It has come to my attention that a good porportion of people perceive Finland as Nordic, or even Scandinavian...

It has come to my attention that a good porportion of people perceive Finland as Nordic, or even Scandinavian, rather than Baltic or Uralic.
Finland is, has and never will be Nordic nor Scandinavian. Their language is different, their culture is different and their genetics are different. Everything that can be considered similar between Scandinavians and Baltics (Finns, Estonians, Lithuanians and Latvians) is actually from when Scandinavians ruled over Baltic land, civilized them and thus spreading their influence to these then-newly discovered tribes. Please stop grouping Scandinavians and Finns together, and start grouping Finns and other Russian people's together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
youtube.com/watch?v=JMPog33phuM
youtube.com/watch?v=FC1e1BINTTM
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiidenkiuas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get the fuck outta here Daneshit. Your people were raped by Slavs and Germans and you are no longer Nordic.

Finland is cute and is welcome in our little /skandi/ thread :3

>Informative and well-written OP
>Finn chimps out

I agree with most of the things you said, except the culture part. Finns are probably closer to Swedes culturally than you Danes.

Jealous piggy subhuman. Finns are Nordic ---HAVE ALWAYS BEEN NORDIC---
get over it.

Get out brainlet

>Finland is, has and never will be Nordic nor Scandinavian
here is a quick lesson in english fren
when you say
>Finland is, has and never will be Nordic nor Scandinavian
that comes across as
>Finland is(Scandinavian), has (been Scandinavian) and never will be Nordic nor Scandinavian
what you want to say is
>Finland isn't, hasn't been/wasn't and never will be Nordic nor Scandinavian

We have Lucia too
Say that 101 years ago

700 years under swedish oppression made us adopt every single tradition from them

Canadians is, has and never will have the right to correct someones english

Why do you feel angry when people help you?

you got it wrong again, please pay attention in your ESL classes

A long time ago, Finns and Swedes used to be the same people. Then came the Uralshits who ruined everything, but Finns still stayed more Nordic than anything.

>A long time ago, Finns and Swedes used to be the same people
Stop embarrassing yourself for fucks sake. The only people on Finland who might've been related to Swedes were the Hunter gatheres and that's it

Finland was settled by Corded Ware, the Vasarakirves people. They were protogermanic.

This.

You're a traitor. Real Swedes see Finns and Estonians as brothers and eternal allies against the Russian.

imagine getting oppressed under 700 years by the most cucked country on earth

I understand the perception of that seems weird nowadays, but swedes were fundamental christians who believed they had the right to have dominion over all nations.
All swedish monarchs believed they were descendants of israelite goths(Gad) & founded the nations of baltics and Russia, imagine having this sort of powerfantasies and mythos for your nation.

why dos demnark hate us so?
im am sad now

>random faggot on Sup Forums
>entire country hates you
finanon pls

>swarthy central european talking about northern countries
shoo shoo

I-I don't ;_;

kys stupid finniggers
were finns vikings? no
are finns northern germanic? no
do finns speak indo-european language? no
do finns have the most asiatic admixture in europe? yes
are finns central asians? yes

we are not nordic. get over it

Fuck off, potatothroat

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

:)

cringeposting stops here

I see you always posting this same shit in every thread about finns. Maybe go outside sometimes?

>swedes wanted to genocide this

yet you can't refute anything that i said. what makes nordics nordic? the fact they all germanic and wuz vikings once. this includes denmark, sweden, norway and iceland. finland is not part of that

Stop!
We are all friends!

that guy on left is our most famous male model and he isn't even 10/10 by scandi standards. pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=JMPog33phuM

It's Ruskataival. Put that in Google image search and you find his Saami+Suoyaarvi pedigree and all the Mongol memes he's made.
Whenever in doubt, assume it's Ruskataival.

Tony Halme belongs to East baltid phenotype. Not very germanic looking

85% of finns live in that green area. We were baltic-finns before we started to mengle with scandis. We have more germanic people in finland than the whole iceland has people has for example.

Our culture is almost all copied from swedes and our economic culture is completely swedish. Everything about our country is Nordic(values etc). But you already know that don't you Ivan?

>Frequent Viking raids but little or no Scandinavian settlement
The vikings didn't settle on the west coast and they certainly didn't breed with finnish women. That happened a lot later, but still on very small scale

There's nothing in my post you can refute so you go with memes.

You begin

>breed with finnish women
>cuckfetishist logic

Scandis were the Finns of Finland before "Finns" aka Uralics. This was a long time before the Viking age.

We share more culture with Finland than Denmark. If theres any counrty that isnt nordic, its Denmark.

What is there to refute? Of course we are culturally nearly identical to Sweden. I posted this earlier: But my point is that we weren't vikangz and we still aren't germanic, even if our own subclade of I1 is common in western Finland. It's simply not the same thing as the one found in Sweden.
Finns tend to have more robust and wide baltic skulls and narrower eyes than scandis. Also there obviously those meme mongoloids with fucked up faces, which is partly because of our heritage diseases.
Why can't you just admit that we are different people?

>Lol fagget.
But yes, we aren't scandick and neither is Denmark.

LULEÅ MENTIONED

You've been repeating these same old lies and fairytales for years Ruskataival.

You are only again talking about the eastern finns that are genetically further from us than ernglish people are from germany. They are basically foreign people in Finland ethnically. Your other "points" are just old memes you write here day after day.

Who do you mean by scandis? Finno-ugrics had already settled in Finland long before the northern germanics (aka scandis) arrived

Denmark is connected to central europe and not even on the scandinavian penincula. No one in Sweden likes you and the population on the east coast and in Norrland wich is 75% of the people combined, see Finland as our brothers Rather than D*nes. Only cucked minds disagree.

There's as many people in Skåne as all of Norrland combined though and Stockholm is full of cucks.

Are you seriously trying to claim that we, FINNO-UGRICS are northern germanics? And that we are literally the same people as Swedes?
Just say yes or no

>ivan tries to divide and conquer
your tactics might work on stupid muricans but not to us.
youtube.com/watch?v=FC1e1BINTTM
we are brother nations with sweden and there's absolutely nothing you can say to change that.

>Denmark is connected to central europe and not even on the scandinavian penincula
This. I never understood why Denmark is officially "Scandinavian", when it's not part of the Scandinavian Peninsula.

No we are not "swedes" but we are very western european and baltic.

>The latest research on mitochondrial genotype seems to strengthen the view that the Finns are genetically mostly Indoeuropean population. Genetics in general present the view that the original Finnish people have been the dominant population in Finland through the centuries although there has been a significant mixture from migration in various times. Therefore the Finns are related to the Balts, Germanic people and Balticfinns. Thus the genes of the Finnish people are mainly of western origin as well as those of the other nations which were proceeding northwards at the end of the recent glacial period.

What the hell are you on about? I'm not trying d&c here. I like scandis, but i'm not a blind fool who would larp as a northern germanic on this mongol horseback calligraphy forum

>hurr durr finland is not nordic
>hurr durr im not d&c

>Stockholm cucked meme
Literally only Rednecks actually think this.
Svealand, Norrland and Götalands east coast + the island still has more than the rest.

Non-meme answer here if anyone cares.

Finland wasn't really conquered by Sweden but rather organically became a part of it. Still it was definitely a different people, so you have a point there. Finland was a real part of Sweden from around 1200-1800, so that's six hundred years. During this time and during the entire 19th century, Swedish was completely the official language of Finland. So that is 800 years with completely Swedish institutions, this means that Finland was run like Sweden for almost all its history, thus making it nordic

Finland was settled by Scandinavians as early as 2000 BC. Not the last time either and there were many more waves of native settlers.

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiidenkiuas
>Erikoinen yksityiskohta on kuitenkin ensimmäisen paasiarkkuhaudan löytyminen Euran Panelian Uotinmäestä. Arkku oli 9 metriä pitkä ja 1,7 metriä leveä. Se ajoitetaan Kiukaisten kulttuurin loppuvaiheeseen noin 2000 eaa. ja se on aivan suora kopio eteläruotsalaisesta myöhäiskivikautisesta hautaperinteestä. Uotinmäen hauta poikkesi silloisesta Kiukaisten kulttuurin maakuoppahautaamisesta selvästi ja kertoo seudulle asettuneista uudisasukkaista.[3]
>Tämä löytö sekä hiidenkiukaiden rakenteiden yhtäläisyydet Etelä-Ruotsin pronssikauden (alkoi noin 1800 eaa.[3]) hautaröykkiöiden kanssa todistaa Kiukaisten kulttuurin tiiviistä yhteyksistä ruotsalaisiin asukkaisiin.

No you idiot. Scandis were the native Finlanders. Finno-Ugrics were latecomers.
Finns are a bit of a mix.

LATVIA MENTIONED

Finland is nordic only culturally and because of our location. The word nordic can have many meanings and i'm fine with when it's used to describe the northern europe.
When people talk about nords, they rarely include Finns, because nords are usually a fancy name for norsemen, or vikangz.

>When people talk about nords, they rarely include Finns, because nords are usually a fancy name for norsemen, or vikangz.
again you go on with your headcanon. On the contrary majority of normies even include us when talking about Scandinavians let alone Nordics.

>That map
>Uppsala

That is because most normies believe that Finns were vikings too. Every single time some foreigner makes videos about Vikings or northern europe on YT, there are loads of clueless people believing that Finns were vikings too. It's probably because of our flag or just close proximity to Sweden

This whole thread just reveals that it's autism that connects all Nordics tightly together.
Prime assburgers I say.

>vikang vikang vikang vikang vikgang
Shut the fuck up already. Everyone knows Finns weren't quite Vikings but close.

Also most normies outside of europe have never even seen Finns and probably think we look identical to swedes

Sure Finns weren't as profilic as norwegians in the viking scene but there have been plenty of viking material found in finland and it would have been strange if finnish coasts wouldn't have had viking because of the close proximity with the core of viking lands.

There are very little information what happened in finnish lands at that time.

Haplogroups show that Swedes and Norwegians are more slavic than Finns are.

We do. Northern Swedes that is.

Nordic people all rook same, so why not categorize Finn as Nordic?

Well at least swedes always start speaking swedish to us when we are visiting them. Maybe not all look alike but many do. At least where i live. (Uusimaa)

>go to a random youtube video
>something something nordics
>scroll down to comments
>FINLAND ISN'T SCANDINORDIAN but acthually.... blah blah blah *presents pseudoscientific opinions* waaaagh

We need to purge the spergs out of existence.

Most Finns have normal eyes though.

I don't think people outside of northern europe are taught anything about us finns, so they automatically perceive us as scandis

its okay. everybody hates denmarX.

> start grouping Finns and other Russian people's together.

Finland is, has and never will be Russian nor Slav. Their language is different, their culture is different and their genetics are different.
Everything that can be considered similar between Russians and Baltics (Finns, Estonians, Lithuanians and Latvians) is actually from when Russians ruled over Baltic land, civilized them and thus spreading their influence to these then-newly emerged nations.

I fucking hate those too. Every fucking video and it's often one or two same names that spout it.

Autism

Your eye is a lot more rounder than the average

lmao what? Where do you live if that's not the normal eye?

t.eri

Tampere. Most finns have narrower eyes like this

Maybe in Eastern Finland.

Nah, my eye is definitely average in Helsinki.

this is the real answer btw

I could start to post those Finnish school pictures to prove you wrong, but i don't want to humiliate us

>purposefully open your eye wide as fuck

You do know that narrower eyes are scandinavian trait? (not talking about asian-like folded eyes). For example Anglo eyes are much rounder than average scandinavian/german.

I know narrow eyes are very common in scandinavia too. After all there is a term "nordic fold" to describe those eyes with median or epicanthic fold. It's just even more common here in Finland and those worse full blown mongoloid eyes too

nordic fold doesn't have anything to do with epicanthic fold. You really should learn the difference between them. It's not about how narrow your eyes are. On the contrary many asians have huge eyes but they still have epicanthic fold. Many westerner has small, beady eyes but they have nothing to do with asian eyes.

Fucking autists. Who cares about eyes. It's in no way more meaningful than say the shape of your nose.

what about the shape of my dick in your mum's pussy last night?

ok

Point stands. He would look utterly fucked up with just that nose.

what about this

Does he have some kind of syndrome? He looks like the swedish prime minister.

This Russian is just a less extreme version of the previous example

what bout this Persu