1. You are cunt

1. You are cunt
2. Where do all the refugees in your country go?

In Brazil they go mostly to São Paulo and Rio (2 biggest cities).

Sending back to their countries

Why do these "poor" refugees have nicer clothes than me and nice phones and shit?

Melbourne

Japan doesn't even get refugees, Bobby-san. You have your fair share of rapist american soldiers though.

cause you are uralic subhuman. go back to the steppe or let the superior swede handle your women

>Japan doesn't even get refugees
I said "Sending back to their countries".
Refugees come to Japanese airport to hand in a paper of a refugee at least.

what "refugees" you have exactly?

you understand that a "refugee" and an "immigrant" are 2 separate things?

Yeah I do
I live in Rio and I see a shit ton of africans/muslims in the core of the city, although I don't really go there too often

1. Poland
2. Germany

Into our beds with our wifes and gfs

I would have been fine with the "You're unemployed answer". You know that you're a total dickhead, right?

Honestly don't know. Illegals always start off in Texas though

I understood why immigrants go Germany.

"shit tons" to Brazilians in Sup Forums are just a bunch of 300 to 1000 people

Well yeah who the hell would chose Brazil as a refuge when the entirety of Europe is available. Even if there are only a few of them it's still a lot to brazilian standards.

same reason why people go to japan

Our quota of legit refugees go here: Illegal boat fucks go here:
>The Nauru Regional Processing Centre is an offshore Australian immigration detention facility, located on the South Pacific island nation of Nauru. The centre is operated by Broadspectrum (formerly Transfield Services) on behalf of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, a department of the Government of Australia that is responsible for immigration, citizenship and border control. The use of immigration detention facilities is part of a policy of mandatory detention in Australia.
>Current Coalition and Labor Party policy states that because all detainees attempted to reach Australia by boat, they will never be settled in Australia.
>Many detainees have since been returned to their countries of origin, including Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan and "unknown" destinations. Asylum-seekers found to be genuine refugees have been detained on the island since mid-2013.

Foreigners just keep finding ways to worsen their image in japan... I won't be surprised if they start enacting isolationist laws in a few years, enjoy japan while Abe's still in charge

Down here they go tho the 16th and 17th governorates of syria also known as sweden and germany

ok, now be quiet

No, you be quiet. Oh wait you already are because you can't let muhammad find out that you're watching him fuck your wife.

Please stop you're making me look bad by proxy of your abysmal banter

literally "whiter than you, muhammed" tier come back

shut the fuck up, weeb scum

post best ITT

France and Austria

Nobody even knows where Panama is, faggot.

uhhhhhhhhhh

>any city in California
>NYC
>Miami
Fortunately, the only one of these places I ever have to visit is NYC, and I only have to interact with rich Jews while I'm there.

Where did you find this video...
You would better apply that effort to the declining birthrate of German race .

You rude. :(

their numbers here is negligible. there's a webm of a refugee getting beat up, but cba to find it

good effort lad

German border

Cities I guess? There was a "refugee" camp in my rural area but most of em left immediately to go to Hamburg or Berlin.

Angolans, haitians, togoleses

they're eveywhere

Thrift shops.

1.Spain
2.Germany

>romania
>any country other than romania

nobody wants to live here

Flag
Not a clue where they go, some say they move north but that can't possibly be true since the Americans have a mighty wall

Romanian girls are hot as fuck. Ich will fukken

Everywhere.