Shall we begin?

>Shall we begin?
How fucking lame is that? "Let's begin." would've been far more apt for her character in the current context. A firm, and decisive attitude towards making the next steps on the path to becoming Queen. Where do they find these hack writers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wVXrvnHrW70
youtube.com/watch?v=wVXrvnHrW70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

or "let's do this guys"

or "initiate launch sequence"

why not "At long last, the Game of Thrones begins"

Why? It fits perfectly with the general lack of confidence women leaders have.

A man would have stated:

>So it begins

>wheres my buttplug?

"And now War for the Game of Thrones begins"

"Imma fuck shit up"

"let's stall the show for 10 minutes"

"Finally pete dinkles, this Game of Thrones begins"

>Y'all ready for this?

BANANANA NENENENE NANANA

I wish she just said nothing; I enjoyed the long sequence free of dialogue. I was hoping D&D would have the self-control to maintain the silence but of course they couldn't help themselves so they gave her this lame line. It would have been much better if the camera just panned in on her face with a sort of worried yet eager expression and then cut to black.

>So this is it huh? We some kind of dance of dragons?

why not
"YASSS SLAY QWEEN"

>her face with a sort of worried yet eager expression

Clarke couldn't possibly do that.
I agree though, this was her best scene yet. Right up until she begged for the white males approval.

>at long last I have become a game of thrones season 7 episode 1, created by David Benioff and D.B Wiess
Really?

Stannis would not fucking leave Dragonstone unmanned.

What retarded world is this. I don't care if it's some Easter Island rock that can only grow potatoes and farm fish; it's a fucking bulwark that protects King's Landing from the East.

>Clarke couldn't possibly do that.
I know, but it would have been ideal

It sounds fine. Also considering how wooden Dany's actress is, a declarative statement would have sounded dull and monotonous. At least by virtue of asking a question she was forced to alter her pitch which makes it sound more interesting. Sorry, but how this episode ended was NOT one of the many problems with the episode.

this thread is proof that people will bitch about everything

shall we begin the game of thrones?

When the raven came informing the defenders that Stannis was dead, everyone left the island and went home.

Yeah I didn't get this either. He could have at least kept some useless people there. But to completely abandon it?

And even if he did that then why did no one else take it???

youtu.be/wVXrvnHrW70

>Before departing to the Tower of the Hand for a good night's sleep, Tyrion turns around and looks at the royal couple, her grace Queen Daenerys and Prince consort Jon Stark, and says, "truly, it was a song of ice and fire"
>"more like a Game of Thrones", says Varys who had been hiding in the shadows until then
>both laugh
>"Aaahh, but was it not truly, shall we say, a clash of kings" remarks a handsomely robed Littlefinger as he strolls into the Great Hall
>"Mayhaps we should ponder how, at the very end it was merely a storm of swords, my friend" Varys retorts
>"Aye, might as well call the bloody damn thing a feast for crows," says Sandor Clegane as he strides in clutching his battered left arm
>"Do I not get a say?" remarks an amused Dany. "Was it not a Dance with Dragons?"
>"Yes, though twas the Winds of Winter that brought us all together," answers Jon
>"I-I o-only hope, that, in t-the end, we can all h-hold tight to our hearts t-this Dream of Spring" a muffled Pycelle squeaks from his deathbed
>Tyrion resumes his walk and begins whistling the Rains of Castamere as the credits fade-in
>and who

The whole rest of the series is going to be her YAS QUEEN SLAYing her way to the iron throne and we're all supposed to act surprised when it happens.

Why not just keep the Castle as your own home?? You think some peasant is going to leave a nice big castle like that if not forced?

why would useless people gaurd it?
who wants a fort on an island in the sea

Maybe everyone just went to lunch and they'll come back to a Goldilocks scenario.

there was nothing wrong with this scene 2bh.

Nice big ass fort all to yourself? They could just fish for food and live like royal people.

> Westeros shall WE beginnn?!

It's not that bad if you think about it like realistically we've been waiting for her to come to Westeros for a long time and everyone was pretty bumbed when Drogo died. Now we finally get to see Doth'raki screamers in the open field and everything.

or "Shall we begin this all-new season 7 of Game of Thrones® only on HBO®"

do you know how much the upkeep on a peice of real estate that huge is?

Maintaining castles is expensive, plus the island is utter shite so you'd still have to import wood and everything else which can't be found on the island which is everything but dragonglass.

Dany should have started rapping the lyrics of Nas' One Love, it would the episode 10/10

>Sometimes I sit back with a Buddha sack
>Mind's in another world, thinkin'
>"How can we exist through the facts?"

>everyone left the island and went home
Because it's real easy for peasants to pick up all their belongings and move house off an island.

IT WAS THE FUCKING SEAT OF TARGARYEN POWER

Dragonstone is figuratively Pearl Harbor. If you wanted to assault America from Asia, you'd have to destroy Pearl Harbor. You wouldn't fucking just abandon Pearl Harbor if you were America given its position as a staging point. Only a fucking idiot would leave nobody on Dragonstone.

In fact, that's the only explanation as to how the Greyjoys made it to King's Landing by boat. Because there is ZERO way that they would make it without sacking Dragonstone, which by the way, they obviously didn't do, which is another problem - why didn't the fucking Greyjoys take Dragonstone first or why didn't House Martel completely FUCK THEIR SHIT as they sailed through Sunspear.

Fuck this show.

dany should have said "so this is the game of thrones"
with tyrion replying "no its just begun"

women dont create anything for themselves:
youtube.com/watch?v=wVXrvnHrW70

>Because it's real easy for peasants to pick up all their belongings and move house off an island.
Nobody really lives there, the island can't sustain any livestock and you can't farm on it because it's a volcanic island. It's entirely reliant on getting supplies from the mainland. Peasants have no reason to stay there unless ordered to.

>Shall we begin? Begin the Game of Thrones?

BAM BAM BADA BAM BAM BADA BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kek.

>why not "At long last, the Game of Thrones begins written by DABID Benishoff and DABID the Weiss"
I guess its something they would really do the fucking hacks

Pretty sure the lannisters with loras leading the charge were seiging it when the books ended

>Finally after all this time i have become part of the Game of Thrones.

>do you feel that?
>it's the winds of winter!

when the first trailer or photos of this scene was posted i literally predicted the first line will be "shall we begin". although I thought that Tyrion would say it as he is the quip dwarf. alas the thread and post is lost in the archives.

Just shows how the writing is so bad