Fucked Pete's girl as well as killing her

>Fucked Pete's girl as well as killing her
>Gave Doc Ocks girl aids

Is any villain more based in villainy than he?

Joker made Batman fall in love with him, can't get more based than that
Especially when Batman hates everybody else around him

manta

But did Joker ever fuck Robin?

There is an argument there

He also fucked and impregnated his son's fiance, and corrupted that same son's ex-wife into working for him.

He's based indeed

He literally cured cancer just so he can kill Deadpool.

>Gave Doc Ocks girl aids
he gave the midget girl aids? when did that happen?

Did he evolve past merely being a Spidey villain to a major Marvel bad guy because of Spidey's popularity of because he's legitimately a threatening person?

Pic related

One time Luthor sold super powers to everyone in America and then took them away when everyone was out flying to celebrate new years, so half the population of America all plummeted from a mile up at once. The only survivors were the ones in Supernova's vicinity.

Based Manta

He just doesn't give a fuck

>we will never get William DaFoe to become president in the MCU

The Kingpin ran child-prostitution rings and did the whole Born Again shit to Matt,

Brindle of evil

Norman is truly an arch nemesis to die for.

was this Marvel Knights? I can't recall what issue or series, but I do remember reading this issue a good8 to 10 years ago after finding it in a bargain bin

It was.

>This thread

do you recall the issue or writer? I'd love to snag the whole story as a trade. I only ever picked up that one issue and I missed a big chunk of the story.

Millar. It's the last issue of the whole Goblin arc with Scorpion and all the other stuff, #12.

Manta or Reverse Flash if we're going for straight petty dick headedness.

Bump