When did Peter first lose his virginity and to whom?

When did Peter first lose his virginity and to whom?

When he was a kid. With Skip.

Mary Jane

aww shit this is a skip thread

Considering the sliding timeline, it's 1980 then. Which issue though?

SKIP

>this is a thing
But why? Who thought this was a good idea? Is it still canon? And why's there no R34 of it yet?

Marvel has done a lot of weird things.
I always thought it was corny and horrible at the same time that Vermin's monster-persona partly stems from his white father touching him as a kid

Probably to educate kids about pedos and offer some reassurance to kids who had been molested that they're not alone and it's not their fault.

You mean Gwen Stacy

Black Cat

No it was with Mary Jane.

I thought it was Betty.

He never tapped Gwen.

He managed to let her die before he was far enough to fuck her.

He only fucked Betty when she was having trouble with her marriage.

The with Gwen Stacy after she fell off the bridge

He did?when was that?

I don't remember exactly since It's been too long, but it may have been around the time with the Leeds' Hobgoblin reveal

Ned punched Peter in the face and everything for fucking his wife.

He wasn't with her for very long then, why is he notching so much about her, she would most likely only have been a temporary girlfriend.

Proof?

It was a shocking event overall. And it's not like they were together for such a short time, it's just Peter that was too pure.

Pete strikes me as a romantic, so if Gwen was his first serious girlfriend I could see him taking his time and waiting until the "perfect moment". And with Gwen she likely felt the same way about him and wanted to wait.

At least until Norman flashed his green goblin at her and filled her to the brim with gobby seed. Oh well.

>At least until Norman flashed his green goblin at her and filled her to the brim with gobby seed. Oh well.

Why does Marvel keep doing shit like that with their most popular character? I know Spidey is all about suffering, but this is too much.

Gwen was a slut

Whoops, wrong one. That was "Gwen was a bitch"

>she wants attention and that makes her a slut
Get that fedora off and shave.

Johnny Storm, age 17

>Peter x Johnny will Never EVER happen even in an AU
END IT ALL FÅM

>only boy I've met who hasn't given me a tumble
Nowadays "tumble" tends to refer to sex, but as mentions it did originally refer to affectionate attention. Still pretty needy, but not really slutty.

Nope

With Sins Past marvel made sure that Peter never fucked Gwen but Gwen cheated on Peter by fucking Norman