Are Poles the greatest Europeans?

are Poles the greatest Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)#Destruction_of_the_Commonwealth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poland did a great job killing those jews BASED

We're not wh*Te nor e*Ropean.

They're surprisingly irrelevant considering how centrally placed in Europe they are. Germany, Russia, heck even Austria has done more for Europe and for the world than what the poles have done. Poles have an arrogance that can only be compared to the French but while the poles invented and built nothing the French crafted empires.

You were still living in mudhuts when Poland had empire that mattered on European stage.

Poland was France of Eastern Europe at its peak.

SHUT UP SV*N
WE polosh people have done many many many things for western civilization
we killed the tukrs at austia dn then conquered our lands back from the niemcy back
MANY MANY people were saved because of that alos we repelled COMMUNISM on our own UNTIL we were backstabbed by GEMANY when they wanted to take OUR DANZIG also poland had MANY MANY colonies even before the ENGLISH and THE COMMONWELATH was the best thing for east europe we even defeated the moscovy
SO the commonwealth was giantic we were the biggest country on the world at the time and even won against britain on our own but you never see this on maps because the british took our colonies THEY back stabbed us so the french too we had algiers and tunis they were POLISH

no, Greeks are, you dirty sandnigger.

Hard cope, g*rman rat.

no wonder that europe is so shit, thx poland for that thing.

I’m polsih go back to germany

Nah, the other way around. There were many great poles, but french cultural dominance in Europe drew the great poles to Paris and they were rebranded as frenchies.

let's change places and see how well can you do while having Germans to the west, Russians to the right, Ottomans to the south and Swedes to the North, Cossacks to the south east

the XVII century is called the "century of wars" in polish history because poland was in war with one of these countries ALL the time, and often even with few at once
Swedish invasion called Deluge devastated Poland and it is estimated that around 40% of entire polish-lithuanian commonwealth population died because of it
not to mention all the things you destroyed/stolen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)#Destruction_of_the_Commonwealth

if we didn't have each other with Lithuania for the most of the history, so we could defend each other we would be both wiped out of the map hunderds of years ago for good

Pilduski is Lithuanian

And some great frenchies on the route eastwards, but oops they accidentally died being shot thru tha heart or some shit.

>Huber Kowalski of the University of Warsaw Institute of Archeology says that Swedes stole anything they could lay their hands on - windows, stairs, chimneys, sculptures, floors, doors and gates. Most goods were loaded on boats and transported along the Vistula to the Baltic Sea, and then to Sweden. In November 2011, archeologists of the University of Warsaw found app. 70 items (total weight five tons), which probably come from the Warsaw Royal Castle. They sank in the Vistula while being transported to Sweden.[23] Even though Article 9 of the Treaty of Oliva stated that Sweden should return all stolen goods, all items are still kept in Stockholm and other Swedish locations. Several Polish kings (John II Casimir, John III Sobieski and Stanisław II Augustus) sent official missions to Sweden, but without success. In most situations, Swedish authorities claimed that they did not know where stolen goods were.[24] In 1911, Kraków's Academy of Science sent its own mission, which was made up of renowned professors Eugeniusz Barwiński, Ludwik Birkenmajer and Jan Łoś. In Stockholm and Uppsala they found 205 manuscripts and 168 rare Polish books, describing their foundings in a report. In 2002, the Warsaw Royal Castle organized an exhibition, "Eagle and Three Crowns", which presented many items stolen from Poland, and kept in Swedish museums. After the Deluge, the Commonwealth became a "cultural desert". Poland and Lithuania lost 67 libraries and 17 archives. Of all major cities of the country, only Lwów and Gdańsk were not destroyed, and when Swedish soldiers were unable to steal an item, they would destroy or burn it. In ruins were castles, palaces, churches, abbeys, towns and villages. As a result of the Swedish invasion, few pre-Baroque buildings remained in Poland.

>hurr why you built nothing

>explaining yourself in front of your swedish master
what a pathetic bunch of boot lickers
that's why your nation is a laughing stock of europe

Go back to your containment board.

Suck my Slav cock

look at what you did sven now all the poolanders are coming out of their commieblocks to show how they wuz kangs

based sven

This

I dare anyone in this thread to name a single pole of any importance to the modern world.

You can't do it.

And the shitskin brigade hiding under westernoid flags already arrived.

Poles are the most annoying posters on this board. Their wewuzism about their history and wewuzsavioursoflewhiterace is only second to Russians.

I wish they got range banned

Marie Curie

Well damn you got me.

I'm least butthurt, least wewuz Polish on this board, spare me

I won't.

You're just another stupid, ugly Pole posting out of his commieblock. Nobody gives a shit about you or your toilet plunging shithole of a country. Most people in the world wouldn't even know what Poland is and think you're Russian.

I wish I could say that at least people would he happy if y'all disappeared but at best it'd be mild disinterest. Lack luster country. Lack luster people.

Fuck off.

yadda yadda
also - I'm not ugly but yeah, I'm posting from my commieblock

Nicolaus Copernicus

Shut the fuck up you aussieshit faggot.

Whenever I feel bad about being Polish and living in Poland I comfort myself thinking that at least I don't live in the buttock of the wortld called australia

We are NOT e*ropean
We are Iranic

>kurwa my ass is on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire
Would a banana calm you all down? I know you greedy cunts won't like it but you'll have to share.

thanks fuck I don't live in your cunt, you seem retarded

yes

This to be honest

>KARA BOGA looking at Poles with pride.
I cried a little.

what is Lithuanian is Polish
I want you inside me

>putting that clown Korwin on the pic instead of the man who repelled Mongols once and for all

>czarny
BASED

You're just jealous

based

>living pretty much in the centre of Europe
>can just get into a train to St. Petersburg, Berlin, Paris etc
>or a plane and fly for like 2 hours
>jelly

>loses civilization to autistic doppelgangers
>is irrelevant since then

Ebin post, Volgashit, but we're proud of being non-colonialist so try again

>You're just jealous
>*gets bitten by a venomous spider in the dick twice*

Poles are BLACK and therefore blessed by KARA BOGA

based swede

>le based
He's wrong though.

Discovery of oil, its refinement, and subsequent use in industry.

>Lack luster country. Lack luster people.
Says the penal colony with a branded flag. Why the fuck are Aussies even on int? You're sidekick : the country, you never mattered in anything, we just let you tag alon and play with the big boys like we let you do Eurovision because otherwise you'd have nothing in that cucked sandy shithole.

>says that nigger abbo Aussiefag
Your kind would like it more.

>insult Poland
>UK flags rush to defense

Do not insult my BLACK HUSSAR brothers you wh*Te dog

Pic related left is a wh*Te G*rman vs a BLACK POLE

DASRITE

Pure chad swedish man> faggot ugly polish "man"

>chad
>swedish

Why this anger?