Plane full of New Yorkers

>plane full of New Yorkers
>not a single black person
>takes place throughout New York
>not a single black person in the whole film

Unrealistic movies thread

what about hispanics and asians? oh right you don't care about those people, just niggers.

Fuck off.

>implying black people ever leave their block

The way the world should be. Imagine what the US would be without these lesser races running everywhere and influencing the culture.

And thank god for that. It's a well known fact that blacks can't swim. You put them in water and then proceed to make that water freezing. They wouldn't last a minute.

theres none of those either

all white people

only

i just watched this 2 times in a row to confirm
i cannot stop shaking right now

blacks are 20% of nyc's population and most of them are dirt poor ghetto nigs who've never left the city once in their life

It wasn't a spirit, JetBlue, or southwest flight so why would there be black folk on the plane?

have you ever even been to new york?

>>not a single black person
>>not a single black person in the whole film
It's common knowledge that lighting black faces drives production budgets way up.

Almost all of the passengers on US Airways Flight 1549 that crash landed in the Hudson River in reality were "white." There was like one black person.

>JetBlue
actually a good airline desu

Christ. I can't imagine living in a city all my life.

Sounds like a nice movie.

>idealistic movies thread
FTFY

And I can't imagine living in a flyover shithole.

Do you even realize how big a city is, hillbilly? You can avoid those places quite easily and stick to the clean and interesting parts that have tons of cool shit to do.

I have been to NY and Philadelphia quite a bit and I will take rural Pennsylvania over those cities a million times over.

God damn you're stupid.
They're talking about living in a city, and literally NEVER leaving. Never going outside of the city limits in your life.

I've been across the US quite a bit, and in New York about half a dozen times. Every time I go there without fail I do meet someone new that admits that they've never left the New York metro in their life... Its staggering.

Even smaller urban locations. Knew a guy who lived in a small city and one night a me few friends of mine from the country took him to a party 30 minutes from where he lived. He was flabbergasted the entire time. The most pathetic culture shock I'd ever seen. It's how must of them are.

I have a close friend that has left the county I grew up in maybe twice. This is a ~200k pop county. It was a bit of a charm to get him to drive a few counties out to a cabin for a day. Having him actually smell fresh forest mountain air... he looked like he didn't know what to do.

Since I started working full-time again I haven't left 5 miles away from the coast in almost a year. Who would? Manhattan beach to an office in plya del ray.

>pleb del ray

gotta admit almost every woman you come across out there is a 10/10

meant for

Why did they give the role to Tom Hanks? They should have given the role of Sully to Idris Elba. A nubian god. Fucking Hollywood whitewashing!