twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

disgusting

praise Allah

cleansing your shit bread
youtube.com/watch?v=mOcIYwpB8BE

Pretty sure they're desi whores

You will never cease to be a mistake in this world

How different are hebrew and arabic?
Are they mutually understandable like spanish and portuguese?

We can understand certain words like kuffar/kofer or kalb/kelv

A quick glance at both alphabets should be more than enough to realize they are as mutually understandable as livonian and ainu, you bipedal menstrual pad

youtube.com/watch?v=9OacXUzTNXo

One last wave before lambda core

nope, Yemenis
look up jewtube "Arab malaya"

Left one looks like Linda Sarsour

Why is she so perfect

My failure as a human being does not warrant any kind of scrutiny, especially since everything in this mortal coil down to the very atoms is a big fat steamy mistake

Literally an angel

excellent rhinoplasty

Die in a fire

The alphabet is different, yes, but i mean when spoken, disgusting sandnigger.
Farsi and arabic have both similar alphabets, but are very different from each other, you rude inbred piece of shit.

50% of Farsi's vocabulary is made of Arab loanwords.

so /mena/wys are just summerfags

I look like them
Good oc

The Jew created this board as containment board to stop the spread of Allah's words in the other boards.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Is it possible to live as a NEET in MENA?

dumb frogposter

mobile.twitter.com/IHWCo/status/959814429759205376/video/1

Any of you lads able to translate what he's saying? What could try is this?

No. My parents would disown me if I told them I don't want to go to school.

>bipedal menstrual pad

Now this image is imprinted in you as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YjRuTp-nD0

A couple words her and there and a similar sentence structure but not enough to understand one just if you know the other but similar enough where it's easier to learn one if you know the other

Don't like brown people. Don't like them AT ALL

I don't like Albion. Don't like it AT ALL

soundcloud.com/cubedmusicproductions/synaptic-plasticity

Me neither, much prefer the Villa. Think Albion will be heading down under Pardew desu

How's the situation with polygamous marriages in MENA? I read some statistics like 6 months ago that monogamy became preference in most areas. I would like firsthand info.

Polygamy nearly doesn't exist in North Africa

Statistic was mostly based on claim that it became economically too challenging to maintain,not that men started to have interest in having emotional/sexual bond with just one woman.

Polygamy is forbidden here and I never heard anyone complaining about it irl.

اللي بيسمع كلمة اهلو

Hebrew and Arabic are at least in the same language family, (Semitic), whereas Persian is in the Indo-European language family.

youtube.com/watch?v=s95yAJye36w

asked a muslim friend of mine and she said its haram

That says nothing. It‘s like saying turkish and korean are similar. Arabic and persian are similar. Fact.

>He still believes in the altaic theory

In addition, besides vocabular similarities like the Russian posted here , they have more similar grammar and overlap in sounds, whereas persian has completely different grammar and butchers the sounds of arabic loanwords. (Especially noticeable in words featuring qaf and ghayn)

Well I don‘t. It‘s why I said it. Dutch and iranian are in the same family but they are nothing alike, whereas farsi and arabic are.

What, Dutch and Persian are very alike
t. someone actualyl learning dutch

*Someone actually learning Persian. Hur durr

So it's kina like portuguese and french i presume.

Well I‘m learning arabic, and when I heard/read persian I was more than surprised to see how similar they are. Meanwhile I don‘t see any resemblance between dutch and iranian. I like to think farsi is like french and arabic is like english. Both similar, both in different families.

Stop you gay maghrebi faggots

English and French are in the same family, but different subgroups. Arabic and Persian are not in the same family at all.

Well, does this matter when 50% of the words are loan words, both have similarities in grammar structure, meanwhile dutch and farsi have 0% resemblance? I don‘t think so

Could I get a translation please guys?
"لقد خسرت موهبة المجاملة، لم أعد أجامل على حساب نفسي، أصبحت صريحًا أكثر ولا أجبر نفسي على شيء لا تريده أو أشخاص لا أريدهم. لا أُحب كثرة العلاقات في حياتي، كثرة العلاقات بالنسبة لي أمر لا أستطيع تحمله، أن يكون لدي عدد كافٍ من الأشخاص ولدي مساحة خاصة بي أكبر.. أعتبرها أكبر نعمة!"

Thanks! Have a nice evening!

I didn't say they are same family,I just said they had lots of loanwords cause islam so they manage to understand lots of words or phrases from Arabs. In my region Croat dialect consists 35% of German loanwords and we sometimes understand what Germans say even though we don't study German. I read some pre-islamic Iranian texts and there is definitely similarity with Indian langs derived from Sanskrit and some old Slavic.

>similarities in grammar structure
Like what.
>Farsi and dutch have 0% resemblance
Many words have similar roots, both language borrow heavily from french as well, similar grammar constructions. They're not as similar to eachother as Dutch and German, but that's to be expected.

How about we compromise. The languages are similar but in different ways.

Farsi has a lot of Arabic words(and some turkish and french words) but its grammar is complete different from Arabic.
For example in English and Arabic you have different pronouns for male and female but in Farsi we have one pronoun for both.
But as you said we have a lot of Arabic words. for example in this post i can understand meaning of +50% of words.
حساب
نفسی
أصبحت
صريحًا
شيء
أشخاص
أُحب
العلاقات
حياتي
بالنسبة
تحمله
خاصة
أكبر
نعمة

Also Iranbro, any tips for places to visit in the neighbourhood of Shiraz/Yazd/Esfahan? I'll be spending some time around those cities coming april/may

Shiraz: Hafez tomb,Saadi tomb,Eram garden(baghe eram),Vakil bazaar(bazaare vakil),Nasirol molk mosque.
Esfahan:Ali ghapu(عالی قاپو),Sheikh lotfolah mosque,Shah mosque(emam mosque),Hasht Behesht,Khaju bridge,Siosepol,Chehelsotoon.
Yazd: nothing.

When I said neighbourhood I meant more like smaller towns nearby. For example, someone else recommended me to go to Abyaneh and Meymand (Kerman), and obviously Persepolis and similar sites near Shiraz.

egyptian music is so based xD
youtube.com/watch?v=pMx5DU2fsp8

>Abyaneh and Meymand
These kind of places are usually attractive for Iranians, not foreigners.
You can visit Maraq village in Kashan or Semirom.

clearly not arab. wrong language. And they are a little to dark to be arab.

>These kind of places are usually attractive for Iranians, not foreigners.
How come?

Your daily dose of eurobeat
youtu.be/xhWgY6w1rmw

Because when you living your life in a busy industrial city you want to spend your holidays in comfy and green and clean villages but foreigners usually love architecture and famous historic places.

Oh, we're going for both (I'm going with my dad). Both the architecture stuff, and the more rural thing. Trying to make it so we can spend a day with some nomads too, as he really wants that.