ITT: Post the most redundant, trivial...

ITT: Post the most redundant, trivial, useless or otherwise detrimental super powers you can think of and other anons tell you why it is actually incredibly broken.

I'll start:
>The ability to bathe without pruning up

Powers of the Human Torch, however, in order to access your power, you must be within three feet of a standard sized ice cube at all times.

Not being within feet of an ice cube will cause your power to permanently go away ala gold Kryptonite to Superman.

>Carry around a green lantern type ice cube container that is resistant to heat
>The battery is powered by your flames

Yes. Would have been a more useless power before refrigeration.

The ability to breathe in space.

I suppose you're still basically fucked if you are flying and you drop it though.

The power to raise your core temperature by 1 degree but only on a hot day

or if you need to use the upper end of your heat abilities.

>quick Johnny, Doctor Doom can only be stopped by your supernova temperature blasts!
>box melts

Also the OP is flawed, in more ways than his sexuality.

It should be "post the most redundant, trivial, useless or otherwise detrimental super powers you can think of and other anons tell you HOW IT COULD ACTUALLY WORK".

OP here. No that is not what I meant at all. This is a new twist on the game. You have to figure out how the power is broken not how it could be made functional.

How the power is broken is fucking obvious though.

Broken as in overpowered not broken as in shit.

The ability to see into the future but only in alternate dimensions

Isn't that basically the plot of Civil War II?

Is it? I thought I was being clever, but I never bothered to read civil war 2

>look into the future of an alternate dimension where you also have this superpower
>alternate you says aloud what is going to happen in your future
>you say aloud what will happen in his future
>you've now got future vision into TWO worlds including your own

I'm mostly shitposting. Marvel's still playing it like it's legit but Sup Forums has had the theory that it's just a shared vision or something and not actually happening.

The ability to see things that don't exist with your eyes closed.

>see things that don't exist
the answer to life
a way to finally be happy
OP being straight

What if we all have that power anyway, and the reason we don't see anything is because everything exists somewhere in either our reality or another?

>Look into the future of all alternate dimensions
>Gain ultimate wisdom
>Understand on the most fundamental level how human nature, civilization and the universe works
>Predict future yourself or just go be a god

Then you should've said that you retarded piece of shit

I did say that you fucking sped. Broken also means game breaking. I bet you are the only person that had trouble understanding what I meant.

The power to urinate highly-corrosive acid that you yourself aren't actually immune to.

>The ability to bathe without pruning up

It's been theorized that pruning is meant to improve your ability to grasp objects in water, creating the same sort of effect as rain-tread tires. What you're proposing isn't actually a super power, it's the loss of an incredibly mundane power.

Do you think Stryker could line your shaft with adamantium?

>Get the adamantium lining
>Go undercover and seduce the villain you need to defeat
>Unleash your molten fury inside them mid-coitus

I guess you could make it work.

The power to know the exact amount of food your stomach can tolerate before being stuffed.

Go ahead.

>Wear a full-body suit
>Keep the suit at constant temperature
>Be immune to extreme heat or chill

Now we're talking

Are you kidding, that's OP as hell.

It never specifies what constant temperature. You could set a constant temperature of 1,000 degrees and turn people to ash just by touching them.

Burn the shit out of your fingers, though. so there's a drawback.

The ability to climb anything as long as it's not taller than you