GoT cameo where he kills The Mountain with his bare hands when?

GoT cameo where he kills The Mountain with his bare hands when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGNZnfKYnU
youtube.com/watch?v=DWa9JGp6XLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5JBVcjriowM
youtube.com/watch?v=fCREmREH7_8
youtube.com/watch?v=5dqHD77Kqq8
youtube.com/watch?v=2OJbdpyditc
youtube.com/watch?v=POJ2T023M4I
youtube.com/watch?v=esYysktv1PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls no hurt teddy bear

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Man Alex Jones looks good with that beard

Already happened mate also stop watching that pish show.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

>whole video is just him dodging and running away

He learned that from Mayweather, and hes gonna forget about it in the fight

cute :3

Can you just imagine him catching Conor though? His hands just latching around his arms like twigs and not letting go?

Conor would struggle, maybe try to kick. His instincts woud take over and he would try to get low to break free, but when he bends his legs he doesn't even go down. He's just floating in mid air as the giant just holds him steady at arms length. He'd flail, kick, and yell, but he'd be powerless as he feels his arms dislocated with one simple flex. Then he would be screaming, dangling from his limp arms and thrashing with his feet. The huge Icelandic titan would just let one of the arms flop free and then grab a foot, twisting it violently with a sick pop and tearing sound. He'd take his time before doing the other.

The Conor would hit the ground with a thud as he was let go. the pain from hitting the mat nothing compared to searing wretchedness of his destroyed ankles. His face a mask of pain and eyes buldging, he would look up through tear filled eyes just in time to see the trousers coming undone...

who dis?

answer the man

str vs dex

MMA is just a sport

No man can survive rabbit punching

real fights are nasty and not about skill

>Right click picture
>Search google for this image
>Katie Cassidy

was it really so hard?

soon my friend

Not him but it's from the 2017 fappening leaks
Name is Katie Cassidy

Why were they slap fighting around like a couple of queers?

>the guy who comes into an MMA gym saying he'd destroy every one of them in a street fight then gets his ass fucked in twenty seconds

Bas Rutten's prime advice in a street fight is to run away and if you can't run away use a weapon

are you retarded learn how to read.

are you retarded learn how to read.

>use a weapon
this

You can win a mma match and end into a coma anyways

There are reasons why mma has rules

His "prime advice" is actually to pick up a thing and bing bang boom over the head okay then bing bang boom on the jaw next thing bing bang boom to his friend

he said a guy going into mma of course is going to lose against trained fighters but go out in the street where theres no rules and they wont be as successful. have sex.

Yes and that's a retarded thing to say. Have sex.

YER A BIG FELLA

This Mayweather fight is so retarded and you retards will pay 100 US dollary doos to watch the ginger try to land a blow, fail and get jabbed for 12 rounds before losing by decision.
And it will make them both 100 million dollars.

Even clothes change everything, some types of shoes make your punching much weaker because you have less anchor forces and make you much more useless in grappling

And street fights are never 1vs1 unless you are fighting a literal retard or want to pump your chest to a bunch of drunks

A trained fighter will always beat an untrained fighter if they are a similar size, but there's a reason why combat sports have so many weight classes. A 250 pound roid monkey will knock the shit out of a 140 pound manlet no matter how much training they've had.

>some big guy for me intimidates me and goes to beat me up
>swing a beer bottle at his jaw
>while he goes down i run away

youtube.com/watch?v=6DGNZnfKYnU

>A trained fighter will always beat an untrained fighter if they are a similar size
Not always tho

Yes and there's no advantage or disadvantage that a street fight introduced that doesn't advantage a trained fighter more or disadvantage them less. They can fight dirty harder and more precisely, they can deal with clothing and shifting body weight better because they have far more mechanical experience using their bodies, and if it's not 1v1 the chances are they're then also surrounded by their other MMA buddies who will also have all these advantages. There is literally nothing involved in a street fight that doesn't favour an MMA fighter over some guy who fights niggers behind the local Taco Bell.

You won't start fighting dirtier just because you wanted to

C'mon man, fighting is all muscle memory, if you haven't trained into dirty fight you won't start doing it instantly

Also MMA buddies don't go outside to drink or have fun, they waste too much time juggling with all their martial arts they need to learn as fast as possible, so if you get outside you will be alone

Conor will fade into irrelevance after Mayweather lays a humiliating beatdown on him and he quits on his stool

He'll be the answer to a trivia question in 2020

That is literally his plan. He will get 85000000.00USD for this one fight without getting hurt. There is no going back to MMA after it.
It's his retirement money to spent with his son.

I'm thinking Mayweather will lose in purpose betting all his money against himself using anonymous names

That way normies will eat that shit up ("woaah mma is better than boxing !!!") and also he will got even more richer

You are powerfully retarded and now just making shit up.

Conor will be so bad in the ring that Floyd won't be able to throw the fight convincingly

retarded people fight better than intelligent people

Somehow he annoys me more than Mayweather. I hope he gets a proper beating

I think if he was going to start fucking around with movies and TV he would have done it already.

Also, Game of Thrones is shit.

This. He's a tiny Irish Manchild.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWa9JGp6XLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5JBVcjriowM

youtube.com/watch?v=fCREmREH7_8

youtube.com/watch?v=5dqHD77Kqq8

youtube.com/watch?v=2OJbdpyditc

youtube.com/watch?v=POJ2T023M4I

youtube.com/watch?v=esYysktv1PQ

>inb4 they were fat
Sumos are fucking strong