Aldi Sud >>>>> Aldi Nord

Aldi Sud >>>>> Aldi Nord

No lidl??

aldi is disgusting

ALDI`s own brands are often as good as or even better than the commen, famous brands. Oft jsut a rebranding of the same product

you germans are so retarded
kek

What are you then?

a turk probably
only turks buy at aldi

TURKISH BULL

wh*Tey btfo

I am a Greek

and Greeks

Had a turkish taxi driver who was born here and ranted about how germany stabbed turkey in the back and lying stones in their way against the terrorist PKK.

He wasn't convinces by me stating that the PKK is forbidden in germany and the Israelis saying the same about us in regards to the Palestinians. I admit that the Eu should just cancel membership with turkey because they will never be ready thanks to Erdogan it seems.

"Germany all bad!"

>Still lives here.

Also he claimed that tursk rebuilt germany. Ha, sure. Famous Rubble turks clearing out the streets and raising buildings.

Alter, es ist schlimm genug wenn Leute zu dumm sind, ein Apostroph von nem Akut zu unterscheiden. Aber stattdessen nen Gravis zu nehmen ist einfach nur bekackt dumm

Boring post

Think of something new.

you germans are boring

>Also he claimed that tursk rebuilt germany. Ha, sure. Famous Rubble turks clearing out the streets and raising buildings.
hättest ihn sagen sollen dass türken erst 1961 nach deutschland gekommen sind, als gastarbeiter, da hatten die leute dass land schon längst wieder aufgebaut.

Your LARPing is boring.

Hab ich, er sagte dann das Türken der zweitgrößte Arbeitgeber hinter Deutschen sind.

Der war sauer und wollte nicht wirklich diskutieren.

being Greek is never boring

>Hab ich, er sagte dann das Türken der zweitgrößte Arbeitgeber hinter Deutschen sind.
so ein schwachsinn hab ich noch nie gehört. es sei denn jemand kann dass beweisen. ich bezweifle dass dönerbuden einen solchen einfluss hier haben.

>Der war sauer und wollte nicht wirklich diskutieren.
mit diesen erdogan pissern kann man auch nicht reden, die leben in einer anderen welt.

I will never understand that too, also here in Switzerland they complain that everything is shit, I wonder why they don't just go fucking back.
They are annoying as fuck

turkey is better than switzerland

oh no, the ikibey is back

in your dream

and in reality
turkey is better than switzerland

lol, so why are you all here?
Also, how can you smell so fucking bad?

Boring post

Think of something new.

germans invited them
germans smell worse than turks