Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoxGij9mAI4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143111349/#143120332
youtu.be/gr_meBgJxR0
youtu.be/5OlDYrpWwWY
youtube.com/watch?v=feUAQkZ2GZM
youtu.be/onHfEUyUApU
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ro&tl=en&u=https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unirea_României_cu_Bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=T23ea6pulRM
youtube.com/watch?v=fw-QRyQcFH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god fucking damn it

Someone edit this with balknalar nationalities.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoxGij9mAI4

>anadolu
>2015
>imam
HAJDE HAJDE

Do you have a neo-Indophile amongst the Gypsies who want to go back to their Indian roots and culture like neo-pagans?

Why did Greece participate in the Balkan Wars? Was it because a strong Serbia would keep Macedonia in line?

>tfw we're better at bashing serbs than albozergs are
when will balkanshits ever learn

new heated debate in germoney, should the imam be arabic or turkish

breaking news, angela merkel bends over to both sides

Why did Greece annex Thessaloniki in the first place? It's a Bulgarian country filled with Turks

stop replying to yourself sharkfag

>Do you have a neo-Indophile amongst the Gypsies who want to go back to their Indian roots and culture like neo-pagans?
i'm not aware of any, many gypsies consider themselves to be turks, they don't know their language has similarities with indian, and i've actively seen a gypsy girl tell an indian guy in the UK "N-no.." when asked "So i heard your people have indian roots"

with the indian soap operas the number is probably going higher, but they are too split between being their own thing, being the nationality they're from, religious group, or smth else (like tukrs), to identify as indians, in my experience

shocking

I'm sorry, I meant the Yugoslav wars.

but Greece didn't participate in the Yugoslav wars?

stop replying to yourself

I'm more of the opinion that Aromanians are the direct descendants of the original eastern romance populations, while Romanians are the result of mixture between Aromanians and Slavs.

Those shepherds were richer than average folk and weren't tied to the land (ergo they also weren't raised as levies to die in wars), so they gained the upper hand demographically and latinized the Slavic (mostly Bulgarian in Wallachia, somewhat Ruthenian in Moldova) population.

>Greek Volunteer Guard
I did not mean on a governmental level

>low energy shoe insults
lad you're miles behind us when it comes to roasting serbs

india should balkanize

that's kellyfat

Bugaria should balkanize

>kellyfat
>caliphate
so he's a muslim?

He is from denmark so yes

A e ke pa at reklamen e rtsh me pakicat ku flasin gjuht e pakicave

oh, genetically I'm not sure since I haven't seen Aromanian results though we're all mixed with the early Slavs in the Balkans to a degree, some more than others. Romanians probably more than Aromanians considering their respective locations and influence on culture, vocabulary etc.

and yes, I can buy your scenario. it's something similar to what I think too, there must have been an EBR core in Moesia that ended up creating Aromanian enclaves in various parts of the Balkans by movement south and Romanians in Dacia by movement north. this process seems to have happened sometime between the 7th and 12th centuries (IIRC Aromanians are first described in the south i nthe 10th century and Romanians in Dacia in the 12th)

oh, I think they were just very into the Orthodox bruddas narrative

we really should tbqh

just wondering when your parents will pull the plug at this point

no

i've gotten surprisingly good at not staring at tits

p proud of that, it probably raises my chances of not becoming a wizard

and Albanians must have been living in close contact with the ancestors of the Romanians, immediately southwest of them and also partially in contact with Dalmatian populations. so around their modern northern territory

Fuck off, brute

I acutally support India becoming a confederation like EU

Oh, so purely religious reasons? Is there a lot of interaction and cultural exchange between Orthodox majority countries?

Proto-Albanians most probably lived in modern day SW Kosovo and NorthWestern Albania, where toponyms of ProtoAlbanian origin are found

the only way to listen to TKOL

I mean this is really embarassing to witness

The ethnogenesis of the Romanians must've occurred primarily inside the Bulgarian Tsardom(s) and finished sometime after the establishment of the Voivodates north of the Danube since the boyar class was still predominantly Slavic in origin and those boyars were local leaders, not an invading warrior aristocracy.

Also, with the Ottoman expansion in the Balkans, the numbers of the Vlachs were strenghtened north of the Danube in a 'mini-exodus'. Not big enough to be referenced by historians, but still having an demographic impact.

Another interesting aspect is that in Gesta Hungarorum there is a distinction between 'Vlachs' and 'shepherds of the Romans'

>According to the chapter 9 of the Gesta Hungarorum, Rus' princes informed the Magyars who marched by Kiev towards "Pannonia" that in that land "there lived the Slavs, Bulgarians, Vlachs, and the shepherds of the Romans" (quam terram habitarent Sclavi, Bulgarii et Blachii ac pastores Romanorum).

So probably the shepherds of the Romans are the Vlachs(Aromanians) proper, while the Vlachs are the romanized Slavs.

Rate cat

asparuh/10

post clipped feet / 10

If we are supposed to be Bulgarians considering we speak the same language and look the same who's to say that Bulgarians aren't Romanians (who did the same before their "we wuz rome and latin" phase)?
Explain this tatarshits.

they are too girly sry

Do Serbshits know any history at all?

Know you malakas are fucking around but the wikipedia page gets changed almost every week

post feet you slut

zdr malkata ;)

which only means you're ROMAnian too lmaooo

delet this

Who is the Greek reposting old anti-serb memes there?

I wouldn't be against it if your language wasn't a slavo-latin abomination regarding phonetics and orthography. Oh and cases in the grammar.

Modern Romanian language is a meme. Without the Slavic wealth in both words and phonology, it'd be just a shitty Southern Italian dialect.

Pikachu?

There's no justification for this.

Me, ask me anything

Gotta make it look occidental. Modern alphabet isn't even phonetic and can't account for regional differences.

Not to mention,
>c standing for k and ch
>g standing for zh and dzh
>i standing for i, j and palatization

Bump for Balkan confederacy

bump for burgers

That's why I said unite Romania with Bulgaria

THIS SUCKS WHERE IS ALL MY EX-YU BOYS AT

кюфтaк

I think we roasted Serbs pretty good, it will take them a while to recover (aka never, just like with Kosovo)

gayreek

>A guy I got into a fight with 6 months ago called me and told me that I am an asocial faggot ana a Lyulin poorfag

When will we nuke Manastirski

not meatballs

better thread ;)

oops FUCK
>

FUCK YOU Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

brump

subhuman go back to pol

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143111349/#143120332

youtu.be/gr_meBgJxR0 /balk/ anthem

Please get that subhuman off my monitor.

t. quality control team

youtu.be/5OlDYrpWwWY
Better, my Vlach brother?

Incorrect
youtube.com/watch?v=feUAQkZ2GZM

>not Slavi's Novite Varvari

Have a meme song instead,
youtu.be/onHfEUyUApU

Incorrect
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

>Varna is 9% cheaper than Sofia. Feb 2018 Cost of Living.

what did they mean by this

they mean varna is cheaper to live in

t. college graduate

Well according to my calculations this user right here is right. The statistic implies that Varna is generally a cheaper place to live in Sofia

t. PhD holder in Sociology

I don't want Macedonia to be part of Bulgaria.
I want Bulgaria and Romania to be the same country.

What could've been. :'(
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ro&tl=en&u=https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unirea_României_cu_Bulgaria

БAЖO
A
Ж
O

youtube.com/watch?v=T23ea6pulRM

here's something straight out of the vault

Your language is an invention from the 17th century, your whole ethnicity is as meme as the Macedonian one, with the reason to extend the french influence on the Balkans.

Paшa

tell your albanian diaspora to stop posting trash on pol (ofc with a hidden flag like always)
or i will make pro serbian threads every day

don't you have an elder to kill?

top kek

JUST

What's this?
The mighty ikibey will make pro-slavshit threads?

youtube.com/watch?v=fw-QRyQcFH8

great day today, how was your day so far balk?

gamises?

kathe mera gamao

lol that'd be pretty fun with the yugoslav wars and all
these kind of threads are always funny

gynaikes enoow, oxi to nhma

nai mia fora otan ksipnao

post ur ideal gf