Why do almost all normies believe that any 3d animated film is a Pixar movie?

Why do almost all normies believe that any 3d animated film is a Pixar movie?

Because normies also care about the Oscars which don't even watch any animated movies.

People tend not to double-check their shit when they spout off.

To properly have this thread, you need a screenshot of someone's tweet where they shame Disney for making Sausage Party

Has that actually happened?

that's just how genricization works.
Like how all adhesive gauze strips are band-aids

I'm not sure I understand. I get that not all sticky things that stop you from bleeding are band-aids, but...aren't all band-aids what they say on the box? I'm missing something here.

Yes.

>watching Ratatoing
>Norman, my normie friend: "Wow, Pixar really missed the mark with this one!"

I'm not sure I've met anyone who thinks this way

precisely

Snufkin did the right thing, Moomin was in the wrong here.

just like how all uh...
Actually I don't know what you call flash animation not done with flash other than that.

Because they don't care about which studio makes what movie like we do. Basically this:

You can't. However any animation that's either really stiff or is done using vectors or tweening is considered Flash when it could just have easily been made entirely in Toon Boom or something similar.

Of course, do you really even have to ask? Social media has so many actual retards.

disney animation is pretty much pixar nowadays

Because normies do not lurk moar, nor do they do a research.

Normies lack the basic capability to learn.

No, they just don't care enough to learn about children's movies.

honestly i dont know either... and now that it merged with disney people are often confused.

Imagine a world where Disney bought every single animation company, and takes credit for every big budget animated movie ever made.

Imagine a world..... 10 years from now.

good lord, no! variety is spice of life!

>variety
Not in Capitalistan!

People are just stupid, OP.
It's the same reason why they're wondering why Stan Lee didn't show up in BvS, why Batman wasn't in the Avengers of if Thanos at the end of the first Avengers was some sort of evil Hellboy.

>Luggage
>Airport
>Havanna

Common people aren't as obsessed with animation as Sup Forums, obviously.

Lemme put it like this, imagine you're hanging out with someone who knows a shit ton about horses and you say, "Hey is that a mustang?" and they come back with "UHHH IT'S OBVIOUSLY AN ARABIAN, YOU FUCKING MORON."