youtube.com/watch?v=cda7Nxeaoz4
youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0
youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg
youtube.com/watch?v=gRSY12h-LRs
youtube.com/watch?v=yMiUjNIyJeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

It's actually not OK, leaf.

Don't worry, your country had brexitted, all those shitskin are gonna be deported soon right master

Most Cities are becoming Jungles like this, outside the cities are predominately white.

Sadly my city, Liverpool, is starting to get considerably less white by the day.

>Don't worry, your country had brexitted, all those shitskin are gonna be deported soon right master
No, Brexit gets rid of the white immigrants lol

Why are London and Paris so full of subhumans, if the rent for a simple flat is around 1500 Euro?

Well, thanks for evacuating all the poles from that shithole

I'm so sorry.
Do any anons think we can re build the reich? Let's just not kill people this time? Maybe trick them into leaving?

Paris 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Paris 1957
youtube.com/watch?v=AMyNkHIlaCc

I want off this ride this fucking instant.How can this be happening

Capital's always have this happen to them. Berlin will eventually be the same. Hitler would be fuhrerious.

Moma pls protect me
This is 2 horrible
I fucking hate indians wtf are they doing in my homeland it makes me so fucking mad they have NO right

Look at the 1957 one, it's heartbreaking...........
We're seriously losing and something needs to be done

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
Some Japanese have to be hospitalized when they see how Pairs actually is compared to what they think!

Berlin, 1900
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Berlin, 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=cda7Nxeaoz4

You could do this with the Kings road today and Peckham in the 60's would be the exact same

What do real french people think about this?!
These stupid fuckers deserve death!! What the hell are they doing, with their disgusting genes and curry breath, in the land of Napoleon!!!! Again, NO RIGHT! The french people victims in their own goddamn lands, whilst India is still indian and disgusting for that matter! Fdufsnkdsndfkjsnfd
Can't we take some of these asshole's countries, and kill them all, ostracize them and shit, so they learn the meaning of homeland?
Is the average person indifferent to this shit!???
These assholes will NEVER be French, I will never respect them as long as I live!

no way that's an actual syndrome.........

My God

I'd be riling up the fellow Ethnic French and do some chimpouts in the shitskin territories

The question was how they manage to pay the rents.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0

>want to live in london after A-Levels
>looking for a flat
>have no knowledge about the areas/zones
>got an appointment to see a flat
>get on the subway and drive in the east to zone 3
>step out of subway,going out of the stadtion
>all people are pakistanis and arabs
>I wander around for 20mins
>see 3 other white people rest mudslims
>cancel meeting because culture shock is to big

In the end,I got a flat in Streatham hill right under brixton,which was ok.

Another story:
>drive home with subway after work
>take the southern victoria line
>last stadtion is brixton
>need to take the bus after that
>get into the bus
>look at the driver,he is black
>look at the crowd downstairs,all black
>go upstair,all black
>I was the only white person in that bus
>mfw

Not kidding you,the segregation is terryfing I hope this doesn't happen to berlin.(Kraut btw)

Brixton is the most dangerous/shitty area of London, and the poorer areas around Canary Wharf (East End) are all full of mudslimes, especially around Whitechapel.

Higher wages in capital and living like rats, multiple to a room.

Kensington was the front line about 20 years ago. Where is it now?

A white woman told me that who was married to a black guy from toxteth.

Kensington is mixed but not as bad as Toxteth. Its disgusting what is happening to my city and I worry of the day it ends up like London, the more economic success an area gets the less white it will eventually become. I fear becoming a minority in my own city and the culture of my people being destroyed.

Kensington is very posh and expensive, so it's only whites and the rich Middle-Eastern Families who come in the summer.
t. Kensington-dweller

what's the culture of your people? When I lived in Liverpool it clung desperately to the past. It's 50 years since 1966 and what culture there is now was created with European Union money. Where abouts in the City do you live? Are you from the north end? what's your heritage? Liverpool was a mix of every country of the Union and Scousers were born of that.

You're pining for a nostalgic period that lasted ten to 15 years at best. There are photographs of kids in Liverpool playing in tenement courtyards with no shoes.

The country isn't going to the dogs because of the shitskins, you're just blaming it on them but it's really ALL your fault.

If white people didn't tryt o shape reality as much as they do they wouldn't have to deal with the concequences but that's where Christianity comes in that allowed you to justify scapegoats.

Jesus you make me fucking sick.

Kensington in Liverpool is not like Kensington in London dipshit.

>going to Peckham

What the fuck did you expect?

lmao shut up you fucking ape

fucking hate polcaks you dirty fuckers are all ugly and poor

your women look like shit and you all smell, sound and act like total fucking shit

went to poland once and it was horrible

you faggots are literally the niggers of europe

hope your whole country gets blown up you piece of shit

lmao

fuck your family

I mean I lived in streatham hill which was ok.And when ever I was in Brixton it was basically just around the Brixton stadtion.All I can say is it was ok with day light.But at night times I seriously had fear walking down the street,especially the first times when I missed the bus/subway.

Also the amount of heavy substance abusers was horrible,what bothers me the most the police doesn't seem to care.When ever I stood at the bus next to the subway stadtion black people were asking me "wanna buy weed/crystal/coke/meth".And what bothers me the most was,I always thought yeah well maybe the police stadtion is far away from here.Until one day I saw the police headquarter...

The police stadtion was 200-300meters away from me,meanwhile drug deals happened and many homeless/druggies were around cursing at normal people or screaming.

I mean what does the general public think about this and what are the London's solution to deal with it?

Yeah yeah, whatever cunt. Europes going to go up in flames (again) and members of your family are going to be raped and pillaged and killed.

jog on fuck face

this is me.

>raped and pillaged and killed

*by other Europeans

My mum is from Peckham. She went back there last year for the first time since the 60s and almost cried. I spent a week there a fee years ago and saw about 3 whiteys the whole time. Place is fucked

Pedro for president

If there was Sup Forums in 1960s, he'd be on it.

Every time I see that photo, and that guys face, I hear Enoch Powell's "we must be mad, literally mad"

Shit, my bad. Also, checked

I live In London in Finsbury Park. Its actually worse than that video now, as you have all the dirty slavs too

Tbh I was expecting more Pakis than Indians and Bans. How are there so many muzzies if the majority of our brown people look like they should be hindu, etc?

I don't get the hate against Poland, especially after learning about the siege of Vienna, and how the polish cavalry saved western civilization from the dirty hands of the muslins ottomans. Western europeans, ungrateful, presumptuous bastards, only the amerifats are worse in that regard.

Be strong, slav brothers, your people sent a lot of hard working, nice folk, over here in southern Brazil.

>The police stadtion was 200-300meters away from me,meanwhile drug deals happened and many homeless/druggies were around cursing at normal people or screaming.
>I mean what does the general public think about this and what are the London's solution to deal with it?

Police don't care to do anything, many of the addicts have multiple arrests, prison history = a lot of paperwork and hassle.

One solution is legalise drugs and have places where the cunts can take them and hopefully o/d due to the higher quality product.

Born in Liverpool during the height of Beatlesmania.

Liverpool has nothing except the Beatles to crow about. They put the city on the map. All the industry moved away and shut down. My family worked in the car industry and the docks. The former isn't there and the latter is now a gentrified tourist attraction. Even the old Bryant and May match factory is now a museum.

youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg

Mmmmm I have notice Liverpool town is starting to get more foreigners but I always thought it was because of tourism. Also the fact that right now its summer holidays so I've been seeing lots of teenage Italy or France kids in big groups walking around town with their yellow backpacks.

Also we did have capital of culture in 2008.

Toxteth right now is Polish and Muslim territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRSY12h-LRs

youtube.com/watch?v=yMiUjNIyJeI

>mfw this thread

feels good to not be English

>One solution is legalise drugs and have places where the cunts can take them and hopefully o/d due to the higher quality product.

Or...