Which Fallacy Would This Be?

Of all the logical fallacies, which would this fall under /pol?

Or is it a fallacy at all? Are white republicans just shit tier humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/KY/Owsley-County-Demographics.html
point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/AL/Macon-County-Demographics.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owsley_County,_Kentucky
270towin.com/states/Kentucky
point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/KY/Owsley-County-Demographics.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
youtube.com/watch?v=JH9V_wUPdl0
youtube.com/watch?v=-S1ZfjZmjgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not really a fallacy since its not even an argument

What if I said that white republicans own the highest rate of food stamps in the nation BECAUSE they are white republicans.

Which fallacy would that be?

if youre trying to argue with someone, this can be regarded as thew texas sharp shooter, in which a liberal cherry picks specific data clusters to fit their kike agenda. MSNBC uses this method to make polls. "3,000 surveyed" means 2,500 democrats and 500 republicans surveyed.

i'd have to look it up

no one says this... their all leaches. republican or democrat, white or black just get a fucking job

What would their violent crime rate be?

And I bet the crime rate is extremely low compared to a 99% black area.

I agree, people who use welfare are shit tier humans.

Unfortunately, white people pay for all the welfare just so fucking niggers can sponge off most of it. But yeah yeah, nigger, shame the few white people who actually use something other whites pay for.

Fucking niggers.

Below national average of crime.

Never mind, violent crime is average, non-violent crime is below average.
There goes the "Poverty equals crime" meme

In addition they do not state the population of the city or the amount of actual white people who have food stamps. Thats like when the news reports that santa monica has the most gun ownership in california and the highest gun crime, without mentioning that the 98% of the gun crimes committed in santa monica are committed by nonregistered gun owners.

Low crime rate yes.

jep.
>total crime risk 54 (national average : 100)
point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/AL/Macon-County-Demographics.html
>total crime risk 226

Hey thanks I appreciate it user. Trying to learn more about debate and how to take a strong stance or find failings in others arguments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owsley_County,_Kentucky

According to the 2010 census reports, Owsley County has the second highest level of child poverty of any county in the United States.[4] In terms of income per household, the county is the poorest in the nation.[5]

>Lowest household income anywhere in the USA
>Still less crime than niggertown USA

>most low income recipients of food stamps are white
must be all that white privilege causing it

Thats what you get for voting Democrat so many years

Source: 270towin.com/states/Kentucky

Goes to show that even the poorest whites are superior then the black plague of animals in the inner city's.

4,755 people in the whole county

y'know if you change the order of the catalog to bump order the top thread starts with a diagram of all fallacies. has helped me lose many of m'lady friends.

>point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/KY/Owsley-County-Demographics.htm

I agree with you but couldn't your stance be considered an anecdote or a texas sharp shooter fallacy as well?

Show me the place in America with the highest welfare (not food stamps) use...oh wait that is against the narrative.

anecdote is more of a "My friend robby got punched by a trump supporter so trump supporters are violent" type of fallacy, generally appealing to emotions and empathy as i am friends with robby. sharp shooter deals with real data which is harder to deny, but if you just ask for the sample space you can debunk most libtards.

Owesley county is a basically a ghost town at this point. There's nothing there except a bunch of empty coal mines. The only people still living there are old people unwilling to leave or children unable to.

The more I learn about this the more I realize how many liberals arguments are absolute shit.

Btw why do so many women rely on these fallacy based arguements? I don't want to be the guy policing everyones stance on things but women are really bad at the one called Red Herring when trying to discuss an issue. That or the Ad Hominem. Sorry I'm such a newfag to this stuff, just trying to learn.

One it's not true.

Two would be circular logic and also again not true.

because they make up their minds based on feelings and try and find anything that supports their feels, most women are intellectual infants

Where does that site get their data from? I want it.

Correlation != causation

Look up Wikipedia, its a former coal mining area, when that industry died off people got unemployed. Would voting democrat bring back those mining jobs? I think not.

Assuming its trying to paint whites as larger users of social welfare, per capita, it would be the fallacy known as cherry picking.

That is what we call a statistical outlier. It literally does not matter if that town is 99.22% white. It could be a town of 100 people.

What does matter, is national averages.

I suppose you think you are witty don't you OP? The livelihood of these residents in this country were crushed by the Leftist agenda to take their coal jobs, and put them on welfare.Democrats have made this region a white ghetto, for their lies of climate change be, you dumb-dicked asshole.

So it would be circular logic because they are stating something that is not true and then building a case and referencing that case to the untrue statistic, correct? Thanks for the reply this thread is great.

Kentucky is poor because of a long list of historical reasons, ultimately boiling down to the fact the government has kept it poor on purpose through programs exactly like food stamps.

i want to say it has to0 do with the way their brains work and how their emotions meld all their thoughts together, making the issue of where to eat tonight about how she hates your mom is almost involuntary. i do however believe that "scientists" (psychologists[wiman psychologists]) have proven there is no difference in the size or working of the brain by gender.

I actually posted this thread to create discussion about logical fallacies. I suppose what you just did would be considered an Ad Hominem from my research.

nice.

it would be texas sharpshooter, they pick a very specific very small (population < 5000) area and attempt to conflate that with ie blacks make up 32% of welfare recipients despite being 13% of the population.

>4000 people
>crime under national average, destroying poverty is why blacks commit more crime

It is not an Argument. What they are trying to do is double bind a rebuttal by cherry picking statistics. Don't play by their rules and just cite your own cherry picked statistics.

i hate to be a dick, but a town of 100 people cant possibly have 99.22% of anything unless youre counting a dog as .72%

It's called an outlier. There are reasons behind a group of white trash existing which are worse than nigs, but it's not really statistically significant or interesting to try and figure out why because it doesn't really speak for the whole.

>99.22% white

its the 0.78% nigger population

>people unironically believe this

I would say that too if I were a progressive

Could you expand on what would involve double binding a rebuttal? I really appreciate the response I am learning a lot in this thread. Thanks for the reply.

good work user-kun. soon you'll be able to recognize the fallacy fallacy in conversation and then you can turn that on people and you will be unbeatable.

Cherrypicking.

>white people cannot be poor

>population 4,755

ya blew it

So is there a difference between a statistical outlier and the Texas Sharpshooter or can they be used synonymous?

if you can prove that welfare benefits for single motherhood didnt incentivise that same issue, ill vote for vermin supreme.

what australia means if I'm not mistaken is that they are trying to get you to debate based on only their information, to back you into an unfavorable position so that you have to defend white people on welfare then they can turn around and say well why don't you feel the same way about black welfare recipients. They are trying to stay very far away from the fact that there is a welfare problem in the black community and instead conflate their problems with an area that was devastated by the collapse of industry where there really aren't enough good paying jobs to keep people off welfare.

wrong again

Watch Donald Trumps take downs of Ted Cruz if you want to know what a double bind is.

Example
>Don't be a faggot user, joke we all know you r a crie babbie.
The only thing you can do is say nothing or look like a crie babbie.

Statistical outlier is just a data point. It is neutral. It just exists.

Texas Sharpshooter is the taking of that data point and making of it something it does not show in context.

that happens when democrat policies shut down work in small communities of the working class.

>rationalising Owesleys poverty leves by claiming its the industry's fault

>blaming the current state of Detroit to black people

wew pol

Owesley county has a very small population.
Statistically speaking, smaller sample sizes have a much higher chance of producing an extreme result either one way or the other. In a small sample like this, "chance" may be just as likely an explanation as any other.
It´s like picking red and blue marbles from a jar with equal numbers of both. If you pick a thousand you will end up with a near equal number. If you pick ten marbles you are very likely to produce an extreme result.

*tips Stetson

Also if you start talking about logical fallacies the casual listener will think you are a total asshole.

Dont ever expect a politician to mention it in a debate so directly.

thats a fair point, but you have to ask why detroits economy collapses. owesleys economy relied on something the dems took away, while all the detroit industry fucking left.

Correct.

How would you get out of that double bind? I feel completely retarded never knowing about logical fallacies. Its like MMA of the mind. Thanks for the reply

this, basically explain to them the flaws in their reasoning don't just say this is clearly a Texas Sharpshooter logical fallacy. Knowing the fallacy just helps you more concisely explain to them why their reasoning is wrong

So in order to create a Texas Sharpshooter you must first utilize a Statistical Outlier? This is a great thread thanks for the reply.

have you heard of this magical fallacy?
you point out a fallacy, lets just say its ad hominem because that is very common. you state that the use of this fallacy has made their argument invalid, and thus you are correct. they can not really throw it back wihtout using the same fallacy, which essentially double binds [them?]. not sure if double binding happens to your POV or to your oponent.

easy mode: introduce your own statistics and call them out on the tiny population size
hard mode: explain to them the flaws in their reasoning and why there is a difference between percentages of black and white welfare recipients nationally.

It's not about absolute numbers or even looking at certain pockets of areas to grab highly controversial statistics like these.

It's all about the relative number of people on welfare relative to the total population. So if in absolute terns white people are more on food stamps but they make up only 10% of the white population whereas 30% of the black population is on food stamps, then black people have it worse.

Use your brain homie.

Great advice thank you. I could see myself doing this in the early stages of learning about this I will try to refrain. I am not much of a debate opponent at this point but enjoy working up to it. Do you think all politicians know these fallacies and do not speak of them?

You would completely ignore it with a poker face and bring up your current or next talking point in a way that slams it back at them

The key is to not legitamize what they say. This is not the same as disagreeing

Gas light him with a strawman. Generally speaking though a doublebind is very difficult to escape.

>inb4 wut is gaslighting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

even if it were true about niggers it would still be circular and bigoted. just wanted to point that out. for what it's worth the second race red pill is a real bitch after going full hate, but eventually we bring it back around. build hate, then white pride, remove hate, left with non hateful pride. it's a rocky road out of loxism.

Would voting republican being back those jobs?

most politicians are lawmakers and are familiar with lawyers, so yes they definitely know but they also weight their logic with the fact that 50% of our voters are women and feelings resonate well with them.

Isn't that called the Fallacy Fallacy? If so I read on it briefly. This is a video I first watched on the subject youtube.com/watch?v=JH9V_wUPdl0

Great advice, thanks user.

>1 is white
>2 through 100 is black
>101 through 200 is white

Blacks have a way higher average. Whites just have an outlier. Also check the crime rates apparently Owesley county has a pretty low one. third lowest in the country doesn't it?

How about the National average, you fucking nigger scum

Repubs like fossil fuels and jobs

it is, thats what i was explaining if you unleash the fallacy fallacy you can almopst never lose a debate, if your opponent catches you, just doublebind them and boom youre in the clear.

Can't you read leaf?

Post hoc ergo procto hoc

The population is like 4500 so yeah, pretty much

hey op, dont mind
he doesnt mean it.
he's just too slow to read the whole thread before replying.

Here is Putin escaping from a double bind.
youtube.com/watch?v=-S1ZfjZmjgA

I think you might have nailed it based on what I perceive they were implying with the meme. Thanks Norwegian user.

Read what you watered-down limey fuck?

Blacks vs white, democrats vs Repubs. National averages.

read the thread senpai

This is what real life mental retardation looks like folks.

hes an angry elf.

ding ding ding

You could argue correlation vs. causation based on only the information in the picture, but in this specific case there is evidence of causation as well. It's no secret that poor white conservatives vote against their own economic interest. I'm just happy for them as a rich white male.

Compare their crime rate to a 99% black area.

It's a valuable feature that developed over thousands and thousands of years and is an important part of the family unit, but now they're told from an early age that being stuck at home with kids is the worst thing that can happen to them so they are rejecting their most vital instincts.

What has become superficiality used to be applied to keeping the family and the house in enviable condition- nice, cozy home, clean, well mended clothes and clean kids that never look shabby, well pressed suits, careful mending. Where they used to take pride in what they provided for their families they'd now rather accumulate stuff - things bought because they were pretty, a craving they don't know why they're feeling and will never admit to if they did know.

They resist the family unit and fight against it while suffering an emptiness they can't fill. Instead of complete and total love for their children and husband they seek to replace this feeling by virtue signaling how loving and caring they are to the world, since they have no one to cherish or care for. So they claim to not want kids or families and instead fight to import refugees for that chemical response - that feeling that they've nurtured something.

It's happening to men too. Instead of defending and providing for a worthy companion they whiteknight everything that claims to have a .... well, anything that pretends to be interested in their dick.

We're programmed to feel good when these traits are properly applied and instead of doing the right thing we're just wandering around like junkies, fucking everything up while looking desperately for that next fleeting rush.

No difference in size, just neuronal and synaptic density.
But yeah, you sure scratched the surface of that issue.

>haha poverty is funny!!!
Imagine what they'd behave like if they were black.

If the argument is meant to be "Areas with high food stamp usage are generally White and Republican", this is cherry picking, only using data that supports the argument instead of a representative sample.

Fpbp.