Im dating a muslim, but her parents will not accept me unless i become muslim aswell. What should i do?

Im dating a muslim, but her parents will not accept me unless i become muslim aswell. What should i do?
I do not belive in god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgRE5upxvAU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_SFgOO3cM
youtube.com/watch?v=-9iqMgeqBpY
youtube.com/watch?v=e-uMCv4XgRs
youtube.com/watch?v=AMNzQrONRU0
youtube.com/watch?v=BenhJ4HXXeA
youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop dating mudslimes?

I did not know she was muslim when i started dating her.

>dating muslims
>talking to muslims
>having muslims in your country at all

convert to christanity, buy a house in northern sweden, find a blonde blue eyed christian girl, have at least 20 children, raise them well and make sure they get good educations so they can become politicians and control the media

take her away from her baba mama

I thought Finland was Nordic, but not Scandinavian...

I gave up on blonde girls a long time ago. They are insane.

we vikangs now

>when i started
But you know it now, so stop it.

Its because the map was made by an american. It also lacks åäö in some places.

Sweden Yes!
youtube.com/watch?v=RgRE5upxvAU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_SFgOO3cM
youtube.com/watch?v=-9iqMgeqBpY
youtube.com/watch?v=e-uMCv4XgRs
youtube.com/watch?v=AMNzQrONRU0

finland is not scandinavian nor nordic, they're baltic.

where is she from?

I love her, its not easy, you understand or not?

convert her with your dick

Mashallah, join Islam you will love it.

sluta, om inte annat bara för det faktum att du kan bli spöad/dödad av familjen

muslim kvinnor får inte gifta sig med kuffar män
men tvärtom går då mannen är husets överhuve

youtube.com/watch?v=BenhJ4HXXeA

Bli en av oss

>where is she from?
Thailand. ;)

>all worldatlas.com site trademarks - Valnet, Inc
>Media company in Montreal, Québec
Nope
It's not easy, but most breakups aren't. Muslim thing aside, if her parents are already interfering, then it will only get worse.

Go for it!

You become muslim or breakup

Om hon är så sekulär att du inte ens visste att hon var muslim så kan det väl inte vara så allvarligt att hennes farsa vill att du ska konvertera, eller?

That's correct. The person who made the image is just retarded

Well your partner will need to chose between you our his/her (don't care) traditions.
My grandmother was protestant and my grandfather was catholic. Even with family drama, none of them give a fly fuck and they marry anyways. Eventually my grandfather adopted the Lutheran faith and move along with his life.

Before you say that it's not apply, we are talking about almost 90 years ago in a third world rural shithole. It was the same thing as is today for Christians and Muslims in your country.

Vet inte, ärligt talat så verkar det vara hennes morsa som bryr sig mest.

Men om de låter henne träffa mig så tycker jag ju att det borde vara ett tecken på att de accepterar det hela.

Därför vill jag att hon skall berätta allt så snart som möjligt. Men hon är förståss rädd för at hon inte skall få träffa mig igen.

Just fake it. They're not retarded, they know you're not muslim, but it's just easier to pretend you are.

Just be careful, because if you have a kid they'll be expecting him/her to be raised as a muslim.

That's why you kill her parents, it's the mohammedan way.

It heavily depends on your gf.
She has to support you in telling her parents to fuck off or if she expects you to convert on paper you either quit the relationship or do the dance so formality is satisfied.
When you have children it's more complicatrd, but it's the same in a way.
If her parents will be a part of your life you will need to have boundaries defined and you and your girl will need to set them up together.
You can completely cut them off and go full rebel if you both agree on it.

Don't convert. You live in Sweden, they have to respect your beliefs as much as you have to respect theirs.

>not liking muzzie women

Your country has plenty of Tatars

I thought family mattered abroad? In Sweden we take off at age 16 and hardly ever see our parents again.

>What should i do?
>I do not belive in god.
Kill thyself.

you are in sweden, not abroad

Kill or make eunch

Marry her anyway and tell her parents to get fucked. Don't be a fucking cuck and convert, they want you to do that so that their backwards lifestyle of cutting peoples hands/heads off and marrying child brides is accepted as the new norm. Just, man up and tell them to fuck off

>her parents will not accept me
To the fuck with them. Why do you even care?

This sums up my opinion in very few words.

>Scandinavia
>Is actually the nordics

>låter henne träffa mig
>rädd för att hon inte skall få träffa mig igen
låter stört mann1, hur vet du att du inte kommer få en smak av heder till slut?

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw

same here

För att vara helt ärlig så kommer de nog acceptera dig om ni bestämmer er för att vara tillsammans.
Det är bra nu de är defensiva men ni är ju båda vuxna och allas föräldrar måste leva med att deras barn gör egna val

>Kill thyself.
>before he has a chance at salvation
How very Muhammad of you

You should embrace your new heritage or die!
In seriousness, they should compromise or you will have to break it off.

How the fuck could you not know?

If you really love her you should convert. I'm sure you won't regret converting, never heard of anyone who regretted choosing Islam. There's a lot of prejudice towards Islam but it's a decent religion I'm sure it will make you happy.

Fuck no....oh wait , sweden, of course you should

tell her to grow the fuck up and make her own decisions. she ain't worth your time if she's always going to do what her parents tell her to do. marry the girl not her parents.

Which brand of Islam is she? Is she smart?

There's Baha'i and then there's Sikhism, sort of diluted Islams for people who want to keep their foreskins.

Keep your foreskin and convert, when you get divorced and you become Buddhist or Pagan, no one's gonna kill you, it was a meme conversion anyway.

Also don't let your son be circumcised. Read the Koran and some Sufi stuff and appear smart so you can be a wise man and make your own stuff, they'll probably like it and expect it.

>>not liking muzzie women

Grįžk i savo babajų šalį

What a absolute cuck. Sweden getting Muhammaded is true.

Islam is not too bad, it's actually a pretty aesthetic system. You can look up the Book of Enoch, nowadays only found in Ethiopian, for the original Semitic religion.

The problem is the Jewish Illuminati Bankers flooding Europe with muslims. Muslims themselves are pretty OK. Even the terrorism is mostly done by Mossad and CIA. The refugees only rape and kill and take money and housing.

Why dont you want swedish or finnish gf? :/

t.neekeri

Haha du är som en slav i ditt eget land bara för lite sandfitta

Hävettää tollaset. Enempi sinä olet vanki kuin tämä ruotsalainen. "Hiekkapillu", mene vaikka kävelylle niin ei tarvitse purkaa lauantai-iltana kännissä pahaa oloa tietokoneella.

kys

Valkoisempi kuin sinä, Ahmed :DD :DDDDD

>but her parents will not accept me

Good for them, luckily you and her are sapient creatures and can think for yourself.

If she's serious about you then just take her and be done with it.

aslim taslam أسلِم تسلَم
"Submit to Islam"

>Which brand of Islam is she?
does it really what color the turd is?

Aaaa, innerst inne är muslimerna lika toleranta som svennarna :)

Don't be this guy.

Poor thing. If you convert you will regret. Islam is the religion of the devil.
Converting for a woman will bring you regrets.

I cringed hard

Lmao why do that? You know you wont get laid and still choose to be spineless

dont do it ,but for being muslim ,you will life with him not with her parents
DONT DO IT

Wasn't the hijab obvious?

It's simple, you can either fake it (and burn in jahannam in the end) , or you can give Islam a chance and maybe Allah will guide you , don't let your fedora get in the way if you truly love her

Men skärp till dig för i helvete och sluta dejta muslimer det är väl för fan inte svårt