*swallows*

>*swallows*

>"There! Anything else, potential voter?"

Thanks for taking that cyanide pill. Save us alot of trouble later.

/thread

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't a loli Hillary

Put on your jamies and let's cuddle and kiss till we fall asleep in each other's arms

Youre a fucking pig. Itll be glorious when she kicks Trumps ass in the general and you have to hear her name every day for the longest four years of your life

FPBP

10/10

Fpbp

fpbp

she won't live that long

>this thread will be posted every night for the next eight years

I'm okay with that.

my waifu

I would any loli desu, but Hilloli would have to be sacrificed for the better of everyone

Please stop making me want to fuck Hillarys mouth

she's a hot little girl isnt she giovanni?

Kiss, tongue, kiss, kiss, tongue, kiss, kiss, tongue, kiss, kiss, tongue, kiss, kiss, tongue, kiss, kiss, tongue, kiss, kiss, tongue, kiss, kiss, tongue, kiss, kiss, tongue, kiss, kiss.

include me in the screencap

I'd sell my soul to the devil for the opportunity to go back in time. I'd like to take innocent young Hillary into a nice scenic forest, where nobody can hear her scream...then bash the back of her skull in with a hammer. I'd probably even get into heaven inadvertently with all the lives saved by association

>cuddling with jammies
Have you ever gently touched the soft skin of a loli in its prime? Why would you wont want to cuddle naked?

yes, I'm going to need you to die now

Please user what does it feel like? How soft is it?

lol

I'd rather just go back in time to her freshman year of college when I'd lead a drunk and giggly young and innocent Hillary up to her dorm room and do things to her that would make her parents ashamed. I'd keep her panties as a souvenir.

fpbp