So... Even though Bendis is writing Infamous Iron Man, does anyone feel just a little bit hyped for it...

So... Even though Bendis is writing Infamous Iron Man, does anyone feel just a little bit hyped for it? I almost feel disheartened that Bendis is writing it, but at the same time, the concept of Doctor Doom going around and being an actual hero for once is just honestly too good for me to pass up.

I mean, I just find it hard to believe that even Bendis can fuck up writing about Dr.Doom.

If Doom does any Bendis speak even once, I'm out.

Not even a little.
None of the NOW 2.0 books look appealing.

>Black Panther
>Jessica Jones
>Slapstick
>Solo
>Gamora
>Foolkiller
>Renew Your Vows
>Deadpool and Mercs for Money
>Unstoppable Wasp
>Avengers
>U.S.Avengers
>Great Lakes Avengers
>not appealing
Maybe you're DCuck.

>feel just a little bit hyped for it?
No. Even setting aside the fact that:
>I don't give a fuck about Doom
>I don't give a fuck about Tony
>I don't give a fuck about Bendis speak
Bendis can't tell a story to save his life anymore. His characters are trite, his situations mundane, his motives nonexistent, and his narration decompressed as all hell. Suicide Squad has a better chance of doing well in theaters than this does of being good.

But people will still buy it anyway because of brand loyalty, and Marvel won't learn anything.

The lord of Latveria. The man who singlehandedly stood both against the greedy, grasping western capitalists, and the cruel, tyrany of the masses of eastern communists, with nothing more than his intellect, force of will and mailed fist does NOT do bendispeak.

He does not kvech. He does not snark. He does not quip.

Even without the bowl of human pablum role model that is riri, this looks like a trainwreck.

>does anyone feel just a little bit hyped for it?

Not really man. It seems like a massive step down for Doom and buys into Marvels Ironwank they have from the movies. I can't blame them but at the same time I don't really care. It seems like a ripoff of what DC has Luthor doing, plus it's Bendis

Maybe you just have shit taste

>Renew your vows

Or maybe you just have Stockholm syndrome

90 percent of that looks like crap. Has Coats done anything worth noting on Black Panther yet?

Deadpool is the only thing I"m looking forward to there. US avengers will either be brilliant or crap. Not sure.

Who's doing the GLA? If you say Henderson or Leith, I may need to slap a bitch.

>Maybe you're DCuck.
90 percent of their shit looks like crap too.

Bendis is writing Infamous Iron Man?

Bendis writes half of Marvel these days

It only feels like that because hes gets a lot of the events, and whatever he's writing gets pushed hard and gets spinoffs.

Bendis writes half of Marvel these days?

Duggan and Ewing books will be good/fine.
That's pretty much all they got now.
Oh, and I assume Pak will still be on Hulk.

Most other good books are either losing their writers or got fucked up by CWII.

Pretty sure GLA is by the writer for Gwenpool. USAvengers is by Ewing, add he has yet to disappoint.

C H A M P I O N S

These days? As in, the present?

when will you learn, you little shit?

Duggan dropped the ball, and Ewing was never good

marvel intern spotted

>Pretty sure GLA is by the writer for Gwenpool.

It's not.

Does Bendis know about Bendis speak? I hope he's ashamed

Yeah. He knows. Doesn't care.

I feel that he's trying to make it conversational, like Seinfeld, but he just can't make it sound right.

Speaking of Seinfeld, this is needless repetition and clarification done right

>I almost feel disheartened that Bendis is writing it
Why only almost?
It'll be boring and shit, just like everything Bendis has written for the last 10 years.

I am. I'd be more hyped if his armor wasn't a motherfucking recolor (and a bad one, too) of Stark's.

On second thought it actually looks better than the ANAD suit.

>So... Even though Bendis is writing Infamous Iron Man, does anyone feel just a little bit hyped for it?

No.

Don't pay for it, don't read it, don't talk about it, don't even THINK about it. Just ignore it.

Wow that's a lot of absolute garbage.

Half of Deadpool's loser brigade getting a book is a bit much.