crime infested areas.
City has been busy razing them to the ground to keep crackheads from squatting.

Texas hispanics can be OK since they tend to be more conservative. Same for Cubans since they're basically Spaniards.

California spics need to go however, they are cancer.

AYY I GAVE HER THE BURRITO MANG

Are you a teacher or military? How do you know so much?

Military, not a Japanese native in the slightest.

>Be halfbreed spicy cracker
>Bean of a father was a violent drunkard, an addict, and all around degenerate fuck.
>Tried to beat me through my mother to cause aborted fetus
>When I lived he ran and never came back
>thought that was the best thing that probably ever happened in my life
>He "came back" in the form of late adolescence triggered Psychotic mental disorders from his drug abuse and god only knows what else in his tainted ass genes
>Isolate myself from others scared that I'll become him in time and hurt people I would care about.
>terrified I would become him in a relationship.
>Life is a perpetual hell that was decided before I was even born and every single day is a constant fight against what amounts to the consequences of my fathers weakness.

Some people wondered how I could be with Trump on politics from day fucking one.
After seeing how the lives of my hispanic friends turned out, I don't think having had a hispanic father, degenerate or not, would have been much better.

Build it.

idk about other hispanics but for all my friends we are very loyal to our gfs / wife. I personally could've cheated with bitches who all the suddenly became attracted to me once i got married and wanted my dick and iv had co-workers tap me and shit but i couldn't comprehend cheating. Idk if i'm just a hopeless latino romantic or if i'm a sociopath that can get off on 1 woman, i just cant imagine cheating and the same also applies to my friends / family, cheating just seems "fucked up" to us.

THAT SAID i have a cute norwegian wife and a fetish for color contrast so i fuck her nearly everyday like a flesh light so maybe i just dont have any leftover "sexual drive" to cheat.

"I can't cheat because it seems fucked up."
This is the case for me. I love my gf, cheating just seems like such a shitty thing to do to her. What's the point of getting married if you don't love someone? You're just a nigger.

(((comedians)))

Hispanics haven't been systematically demoralized and undermined by the media for 50 years.

Redpilled Hispanics are top tiered.

are u me

jesus christ lad this feel is heavy to bear

do you also not wish to reproduce?

That's shopped, right? Nobody would write that and put a pic of Maduro. Worse, nobody with brain will fall for such explicit propaganda.

R-right?

>CNN

Spic reporting, I don't know any.

I'd imagine most guys prostitutes become acquainted with fuck them.

I mean, I don't fuck prostitutes so I don't know any.

Nobody in America knows who Maduro is.

This recently came to light in an interesting way. Donald Trump has been widely criticized for proposing a ban on muslim immigrants. He has been called anti-American, and it has even been said that the proposed ban is unconstitutional (it's not, the constitution specifically enumerates the power of the President to ban any group from entry into the United States for any reason).

How does that relate, you ask?

Because Obama banned all immigrants (and non-immigrant foreign nationals) from Venezuela from entry into the United States.

latinpost.com/articles/41695/20150309/obama-executive-order-venezuela-president-bans-government-officials-transfer-goods.htm

But will you hear the media talk about that?

Nope. No, you will not. Because they're shills for Hills. The fix is in, ladies and gentlemen.

CNN IS ABSOLUTELY CREDIBLE AND UNBIASED, RIGHT?!?

Pretty sure the Asians take this cake

>CNN

>CNN

I'm not that great looking but I attract a certain kind of white girl, Midwestern 6-7/10 blonde country girls like pic related.

I have that macho looking beard, but I shave now, that effect is gone and I get ignored.