Will peace ever arrive to the Balkans?

Will peace ever arrive to the Balkans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbH3MTL117U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you talking about.
They are on peace right now. The 3 states are working pretty well in Bosnia (a shame that the country is living under such horrible economic crisis).

>They are on peace right now

I mean real peace, not non-genocide status.

This is peace. (trust me, technically we are living under a post colonial war)

But there are no non-genocidal conflicts going on either.

NATO ruined the balkans

Come on. Bosnians are just Muslim Serbs and Croats. There are literally no reason why they killed each other.

Hetalia is fucking garbage

Get out.

See, Moldova knows where's the problem.

Elaborate.

Do you mind to explain what was wrong in my post?

That rich coming form a spaniard who lives in a country which does not allow democratic referendums and whose police beats peacful protesters. None of that shit happens in any part of the Balkans right now.

the pic was Taken in the museum of Tito

There is no peace here, there are only temporary ceasefires. Artificial states like Bosnia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia need to be disestablished.
Nato stepping in did not solve the problems here they only made them worse. Borders are not how they should be and forcing people to live in multi-ethnic countries to which they feel no loyalty at all is an absolute dismal disaster. The only solution would be creating single nation states for every ethnicity accordingly.

Western Balkans is stable, so is eastern Balkans

>multi-ethnic countries
Come on, the Muslims are not Turkish or Arabs, they are Serbs and Croats. To be honest, i can't tell the difference between Croats and Serbs beside their religion.

My only concern about the region, is how some people embrace religion as an nation.

Kosovo is basically Albanian at this point and Montenegro is doing fine (I hope you don't mean the tiny Albanian parts uniting with Albania). Bosnia already had Srpska as a first step

>Bosnians are just Muslim Serbs and Croats
you mean bosniaks. bosnian can be either serb, muzzie or croat

You are right, sorry.

Yeah once we annex everyone, unite Romania with Bulgaria and Croatia with Serbia
no other country has the right to exist

NEVER

Fuck Bulgaria
Fuck Albania
Fuck Serbia
Fuck Bosnia
Fuck Romania
Fuck Kosovo
Fuck Croatia
Fuck Slovenia
Fuck Skopje (FYROM)
Fuck them all

Death to slavs and turk subhumans

>Death to turk subhumans
start with yourself then

t. ivan fakenationski kremlinov

>he isn't right
fuck off pomak

t. buttmad cyka cos his """country""" wasn't able to destabilize the EU via separationist movements

t. djordji fakenationski beogradskovic

ah yes, Serbia, our "eternal ally" and masters of backstabbings

We should have never helped you and allow you to become a satellite state to Bulgaria.

I want to see Serbia lose more territory first you FILTHY serbanimal

NATO did not fuck up Balkans.

fuck off s*rve back to your loser trio Shkupi-Belgrade-mAskva

I too would be pissed if a wealth group of countries decide that my internal affairs should be solved with depleted uranium bombs...

being a r*ssophile isn't a choice, i'll give him that. low intelligence is genetic.

never, i've been to some former jugo countries and it's like some kind of pride thing, for them to be separate from the other balkan countries with thier own history and culture. it's bizarre

The Russians did not help your country to achieve independence from the turks?

When I say NATO I mean the West in general so to speak. And yes they certainly fucked up big time. Instead of stepping in as a neutral side to try and force all sides to come to a compromise they simply took one side at the expense of the other. And they still do to this day.

Don't bother, it's an autistic retard obsessed with Russia.

But user, that's Slovenia.

They are post-Ottoman and still think in terms of the millet system: Catholics should be ruled by the Pope, Orthodox by the local Patriarch, and Muslims are Turks (which is what they were called in Rumelia in Turkish times). As for Slovenes, well, we've actually got our own language and culture that could well be subsumed in the wider Slavo-Turkish one, but we've always secretly considered our language and culture above theirs.

Balkans are only shit because of slavs and their turkish brothers

Before their invasions, it was a place of glory and innovation, a place where all great minds would gather to exchange their knowledge

then the curse from the east came, slavs and bulgars and in the end turks, bringing their misery and subhumanity like pestilence over this formerly great place

Fuck balkans and fuck you all

What actions do you think the West took that were wrong? Give me a example.

As far as I recall Spain is the new Yugoslavia though. Just there nobody is enforcing your break up with american bombs I guess.

The wheel of fortune never stop spinning...

if you arent a northern greek you should stop talking about turks as seperate from you right now.

and so should you

Their """help""" is much disputed. Their retarded generals wanted to go to Veliko Tarnovo cos they thought Suleyman Pasha would attack there. Meanwhile the Bulgarian rebels stayed on Shipka and took on the core of the ottoman assault.

The Russian state didn't give two shits about liberating us. That was a tertiary objective to them, a bonus, if you will. Their main objective was enslaving the """slavs""" and ensuring a territory on the Balkans through which they could launch their offensive on Constantinople and secure access to the Bosphorous. Never trust an authoritarian regime and its malnourished peasants to """liberate""" you.

did you do this on purpose, spainANO? 10 post in, and we're already shitflinging

im a serb from northern croatia so no matter how you look at it i wasnt turked

>turklet projections
is your wife ready hayvan?

Artificial borders, artificial nations.

flag related

genetics prove otherwise mehmed from south greece

you can leave your shoes down now, Jovan Cuckic

They got peace once we peace'd the fuck out of them. Bud Daddy America coming in again to beat the fuck out of people fighting. STOP

It works.

I do not agree, most new nations are simply result of demography.

genetics prove that you're turkic
just like every slavshit

HAHAHA

Yes they did.
Normal Bulgarians therefore honor Russians for that. Paid shills will tell you we are Russophile, whilst we just know that they helped us a lot so for that we need to be gracious. For communism then....this is another story.

>all these butthurt southern "greeks"

oh im laffin

there are ~1.5 million bosniaks, how do they deserve a state as big as BiH? even when they aren't a majority in many parts?

After resettlements, murders and forced assimilations. Plenty of areas were demographically mixed.

slavs might be steppe people but atleast we arent middle easterners

but that's exactly where turks were settled when the exchange of populations happened in the 1920s nebojsa
those in the south are ethiopians

Okay.
Also, there is any movie about the Russian Turkish war? The only one i ever found was about some Brits charging the Russian cannons with their light cavalry.

no one is insulted by this bs, serblet. the most native (albanians and greeks) you are, the more '''middle eastern''' you are. slavs are a clearly alien element to the balkans

shieet

Please show me these studies

If Serbs would have gotten piece of Adriatic like agreed upfront BW1, BW2 would have never had happened. But Austria-Hungary interfered in what is none of their business. As a result, we are looking today at the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

>if Serbs had gotten most of the territory inhabited by Albanians that they never ever possessd past a few decades in medieval times

savage serblets got enough as is

>aranaut diaspora larping as greek

Out of all the sneaky shits in this peninsula, there were none worse than the ones called "Serbs"

Everywhere in the world, Serbian presence is an indication of decadence and failure. Much like their foreign policies and their overall state IRL.

in the 1700s they would suck Ottoman cock for everything. In the 2000s they would suck Vladimoor Pooptin's cock for a couple of missiles and the delusion of protection against NATO.

They sough Hellenic aid against their treachery against their own slavic brothers in Bulgaria when they stole them the region of Vardar and brainwashed its citizens to roleplay as ancient Greeks

They brought down one of the most promising states in the modern era, Yugoslavia because they wanted to oppress their own brothers, Croats, Bosnians and Slovenes

Disgusting animals, NATO should have purged you all

They do not, but you know as well as I that will change in the future. BiH will collapse long term, everybody and their mother knows this.

Blame Turks for that.

They had Montenegro.

Blonde and blue eyed albanians and greeks are eastern european or therefore a product of our conquest so yes they are proof we were as far as thessaloniki

No, he's just trolling for the lulz.

I'd rather blame the Balkanians (Romanians included) that committed all those atrocities after gaining independence in order to consolidate their statehood.

but you are black haired teodosic

>They had Montenegro.
all in all, less than 7 years and not at the time before the regimes adopted the montenegrin nation

And yet Russia did NOTHING to help the poor s*rves. But the delusionals ARE STILL sucking pooptin cock!

im not shkelqim

There was almost a dozen of russo-turkish wars.
The one you are talking about was called "Crimean war", which was a complete shitshow of a war mainly between Russia, England and France.
Try searching for "Turkish Gambit" on torrent trackers. It's about the 1877-1878 war, I don't know if there are any dubbed/subtitled versions though.

shut up Bulgarian

Yes you are turk

Serbs are shitskin Slavic-speaking Vlachs and they couldn't even manage to conquer Salonica when Byzantium was at its weakest. truly a filthy, incompetent race

>Servians barking as always
I mean you get turned on by dogs

>They do not, but you know as well as I that will change in the future.
So what's the point in wasting the present years then?

They helped, by sending Facebook likes and #prayers

This speaks volumes for the Serbian intelligence. Fuck Russhitia and those who bow to them.

oh im triggered.

serbs are not just in serbia and those southerners are mixed with bulgarians and albanians.

You mean going after Muslims living in Balkans? Well, cycle of history and all of that.

Do you want to go to war right now?

дaј пpecтaни дa мy oдгoвapaш

northern Serbs are even dumber so that basically means even mixing with Albanians makes a Serb somewhat more human-like

Video of how the Gopnik Federation of Russhitia helped the Serbs in their times of need

they made one (1) song

youtube.com/watch?v=XbH3MTL117U

It could.

мa cпpдaм гa мaлo, штa фaли?

>mama rossiya, please save us we did nothing wrong i swear we are good guys

No, I am talking about 'brotherly' Christian nationalities.

trebali smo vise da vas pobijemo ali iskreno!

That is the history of world, user. Look at brotherly Muslim nations killing each other like crazy.

Doesn't make it right, though. The nation state was a mistake.

i visited Bosnia and Herzegovina it was actually pretty chill place.i hope their country and the rest of Balkans get better in time

Why can't the rest of you be more like Slovenia?