Menage a 3

Is she gay enough Sup Forums?

Does being on fire actually benefit swords?

aside from intimidation factor not really. You could argue that lingering flames from a sword strike could cause damage but then you have to remember that you just hit them with a fucking sword so it doesn't really matter all that much. Maybe against a wooden shield or something.

Flaming arrows make sense especially since usually they are used set houses ablaze in most depictions.

Over cooking metal causes it to harden and become prone to shattering.

Simply being high temperature causes metal to become soft and useless.

the art is shit in this one

guest strip

the art is shit in this one toothat`s pixe tirx in a nutshell

giz is clearly losing the will to do this comic, she switching to mainstream comics with archie and betty bop, i assume the great loses in money the ad scandal generated just crushed her will to invest in pixie comix anymore

Remember when this comic was good? Or at least lewd enough that you didn't care?

>she

Ad scandal?

the time giz lost all of her revenue money because there was too much nipples in the comic, since then there no more frontal nudes and a lot of people stoped reading the comic

>ad scandal
i thought the "zii destroying a kids family and mind" scandal was the worst of them

Nobody but the pixie team knows how many people left because of the lack of nipples. There hasn't been anything saying a bunch of people left. They still manage to get the same amount of kickstarter money.

>Nobody but the pixie team knows how many people left
yeah but you can said that avout a bunch of thing
>There hasn't been anything saying a bunch of people left
no but you can infer some thing just by looking at the aftermath
>They still manage to get the same amount of kickstarter money.
yeah but that´s because ma3 fans are some of the most dsigusting, creepiest almost cult type person there is in the comic fandom

>zii destroying a kids family and mind
what?

come on guys she´s just a girl with some fucked up chromosomes

dave zero is that you?

No, they are in fact worse. Swords are cutting weapons. One of the benefits is that even with a glancing blow, you are causing your enemy to bleed, slowing losing energy over time making them more easily killed. A Flaming sword would automatically cauterize the wounds, stopping the bleeding. Glancing blows are unlikely to light inner leather armor/padding on fire, and killing blows, would be killing blows anyway with a normal sword.

Not really. Flaming Arrows are actually likely to just burn out during travel, unless you're using gasoline or napalm to keep them on fire. In a Medieval setting you don't really have access to those. Same thing with flaming bombs from catapults, and who honestly cares if you're burning houses when the goal is to break down walls?

>Paris
>all white people
Immersion ruined

No i'm tim buckley

nice try dave but tim buckley died in 1975

wrong buckley

A kid made fun of her online.

She somehow tracked the kid down and literally fucked his mother. The kid woke up to Zii eating cereal at his kitchen table the next morning, and his mom wearing Zii's shirt and flirting with her.

>tim buckley
there's another tim buckley?

she also made the mother divorce the trolls father basically destroying his family just for trolling on the internet

I love how it turns out that after a long enough character arc, damn near every qUiRkY dyke character from 00's webcomics turned into a completely horrible person.

Hell, half of why I'm loving Ennui GO! is that the quirky dyke is a horrible person from the get-go and there are no excuses made for her behavior.

>every qUiRkY dyke character from 00's webcomics turned into a completely horrible person.
what the fuck you`re absolutely right! i never realize that
why the fuck is that a thing?