ZUTARA - What should have been

>fire/water, sun/moon, red/blue
>it would go with the fortuneteller prediction that katara would marry a powerful bender and that there's no love life in aangs future
>aang is shorter, younger and less mature
weird as fuck
>there was more romantic chemistry between zuko and katara
the moment in the catacombs, their fight in the north pole, the southern raiders and the finale showdown
>the parallel loss of both their mothers
>katara had a big sister/little brother or even mother/son dynamic with aang
their "romance" felt like borderline incest (not the wincest kind, the creepy kind)
>aang is a child, katara is a teenager
disturbing
>the whole deal with aang having to let go of katara to master the avatar state.
aang finally chosing to let go of his earthly attachments in favor of the spiritual path for the sake of the greater good would have been awesome character development. it would represent him maturing and accepting his duty to the world above his personal feelings

I could go on

youtube.com/watch?v=QrIQBAc-mj0

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10912435
youtube.com/watch?v=4naesV_xjpI
youtube.com/watch?v=BsWPiETj_F4
youtube.com/watch?v=F8PjMpFElzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Zutards

How would it have changed LoK if Aang hadn't had any children? If there had been no Airbenders at all until the portal to the Spirit World was created?

LoK was a mistake. Let's pretend it never happened.

NON CANON. NON CANON

And besides of all of that:
Both of them lost their mothers, both of them had some family issues, both of them wanted to be the best in what they do to prove their value to the world.
I agree,OP AzulaxKatara is the best ship

I dont care about zutara but maiko was definately a mistake. in fact mai as a whole was a mistake, literally the worst character in the entire series

The only zutara shippers are teenage girls who swoon over Zuko and ship him with the girl they identify with.

Kataang shippers are beta males who identify with Aang and want to see him get their perfect waifu.

>OP typed his post
>OP uploaded that picture
>OP hit the captcha
>OP selected the correct images
>OP selected the verify button
>Op waited for the green checkmark to appear
>Op gave his post one last quick read through
>Op clicked the submit button

>perfect waifu.

Katara is anything but. Bitch is fucking crazy and one bad day from killing someone.

Ty Lee was the best girl on Atla.

katara x zuko
aang x toph
sokka x azula

the only patrician choice

Thats shit would have Korrasami levels of bullshit, just like your post.

>katara x zuko

Shit made by teen girls.

>aang x toph

Terrible. Ty Lee on the other hand would have been perfect for Aang.

>sokka x azula

Hot. But hopeless. Toph was better.

strawpoll.me/10912435
strawpoll.me/10912435
strawpoll.me/10912435

>if ATLA was made in 2016 the creators would ship Aang with Sokka

Fuck off Diaz.

>2016
>still mad that Maiko is canon

Nah but Suklee or Azulee would be canon.

Believe it.

Gay males being shadow acknowledged in children's animation by a popular series won't happen until 2026.

>MMXVI
>Still shipping Zuko with Katara
Give it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4naesV_xjpI

Whoever started this trend. Deserves a kick right in their genitals. This shit is so fucking stupid.

But the moon is fucking Sokka.

Stay mad, Zutaran Jew.

I have to admit that in the finale I thought I was all leading up to zutara so the ending left a really sour taste in my mouth. as if turtle exmachina and chiropratic rock wasnt bad enough

>I have to admit that in the finale I thought I was all leading up to zutara so the ending left a really sour taste in my mouth

Are you fucking retarded? Or just a teenage fat girl? The writters even mocked Zutara on the play.

Aang spent the finale all by himself while Zuko and Katara helped each other defeating Azula, including some zuko self-sacrifice to protect the damsel.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsWPiETj_F4

LOL

>tfw we will never get this instead of korra

>Sokka
>Not fuck it. No. I'm not starting this

damn puberty really did wonders for aang

filename

The real OTP is Toph and Suki.

Fight me.

I concur

It feels so good to not care about autistic shipping on children’s cartoons.

You fags and landwhales are so patethic that a character not getting with your headcanon will ruin the show for you.

THE SEAL HAS BEEN BROKEN

STORYTIME NOW

GOD HATES YOU AND HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW IT

You people still exist?

I bet you ship Katara with Jet you child. OP is not a faggot.

Zutara fans are worst then NaruSaku fans

Ty Lee best girl.
I want to cum inside her and take responsibility.

Space ATLA is airing right now and they're baiting the pair of Space Zuko with another dude

>tfw you were never a Zutara fan, but you never really understood Kataang either

>tfw create and support Zutara ideas, alt-verses and art JUST because it's so reviled here that you can't help but be contrarian on principle
The ending should have had no one win and Bryke to pull a big rug out from all you shipping faggots for caring more about who gets the underage pussy more than the actual story itself, and then just never explain who won and tease both conclusions in Korra to milk the gullible shipping wars as long as possible. But since Zutara's so reviled, I'm gonna write more about it.

It's actually an interesting ship when you throw out the flowy fire girl outfit swooning art, and explore why Katara and Zuko would actually want to be in a relationship. Zuko gives Katara that second taste of what Jet could've and she was feeling in the Southern Raiders with his tactics and ideas, the stuff Aang repressed until it burst at the third season. Meanwhile Zuko's given the break he needed to realize he can depend on others, while learning to return to depending on himself first and not others after the respite of letting go of bearing it all alone. Throw in some physical attraction moments which lets be honest isn't hard, rework the context of Books 2 and 3 a bit, and you could easily have them hook up in an alternate timeline.

Any other ships you think that could work, user?

But user, why does he need to when it's already playing out inside your head?

You mean in Avatar or in general?

>tfw never gave a tiny shit about Kataang/Zutara

Sukka best ship

why there always have to be romance anyways?
why cant they just make a great show and call it a day?
why make everything weird for us with this whole shit?

aang was just a child, their relation at the end would make even more sense if aang was more inocent, with katara seeing his little friend grow into an independent, hot avatar.

>his
>this
fucking typo

What is with all the Zutara threads lately

I don't ship Zutara but I do want to see them fuck.

I want to see Zuko and Azula hatefuck.

Even bryke said it would never happen and it got the zutara cucks mad.

To be expected.

And then they pandered to them by having Korra and Asami fuck.

Toph/Sokka/Suki OT3.

What if Tenzin was gay? He'd literally be forced to procreate so airbenders didn't die out entirely

if you don't ship zaang you need to blow it out your fuckin' ass

I want to see Zuko and Katara hatefucking Azula.

I want to see Zuko and Katara hatefucking as Azula is forced to watch.

>caring about pairings

you people are the reason Korra ended up being so horrible.

Well, I haven't thought about them. Mostly because no one questions other crack ships like they do Zutara, so I don't focus on them.

To be fair, Mai is a really shit character

>Suki
>Not everyone but Ang

Toph can't be glued to one man/woman.

>aang is shorter, younger and less mature
>katara had a big sister/little brother or even mother/son dynamic with aang
>their "romance" felt like borderline incest (not the wincest kind, the creepy kind)
>aang is a child, katara is a teenager
These are terrible reasons.

>the whole deal with aang having to let go of katara to master the avatar state.
aang finally chosing to let go of his earthly attachments in favor of the spiritual path for the sake of the greater good would have been awesome character development. it would represent him maturing and accepting his duty to the world above his personal feelings
>fire/water, sun/moon, red/blue
>it would go with the fortuneteller prediction that katara would marry a powerful bender
These are legit reasons.

I never liked Zutara when the show was on, but I think overall it would've been a better romance than Kataang. But there is no pretending that the show runners weren't aiming for Kataang from the start.

Tenzin's duty to his people was always first before his own people, there would've never been a doubt that he would've done what was necessary for the airbenders if he was gay, the whole reason he broke up with Lin was because he had to have kids.

>8 years later and Zutards are still this buttblasted

I don't even care about shipping in this show but any actual attempt at reasoning for Zutara's always been nothing short of delusional.

I am intrigued...

They've doubled down on baiting Space Zuko with dudes.

Why are there so many delusional gayfags in Voltron threads?

>powerful bender
>Zuko

laughinggirls.jpg

s'good stuff

Not many benders can redirect lightning.

I like these threads.

They make me nostalgic for a simpler time.

That's because the technique wasn't even known to most people.

Same with lightningbending in general.

Aang x 63'd Zuko is the best ship that universe could have ever produced.

Irrelevant. People fuck shit people all the time.

And Mai did take the fall for Zuko and was (technically) first girl.

Zoop please

Aang is far more powerful than Zuko. A fight between the two would be extremely unbalanced. Specially in their adult days.

It always disappointed me that adult Zuko was never shown to be doing any Roku tier fire shit in LOK

Someone post the fucking comic

Roku was the avatar. Zuko is just a man.

The Avatar is the most powerful being on their planet.

2008 called, it wants its shitposting back

>talking about zutara in 2016
To mark this occasion have the oldest image I saved from Sup Forums on my computer

It looks like South Park

They do?

Oh user I wish I was as innocent as you
You're better off not knowing the truth about dinosaurs

All I wanted was to have a scene of Old Zuko shooting lightning.

Like, an enormous Sozin's Comet tier lightning bolt.

I loathed Zutara as a kid but as an adult I like it better than Kataang,

It was obvious by book four that Kataang was endgame but tbqh Zutara would have been a better outcome than Kataang. I like Katara and Aang as friends but them as a couple? Maybe if they were older, but I don't like them dating as kids. I still prefer them as a platonic bro-sis relationship.

Zutara could have been good if they wrote it intentionally. But they didn't. Maiko is amazing so thank goodness for that. I would have been fine if the only endgame couples were Maiko and Sukka.

>ITT: People that can't handle the Sweeties

>Maiko is amazing
nigga please

mai should have never existed in the first place. everything about that character is wrong

And that... disproves him being a powerful bender how, exactly?

Zuko was directly descended from Roku and the royal bloodline. Tenzin got a scene where he got to be a total badass, I just wanted the same for Zuko. His uncle was a fucking one man army even when he was old, no reason Zuko shouldn't have been doing more than the same fire punches he was doing all through LoA

>Zuko was directly descended from Roku and the royal bloodline.

But he was not the Avatar and would never be able to actually do the same feats Roku did.

Tenzin had the avatar as his airbending master. Iroh actually explored the techniques used by other masters and other benders and he was fighting in times of war. Zuko was a prince in exile, far from being like his uncle.

>not the wincest kind, the creepy kind

all incest is fucking retarded user lmfao

dont be silly, you're missing out

youtube.com/watch?v=F8PjMpFElzU