How much longer can we realistically expect this nation to survive?

how much longer can we realistically expect this nation to survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidel_Castro,
pyongyangtrafficgirls.com/t293-north-korea-tv-kctv-live-stream
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/04/08/north-korea-official-reportedly-executed-with-a-flamethrower/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Given that there is already intelligence that their top military leaders are angry with Kim and don't trust him... I give it no more than 5 years

Kim is a fatass and walks on a cane. Anything I'm missing?

He'll die eventually, and it's known that he's grooming his sister to take over for him once he kicks the bucket. Hm, I wonder how that'll go :^)

5-10 years
They can't hold out forever and any nations strong enough to defeat them know better.
> DRNK is destroyed
>surrounding countries flooded with a 100,000 of brainwashed civilians who have no fucking clue how the real world works
It's The real reason they still stand

As long as the drugs flow out and money in, indefinitely.

I saw that post 5 years ago

A nation is not just its leader, its the people. Leaders come and go, but the people remain

NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA

~Kim Jong Un

Korea is one nation divided into two states. The nation will survive as long as one state survives. We're talking about how long the North state has.

THIS PIC IS BEST PIC

~Kim Jong Ant

The people of north korea generally do love the dear leader, like honestly. That's the end game of totalitarianism.

The generals know this too, Kim Jong Un is a symbolic leader the real power is in control of the military echelon that Kim put into power before he died.

For example, a lot of people don't know this but Chinese tourists are allowed off the beaten tourist track, they are allowed to stay with regular North Koreans and do whatever they want. It's only westerners that have to follow official tour guides.

Anyway a girl I knew would visit her family there all the time and even though they were dirt poor, when she gave them money for food the family would no joke bow down and give thanks to the dear leader for providing them with that money via his 'blessings'.

The idea that the North is people waiting to overthrow the government is complete fabricated nonsense they are all true believers and even though the Kim dynasty treats them like shit they still love them.

Nice quote Stalin.

side note:

>Asian women are the best women

By the time white people are an absolute minority in every western country

Koreans will still sing songs in praise of their country, party and leader

It will never "collapse" thankfully

Anyone know what the tours in NK are like? Would you get put on some kind of list back home for going over there? I think it'd be really amazing to see what life is like there (even though it's very tailored to only show the best the norks have to offer). Are they expensive? I'd imagine besides airfare it couldn't be too bad.

it would probably be wise to consider that when you hear stories like that time an american tourist was thrown in a labor camp for stealing a propaganda poster, that it's more than likely he didnt do anything.

north korea will often take westerners hostage for politcal leverage.probably best just not to go there mate

Do you watch their TV? Might be a good place to start.

For as long as China wants it to exist.

North Korea is essentially a mining colony of China now.

Pretty much fabricated .
Norks have an entire fake city set up near the border to entice southern civilians. A tour would be nothing.
Also if you step out of line at all on the tour , it's goodbye. Your ass disappears into the dark torture prisons and no one in the states can do anything (unless you a known figure)

Sadly, this

They adore him, but they really don't know any better. That's what happens when you get 3 generations of strict totalitarianism under the family's regime.

I hope not that many.

We need to save Kim from the dictatorship :(

spooky ayy lmao

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

why is she so perfect

Are those men? women? wtf

I don't know but I want to hug her and tell her everything is going to be okay.

It's funny how deluded Americans in this thread are, they think North Korea is some fragile nation that will collapse any second now.

Same propaganda was believed about Cuba and according to American geopolitical experts it was estimated that Cuba will fall into social chaos in the 90s. Never happened.

Happy birthday Castro, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidel_Castro, 90 years old today.

I have this fantasy Sup Forums

>One day soon Alien overlords of the NWO invade Earth. The entire planet enters a terrible war against a force with superior technology. A final battle consisting of Humanitys last remaining forces begins, and it looks as if we are going to fail and all become enslaved.

>Suddenly, radar detects HUNDREDS of ICBM signatures coming out of North Korea. All bands of shortwave radio are jammed with Gangnam style with lyrics remixed to Juche anthems. The nukes sail past American-Russo-Chinese air forces and obliterate the Alien captial ships.

>Gundams made with stolen F35 technology pour out of secret hangars disguised beneath famine stricken farm land and quickly mop up the remaining Alien fighters and ground forces.

>Millions of secret NK superchildren with classical instruments pour out of their secret underground cities as subterranean skyscrapers ascend into the sky for the first time. Every person in NK participates in a single choreographed musical epic that is projected on the surface of the moon for the burning remnants of humanity to witness.

>One final Nuke is launched and destroys the Federal Reserve building in the United States.

>Best Korea saves the world.

For as long as China wants a buffer state between themselves and the US troops stationed in South Korea.

they have him on video stealing it

Why are American imperialists so fucking rude and horrible?

We got a big nation, icenigger. Don't lump us all together

The North Koreans rely heavily on China, so as long as China keeps the money flowing in, BestKorea is safe economically. Politically, they are all bark and no bite. Socially, they have a fairly devoted population, but as I said they don't really know any alternative way of life, so devotion to the state is the norm which keeps the public in line

People have been predicting its imminent collapse since the 70's.

Less than 2 months; cap this

They are afraid of the unknown.

i never saw that video, so maybe in that instance he did something. but north korea has imprisoned westerners for literally no reason than to keep them as political pawns.

basically you couldnt pay me to visit there, just on the off chance that they might need some food relief from america that day

Surprisingly enough, they have a gold medal and India doesn't.
What does that say about the nation ?

They will probably lead the news with it. They are just coming on the air for today. There will probably be a few music videos first. Or not.

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

Shes probably so happy because she wont be executed for losing

doesnt work?

As long as it's possible to keep them on life support. Neither China nor SK enjoy it but NK is such a turd it needs to be kept alive.

Forever

Go here and click on the link at the bottom of the OP's post
pyongyangtrafficgirls.com/t293-north-korea-tv-kctv-live-stream

Do i need VLC media player?

nvm

Sheeeit, best Korea bringing the heat!

Kim Jong Un will be Dead in three Years time.

Lets watch NK news together bros

U r real?

Tits with time stamp faggot

Bitch comes all the way from another continent talking about "make america great again"

I hope and pray they at the very least go out with a bang

RARE

Stop mocking this country. One of the last actual nonglobalist nations in existence and everyone has to attack it.

Kim will just have them shit with a flamethrower like the last guy that opposed him.

Another good 50 years since Un won't have any sons.
He's been cursed and his wife will only bear him daughters. It's over.

They are like roaches, they live with practically nothing yet they still survive.

My guess is that best korea will re-populate the world after nuclear holocaust

>shit with a flamethrower.

Did that actually happen?

Post a link please.

Lol that dudes thinking "yes I got a medal now the great leader won't have me executed!"

That's a girl.

Probably forever, considering even now no country wants to invade them with their shitty Cold War gear.

Give them 5 years and they will fall like the berlin wall.

I want to blast my seed inside her and have as many babies as it takes to fill a stadium.

Kim will end up like Mao and some new Korean politician will take power, make democratic and economic reform like Post-Mao China did.

Several years later, NK is modernized and is later merged with SK

His wife is a military plant, and they make sure she doesnt have any sons. His daughter will marry the leader of the would be coup to instill his family as the figurehead of their country.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/04/08/north-korea-official-reportedly-executed-with-a-flamethrower/

AS long as China exists, so will NK

DPRK has 102 gold medals, stop believing propaganda
DPRK is the greatest country in this world. DPRK will rule the world.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/10

As long as China spoonfeeds the country.

Until they have a Pol Pot moment and someone has to intervene.

Right after the collapse of the USSR, people were predicting the imminent end of the North Korean and Cuban regimes. Every five or so years some talking head or the other would declaim how Castro or the Kims would be tossed on the ash heap of history "any day now."

I'm not holding my breath.

Screencap this

Within 7 years. The reason is that kim is sterile and will be poisoned by some other Korean fuck. The Country will fall on panic mode for at least enough to bring in change

You're right.
North Korea will almost certainly outlast the nation of Finland--unless Putin considers Finland not worth the effort.

N Korea is eternal. They have fully socially engineered their population so that it can not exist outside of N Korea

Killing Kim wont end NK

Holy shit. Never thought I'd collect that flag.

>They still love him

They are too afraid and the idea of a revolt is utterly unknown to them. I agree that the North will not overthrow him, but the fuckers might have some generals or high party members that would like to seize control for themselves.

All in all I'd rate any happenings or coups highly unlikely, unless Kim actually develops some mental or health condition in the immediate future.

Dictatorships can't maintain stability after an assassination.
The power vacuum leads to civil war.