Hey Sup Forums-boys, someone made a short

Hey Sup Forums-boys, someone made a short.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4oszOk56Zg

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2006/10/01/florida-police-shot-suspected-cop-killer-68-times.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there called dindus for a reason

Niggers.

There you go Sup Forumsmblr. Go back and tell your buddies now.

Looks stupid

Love CartoonDavid. Anyone influenced by John K is a good cartoonist.

>J-walking
Nigger had it comming

That was amazing! How do we get this on Saturday morning Cartoons so lots of small children can see?

"See children? This is what happens when you associate with niggers, you understand me?"

Quality flash animation is a rarity nowadays

Shame it's wasted on this trash

Art is dead

pretty good

Go to /co and ask them their opinion of John K

I can't tell if this is satire of the way leftists portray interactions between police and blacks or if this is a leftist portrayal of interactions between blacks and police.

cant you sue the media for inciting a riot? making full grown thugs look like children isnt right

prorrie bringing the bants

We need more Crumbs

Guarantee you this video took place in Florida.

foxnews.com/story/2006/10/01/florida-police-shot-suspected-cop-killer-68-times.html

Haha as someone who grew up on early 2000 newgrounds shorts, Im enjoying this quite a bit

Disregarding any political bias they are trying to impart,great animation.

>no last final shot a few seconds after the last burst

Missed opportunity. Was pretty funny regardless.

This makes me want to be violent

And they only stopped because they ran out of bullets.

The poor innocent little nigger boy

Bump while I watch it

It sucks

Pretty accurate.

It's obviously exaggerated but the main points are still true. Cops using excessive force and caring about petty rules.

Remember that fat black guy that got choked out because he was selling loose cigarettes?

Kid would have ran away and officers would find weed or "lean" in his system. Also black kids are loud as animals don't give them human voices pls ty.

I enjoyed the moment where he shoots the nigger

>I'm a better person than you
What a fag

I can fap to this

kek fuck

Speed bump

holy fucking shit thats funny as fuck

>this is what liberals actually fucking believe

>all these likes

So we're all gonna die arent we, Sup Forums?

There is no saving humanity

This is it

are you 100% sure that those likes aren't people like us? judging from the comments, liberals seem to be a minority (but not by much).

isn't it funny though, how much liberals struggle with getting humor. it's like they've become something other than regularly functioning people

the ones in the comments seem to think this video unironically supports their worldview.