Discussion among a few facebook friends

For the last few weeks I've been posting a lot of pro Trump stuff mostly for my own sanity and to help provide a counterpoint to the never ending wave of Anti Trump posting that I never stop seeing. I've generally lived by the rule of not posting politics online and much rather prefer it to be a discussion to be had face to face (Or at least through Skype or similar forms) but I've reached the point to say fuck it and do it myself. Next two images will be some replies and one massive paragraph post from a friend that I've known for quite awhile and while I disagree with, I respect that they took the time to write such a large post and are one of the very few to engage in a conversation instead of just the general shit slinging and nose thumbing that I've encountered plenty of times before.

>implying on normiebook

wew lad

MAGA

There's part 2: Many words boogaloo

I absolutely fucking hate it, I hate how much it has shown me how vapid and shallow people are, but it was really the only way I could stay in contact with people when my family and I moved over seas to Germany. Time zones fucking famalamadingdong

And here's part 3:The Shilling Is Strong With Thee

>meme arrows on jewbook

Jesus. What are you, 12?

It's become second nature, I've just started using them like bullet points now.

Nice ID Q00ty pie

He's not technically wrong. Every Pro-Trump argument you have given is an anti-Clinton one because you don't even dare to raise the topic on immigration and muslims, which is why most people are voting for Trump.
Not that I blame you though, the guy sounds like he'd call you a racist in a heartbeat.

He doesn't care that you're using facebook, you look a massive idiot when >greentext on facebook

Go back to plebbit, faggot. Or Sup Forums. Same shit at this point, really.

I've done so in the past, just not explicitly in this case. In fact the post that got these replies was actually me talking about how CNN got fucking caught lying about how Trump was getting talked to by the secret service.

I can't stop, the green arrows run through my blood.

CNN, FOX and every other news channel have been talking shit about Trump for nearly a year now, you should be used to it by now. It's not even his worst result yet, just a few months ago he was 11 points behind Hillary and he recovered just fine.

I'm aware that they've been talking shit, but it's insane just how much they have been lying or have been 100% wrong. I used to just roll my eyes every time I saw an news story and never look much further into it because what was the point but a friend of mine who I pretty much talk to every day points out just how fucking wrong these companies are. This recent "controversy" over Trump's remarks on the 2nd amendment and Clinton are absolutely fucking retarded, like the amount on reaching and jumping the gun being done on the media's part makes me wonder how anyone could listen to any media source. But then I realize that I'm on Facebook and it all suddenly makes sense.

His arguments are good, better than the 'muh jews' arguments that you get on pol

It's really really odd though because they say how they don't like 3rd parties but not even a month ago they were an avid Burnie Sanders supporter. Then the DNC rolled around and now they want to vote Hillary, reading their bit about how voting for a party for simply voting for a party is poor reasoning and that you should vote based upon how their points align with your own seems really hypocritical what with Sander's position on being anti-corruption and money in politics.

I'm in the same fucking boat man. The only reason i use facebook is to send my brother links. Here's the most recent one I had

2nd

This person is obviously retarded

The fucking Hitler=Trump angle is so goddamn retarded. By their own reasoning Sanders is even more Hitler because he wants to go after the corrupt banks, which is exactly what Hitler did, as well as implementing higher tax rates on the rich and expanding welfare.

Care to elaborate upon that point friendo?

>Im voting for Hillary because not voting Hillary means Trump wins
>Why are you voting against someone instead of for someone?
It's all circular and hypocritical. Literally the only thing you need to do to BTFO hillbots and CTR is say voting for Hillary is voting for corruption. If they try to fight back imply they are showing qhite priviledge because people in third world countries would die to escape corruption but they are literally asking for it

>green texting on normiebook

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

They are liberals and do not respond to logic. The only thing that you can do is go for maximum triggering. Don't worry about being fair or logical, accuse them of any vile thing you can think of. Personal attacks that hit below the belt are preferred.

Same

I get so many goalposts moving, and the occasional "agree to disagree" lmfao

then you get the weirdos that think they're original by saying both suck and that they're voting for a pizza or something

Basically
>3rd parties have no chance so don't try anyway
"Weren't you an avid Bernie supporter?"
>Shill BTFO